Is it just me or is overpopulation becoming a real problem?

The natural resources the world provides are becoming more and more scares per capita. At this rate there will barely be anything left for people to live off of by the end of this millennium. Is there any way to convince people that unreserved copulation will be the doom of our race? It seems ironic when stated, but taking a clear look at results from the last century paints a disturbing picture of what the future has to offer: Nothing. I wish this growing population would stop for a second to consider the consequences of thier careless actions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We will have enough space after we purge the planet from this muslim plague.

Not if we don't set limitations on ourselves. Just because we're removing 1/6th the population doesn't mean that we wont quickly fill the hole they left. Purging lesser humans every so often is definitely one way we can deal with the problem, but the only man who was brave enough to suggest it is now globally demonized.

People of European origin are only like 10% of the population. It isn't whites, it's the blacks and yellows.

Stop giving them aid and let them die.

Overpopulation is only a problem if you look at who is overpopulating. Having billions of chinks, pooinloos, and Africans is a disaster because they're useless people who can't even feed themselves in the best of times.

Think of it another way: can you ever have too many thoughtful, intelligent, and self-supporting people?

It's just you. The idiot who wrote pic related is probably responsible for the hysteria that has caused many of the woes of the west today.

I agree that it will be a huge problem.

However, the only people breeding in any mad, overpopulation contributing numbers are people with naturally lower IQ.

Seriously, white people need to have more kids, you owe it to the human race. Helps not artificially supporting third-world population booms via foreign aid.

Though even if we purge them, eventually we'll take their place. Its the destiny of an unenlightened race guided by primal desires. Without setting limitations or purging the population, I don't see how we as a race can survive. Both are frowned upon by the people, so how can we convince them to see the error in their way of thinking? Or should we even bother?

no need to limit ourselves anytime soon
first, exterminate muslims.
second, exterminate niggers.
third, divide former muslim and nigger clay between remaining european, american and asian nations.
fourth, start fighting over clay anyway.

War is the only method of global population control that doesnt involve cucking yourself into oblivion.

But user, even though Africa, India, the middle east and China are full up, there's plenty more room to be had in Europe, America and Australia :)

>literally africans booming like fuck and threatening to overwhelm the entire world's food/water/infrastructure capacity
>everyone else going 'oh dear could we have a population problem? oh dear what a situation'

just put fucking progesterone in their water for fuck's sake! even from a totally lib human rights angle you'd be saving millions from suffering and death, why is this even an issue?

The stakes of a war in this generation are way to high. If any side takes the game too far it could easily end up with humanity being wiped out, not to mention that if they don't give it their all they'll lose the trust their citizens have in them. Look at America with Iraq. Nobody approves of intentionally throwing the lives of their children away.

white brithrate is at like 1.5 per 2 people. we have a declining birthrate. if we purge the shit skins overpopulation is solved.

It's not very overpopulated unless you live in a dense city area. But that's your problem not the world's.

Why do you think WW3 is in the works?

It's aimed at culling Slimes, because there's lots of them. And possibly commies and Chinks, if they roped into it as well.

And a shitload of Western leftist scum, for they will be drafted and thrown into the grinder like they were refuse. Because they are.

Even if we instituted full-on totalitarian breeding programs now (which we obviously won't) we'd still drown under the flood that's about to come up from the equatorial regions. The only way we can possibly survive another 200 years is to ruthlessly exclude all immigration from the MENA area

I think the solution is forced sterilizations, culling the native populations down to reasonable numbers, and recolonization.

>implying white people won't disappear

That's because Caucasians are intelligent enough to see that birthing a child into this shitstained nigger infested world is a crime against said child. If we remove this inhibition population rates will begin to climb. Not to mention that purging lesser populations always has negative feedback from the press and human race in general.

the only reason you fucked up so bad in iraq is because of retarded ideological shackles that you put on your own army.

all those goatfuckers who blow up your men with IEDs and shit? they're nothing but partisans. you deal with partisans by mercilessly persecuting them, and by engaging in brutal retaliation against the civilians that support them.

go in fast, go in hard, and be prepared to do whatever it fucking takes to annihilate your enemy. be prepared to be brutal as fuck.
being kind and nice doesn't win you a war. 'human rights' dont win you a war. the geneva convention doesn't win you a war. being ruthless and brutal wins you a war.

