Europeons don't keep their non-whites segregated in containment cities

>Europeons don't keep their non-whites segregated in containment cities

>Europeons pay insane rates of taxation to provide said non-whites with undeserved benefits like healthcare

>Europeons make it illegal to say anything mean about minorities because it's hate speech

Feels good to be a White American living in a white state and region (which is whiter than EU countries) who is not subservient to minorities like europeons are.

mutt

Stop replying to this poster's threads, he is a false flagging Anglo spy.
We know that we are 56% and we will serve our masters in the EU.

fuck u I'm gonna migrate to your dumb european countries as a brown refugee then you won't be allowed to meme me

>Europeons pay insane rates of taxation to provide said non-whites with undeserved benefits like healthcare
In Europe we don't like killing our own citizens due to lack of basic healthcare.

>guaranteed bumps and youvotes from euros and thirdies

>Feels good to be a White American living in a white state and region (which is whiter than EU countries) who is not subservient to minorities like europeons are.

talking about healthcare you're just wrong :
- if every people had to pay their fair helath care charges, richer would pay less, poorer would be less sick and would have less opportunities to contaminate the richer,
but i guess you enjoy more your pitfull unrealistic life being a neet supported by rich parents.

Cucked whites

Non-white nations

OOOOOOH SAY CANT YOU SEEE

Yellower than you, Muhammad

can someone post the one with the black hole and the quote about how white things really are?

when it drops below 20...
you're gonna start seeing some shit

accurate

Who keeps making all these OC Amerimutt drawings lmao

>europeons don't want to accept the fact that they've doomed their nations by importing muzzies en masse with no containment plan
>spam memes instead because they can't handle the reality of their situation compared to white AmeriGods

every single time

soros

shareblue

@82027518
>Thirdie non-human

>europeons don't want to accept the fact that they've doomed their nations by importing muzzies en masse with no containment plan
>spam memes instead because they can't handle the reality of their situation compared to white AmeriGods

@82027540

Top kek.

BFFFLLLARRGGHGHHHH
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>what are no go zones?

cute mutt

>31

I never noticed this before, but
>cigarette in hand
Fucking hell, what a combination: morbid obesity and lung cancer.

The kremlin pay for every image I create and I get further commission if other posters save and repost

round 2 huh

keep paying for jamal to pump out 20 retarded kids :)

Soros, dug

The transition is happening..

VADE RETRO IMMONDA CREATURA

empieza el ritual....

nadie dice nada, pero....

holy shit I'm scared

stop lads, there's still a chance of going back
you don't know what you're doing

it's imminent...

12-.....

i don't want it to reach 0

ŗ͖̬̭͍̰͓́ͤͣe͙̗͔͑l̥̪̦͇̎͑̓ͫͤ̀ͅe͙͍̰̤̔ͨ͑ͤ̂̚̕á̷̺̰̂̃͐ͮ̆ͮs̺̭̪͔̰͐̔̋̀̋͢e̝̤͈͎̠̖ ͨ̋̍̽m̫͙̮̊ͤ͢e͂́̆ͮ

STOP

come...

master...