IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

ZIKA HUMAN TO HUMAN TRANSMISSION

youtu.be/gKxzi6l4TrA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a7ArSfCTvMA?t=16s
oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/literally
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK What did the Jews do this time.

youtu.be/a7ArSfCTvMA?t=16s

Of course it spreads in florida, the most degenerate shithole on earth.

Suck shit America, enjoy your zika.

Zika-chan when?

since when are mosquitoes human?

Calm yo tits.

We must burn down the huts

RIP American continent

Yeah dont have sex with brown people. Its just much much milder HIV all over again.

>live in the south near major city
>live by literal river

welp time to move to Alaska lads

So does this mean it spread through sex or mozzies?

Slope heads are coming!

>literal river
as opposed to a metaphorical one.

there has never been a better time to live a sexless life

thats not new OP. its been known to happen through sex or blood transfusions like 2 months ago

Oh shieeet a minor disease will spread.

both

THERE YOU GO! thats a great post, god damn im proud of you aussies, fucking shutting down and kicking out the leafs with great bants and shit posts. i applaud you

Zika-chan mascot character when?!

I bet Bill Burr is happy about this lol

what if this has to do with the earthquake that happened the other day off the coast of florida

If I'm infected I'll do everything in my power to bring it to australia you fuckin dumb kiwi

America is a third world country with a first world military.

Mosquito transmission?

This just in...
>Tornadoes give you herpes
>Volcanoes give you malaria

Well Fug.

>worried for a minutes
>look zika up
>mild fever and few other things for 2-7 days
it's fucking nothing

and horrible birth defects if you're pregnant.

It makes your babies retarded

ZIKA IS HERE GIVE SHEKELS ALREADY OBAMA IS ALMOST OUT OF OFFI- I MEAN ZIKA IS HERE HURRY!!!

Utah.. I live in Utah

A million times higher in his blood stream than normal...

The white fertility rate in Utah is 3.14 the highest in.The world.

Zika causes birth defects.

Guys... this Shit is biological warfare.

The first human to human transfer was in a state full of white people with the highest white birthrate

I live in Ogden Utah

What the fuck

causes birth defects in newborns if mother has had it. Some studies show women who had the disease months earlier before they were pregnant still gave birth to babies with micro cephally. longer term implications are unclear

transmitted by mosquitoes

Zika could kill off a population in a generation.

who cares? few more retarded minorities , bet it's worse on blacks just like malaria is

Just cabbage patch conehead babbies

FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

FUCK OFF FUCKING FAGGOTS!

Good luck zika-chan please grow zika-chan

go back to whatever shit hole you came from

When people say "literally", they say it to let others know that they are not being sarcastic or lying, and that they are being completely serious.

You.niggers need to read this. This is white genocide biowarfare

This Shit is way to coincidental

Hell it's about how

oxforddictionaries.com/definition/english/literally

> nice humid summer
> perfect for mosquitoes
> only spraying now

When American women can only produce babies that look like this, that's the end of your civilization.

I believe this

You just proved my point

watch the video you r eddit faggot

>Zika could kill off a population in a generation.
sounds good to me, final solution, we all know only whites and jews have bunkers

Not a big deal, whites are in minority in the world, this deseased may help us.

Implying this is not a new shill by world industry and global policy planning.

Not Jews this time. It's not us.

>Yeah nah me mums had zika and I'm still shitposting like a pro

The way things are going you'd think they've been popping babies like that out for the past two decades already.

can any of you cunts remember the guy who claimed that he worked for the who said that this exact thing would happen 12 months ago and that it was man made.

God it feels nice to live far up north where its cold

ZIKA-CHAN WHEN

>tfw living in Fort Lauderdale

Yeah like the metaphorical river of paki semen your country ingests.

You stupid duck. The first human to human transfer was in Utah which has the highest white fertility rate in the entire world.

They are targeting us

DID ANYBODY EVEN WATCH THE VIDEO!?!?!??!?!?