Zika "final solution" virus will save the day
Calm your tits

Plagues haven't been a true force for hundreds of years, and even if this virus does cull a decent percentage of the population, there's no guarantee that it will happen again. We cant rely on earth to save us from ourselves forever, eventually it will outsmart us and destroy us. Look at super-bugs for instance. If we cant find a way to neutralize or truncate all viruses and bacteria soon they'll be our demise.

the antibiotic apocalypse might be the one that actually gets us. I haven't seen one hopeful argument on that front and it's already happening over in china, there's shit flying around that can kill anything.

Overpopulation will be the next thing to ruin Africa, and somehow whites will get blamed for it

FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

FUCK OFF FUCKING FAGGOTS!!

Don't worry fellow first worlders, when population really does become a problem we definitely won't be the first to go. In fact the problem will probably sort itself out by the time it gets to us.

That's just irresponsible. Being proactive is necessary for survival.

No one breeds like mudslimes but africans, and they die faster.

The entire western world, and a couple of Asian countries, have such low low birth rates that they're far below the replacement rate.
Meanwhile, Africa and the middle east are pumping out hundreds of millions of new shitskins every decade.
Third world countries need to stop churning out kids, while western countries need to make more.

Zika relies on a warmish climate and still water.
You know what has a shit ton of that?
India.
The most likely effect is that it's brought back to India and it spreads like wildfire, causing millions of children to be born with shrunken heads.

Soylent Green when?

We need a new plague. A good one, one that can wipe out a quarter of the population within a year or two, but here's the kicker. Only the civilized countries can create a vaccine for it. Mudskins, anti vaccers, all of the weak ones die out.

yes.
birth control or the rope, choose one

But we're the reason why they're even exceeding their carrying capacity

If it's savage enough it could work. If it's too contagious and too deadly, first worlders wont try and save africa, they will retreat and work vaccines at home, close boarders fast enough and you may actually keep it out long enough to develop a vaccine by the time the third world lies barren.

No it's not just you.
Soylent green is real.

If only you understood. Oh well, may you taste good when we sacrifice you. If so, you may be worth a kek ring. Unlike other gods, kek rewards people who give him things.

>by the end of this millennium

Of fucking course Earth's resources would be depleted by the year 3000. If we weren't colonizing other planets by then we'd be pathetic and desrve to die out.

It's only a problem because it's not currently a high enough population and density to cause global pandemics and agricultural collapses which would result in human extinction. Hurry the fuck up and breed yourselves into extinction, you fucking devil-apes!

I'm sorry to say it mate but it's Europeans who are going to be purged.

There is no world overpopulation. There is no world population. There is no world resources.

There are only populations and resources within territories. Thus human overpopulation is not possible unless every territory becomes overpopulated.

Stop feeding niggers. Stop sending them bags of rice. Let them starve.

I can already see the problem with that book: the kid on the cover is white and not a nigglet.

>tfw "god" created Zika to kill off the lower retarded class

TYBG

that webm makes me uncomfortable

>knew that right to live was shit from start

Dude I'm workin on it

>was shit

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

There's a billion muslims which is quite a lot yes. But india and china alone have a billion people. Fucking nigeria is supposed to pass a billion in a decade or so of all fucking places.

>There is no world resources.
>Land, oil, marine animals, ect. will grow with relation to the world popula---number of humans on this planet, because it wouldn't be fair if it didn't!
Sure overpopulation isn't directly affecting us as a race, but its on the horizon. Its not right for us to ignore an imminent threat we could easily deal with today until it becomes a major thread for our descendants. Are you an idiot?
>leaf
I guess so

>no such thing as trade.

a fucking leaf ladies and gentlemen.