Does Australia get more kino than this?

Does Australia get more kino than this?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pIOCPMwslfY

Kino is such a Reddit word.

It's time for you to go back.

Your thread is garbage redditor

If your so obsessed with reddit maybe youd be more comfortable there instead?

Says the devoted redditor. Only redditors say kino, my Reddit friend.

If you want to hate everything then good on you, but it doesnt make you intelligent or sophisticated. It makes you seem like a retard more than anything.

Heres you (you). Fuck off.

John Safran Vs God was kino as fuck

Also I'd add Russell Coight's All Aussie Adventures

Rake is also GOAT.

Really, anything that gets ripped off into a terrible americanized version is usually our best stuff. Kath and Kim excluded (it's fine, not top tier, really wears thin after a while)

Danger 5 was pretty dope

Ilsa was so perfect.

Claire was my dangerfu

i can't even watch the show anymore because i love her so much.

ABC used to be good

CNNNN>CWOE>whatever the chaser boys are doing now

+1

No, but the US version was superior.

Actually, I was wrong. Music Jamboree>Vs God>>>Speaking in Tongues>Race relations

>double the fist
Mah nigga

>on the season 1 dvd theres an option asking "are you fistworthy?" If you select it a big glowing "no" comes up on the screen.
>You cant go back on the menu, cant fast forward it, no way to turn it off.
>turning the dvd player on and off on most players pick up from where it left off and you cant do anything about it
Glorious bastards...

lol that's perfect, my favourite parts were Foxx reading "fan-mail" and tearing strips off the people that wrote in.

>on the season 1 dvd theres an option asking "are you fistworthy?" If you select it a big glowing "no" comes up on the screen.
>You cant go back on the menu, cant fast forward it, no way to turn it off.
>turning the dvd player on and off on most players pick up from where it left off and you cant do anything about it

The Chaser went from savage gut-busting political comedy to consumer afairs advice... when did the ABC become so meh, it's comedy used to be hardcore.

Wilfred was pretty good

Rewatch it mate, it was always low-brow, low IQ, uni-comedy.

>you now remember Jordan Raskopoulos

WHAT.
THE.
FUCK.

Whats the issue user? Didn't you know gender was a spectrum? It is 2017 after all

I was an extra in the "Art" episode

Of all the genders in the world, why would you pick 'soccermom with a minivan' though?

So was I

me too

no way me too

Shall we meet up and drink to better times?

yes of course, it should be real convenient because we all live in... Sydney? Right?