IT CAN SPREAD WITHOUT SEXUAL CONTACT FROM HUMAN TO HUMAN

IT'S FUCKING OVER

Somebody find its rife frequency

Madagascar has closed its borders

Cry me a river Kike/Dyke/Cuck/Duck.

>Brown people & lower class can not breed any more

NEAT

Its in America so who cares.

Amazing how the Bilderberg Group global elites still want the Olympics in Rio, Brazil this year despite of the widespread of Zika Virus. Humans will stop procreating just like in the movie "Children of Men" because of Zika Virus.

Zika Virus will spread worldwide. The main carriers of the virus are going to be the tourists and visitors of the 2016 Olympics from all around the world. Rio is a vector for worldwide epidemic.

In that case keep your wife safe, if that not already the case.
If you are infected start a conversion to islam and move to arabia.

>current year
>doubting Kek

Literally kill yourself tbqh fampai.

>RT
Why is this allowed?

Jesus, why in that game out of all places is Madagascar the survivor? Are they really that strict about that shit in real life? like do they have lockdown drills and shit, I cant imagine that

Madagascar has high numbers of the plague also, so that's not really a bad thing

see

Bet all those insecticides that 'hurt the enviroment' are looking pretty nice right about now.

We just need to not be cucks and genocide mosquitos as hard as fucking possible, like we did the American Locust.

Not that we'd be able to with the libtards.

Reminder to everyone that America was this fucking close to eliminating mosquitoes, ticks, fleas, etc in North America back in 1960 before faggot environmentalists cucked everyone just because of a few bird species we don't even use for human cuisine got soft shells from the DDT.

And now DDT doesn't work as well anymore since we gave mosquitoes and other pests a chance to grow resistant when we were on the verge of making them extinct

Does Zika even do anything? Is it definitively the cause of microcephaly?

nah its just because madagascar (and greenland) only have 1 sea port so the AI exploits this and makes them shut down as soon as you put points into any symptoms

>Kek
>meme

Do you even know where you are?

> SPREADS BY MOSQUITOES

Yeah man. Timed for the olympics.

Punishment for Brazil being part of BRIC

If these people looked harder, they would see this is a good thing.

A fair way to trim the population.

Thanks ameribros.

You do know there is no winning right? If you make all those things extinct more than just birds will die.

>in area with no mosquitoes

:^)

>Pond of stagnant water literally in my back yard

Time to move to Arizona, lads

>Implying you will be spared in New Zealand
>Implying there will not be crazy, vengeful disease ridden barges of refugees washing up on every shore from the various NA/SA countries on even your shore.
>Fucking Kiwi
I swear to god I wouldn't put it past the cucks and SJW to check the rest of the world's undiseased privilege this way.

Just fucking nuke the whole Brazil racoon city style

bunkers user, if the whole world gets wiped out via infertility all that will remain are redneck preppers who hid months before it really started and the super rich

wait until the Olympic Games
all those people traveling into Brazil, mingling, having sex then heading back
>athlete village is known for a lot of fucking, but it's Brazil, parties, carnivals, beaches, drinking, drugs: tourists will be banging the shit out of locals and each other
>you don't even need sex to contract the virus
so even those that don't get laid will bring it back

also
>dub check for Kek
All the other kids
With mosquito nets
Better run, better run
Outrun my virus

Utter bullshit. Nothing worth living subsists off parasites. Delete this pseudo enviromentalist bullshit.

Olympics start August 3rd.

Worldwide epidemic by September.

I just realized something else:

the NEETS shall inherit the Earth!
>safe from getting laid
>safe from human contact in mom's basement

SEX WITH MOZZIES????
God help us gents, God help us all.

The universe is a self regulating system.

Let it regulate. Don't be bitter.

>safe from food and water
>safe from health care

I for one welcome the culling of the human population. It's also done in a non violent manner, well done nature.

Had one suck my dick once....

Fuck off Bill Burr.

>Florida
Fairly inclined to believe it actually was sexual transmission

Safe from rampant zika infested mexicunts