Rideshare AMA

Ask a Lyft/Uber driver anything,Sup Forums

how does it feel running up your cars mileage and parts for shit pay and no benefits you braindead cuck

Why do you feel you should not be held to the same standards that we hold taxi drivers to?

Thats what warranties are for.

And its shit pay if you're a lazy nigger wbo does it

You mean barely English speaking immigrants with dirty as fuck cabs? Yes, such amazing standards.

At least with Uber, if a drivers rating falls below 4.6 they get booted. If you rate a Lyft driver

Here in Eugene, I have never had a taxi driver that was not white, never been in a taxi that has been dirty and never had an experience that would make me want to rate them under 4 stars.

I'm talking about things like federal background checks.

reported, enjoy your ban

We actually do have background cgecks done on us, plus driving history.

I do this every time I'm drunk though.

Isnt it a pain that taxes aren't withheld for you?

Not really. Since we're classified as independent contractors, it opens the door for more tax exemptions. Instead of W2 we get the 1099.

How do I get only white uber drivers instead of the shitty taxi-wannabe indians.

Give the shitty wannabe taxi Indians poor ratings. When they fall below 4.6 they get booted.

I honestly wish Uber and Lyft would add a preferres drivers setting for riders, where you can specifically request drivers that you had before.

Btw everyone I'm on my phone and fat fingering nearly every post. Apologies for the poor spelling in advance.

Enjoy your cultural enrichment, Eurocuck

Yeah, but won't they know I gave them a shitty review?

I don't want to be accidentally matched up with the same currynigger after he knows I tried to fuck him over.

I don't know what taxis are like in the states, but here they are disgusting, shabby cars, always driven by stinking indians and pakis, take forever to show up and are hugely overpriced.

Uber has been a godsend in Australia, it's nice to sit in a clean car with a driver who speaks decent English and all that for about half the cost.

If you don't support Uber you don't support the free market. Cucks

No its anonymous and the ratings usually take awhile to post.

Thank you Aussiebro.

Free market is for winners.

It's the same here. Literally no difference.

Plus the ratings given by riders are automatically factored into the drivers rating. There is no way for drivers to check line-by-line on how they were rated for each ride.

question: why the fuck would you think anyone cares? half the us drives for uber

You have to go back to Mexico

Ah, that's good to hear.