ITT: subtle symbolism

ITT: subtle symbolism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2gp-hjEHkVM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Hack Snyder
I changed his first name to subtly symbolize his true talent.

Lmao.

Did they show her faith , i dont remember. She has to have been raped and killed right

Why did so many people fail to understand Batman v Superman? Was it just too intellectual?

>her thighs
mmmmmmmm i want to eat her shit

nigger that ain't sybolism, that's a reference to Superman 2, you know, the one with Zod

When did you realize that RotS is a top kino biodome?

BIG

What did they mean by this?

wrong board weebshit

Get ready for a surprise!

Death Note aired on Cartoon Network's toonami block ergo I can post it here

Have you even stopped considering for a second whether you could and rather if you should

tell me about it my negroid

she is way underrated looks wise

After watching The Clone Wars and actually seeing the substance of relationship between Anakin and Obi-Wan. It actually makes Anakin's fall feel more believable and more tragic.

This scene blew my mind. For those of you brainlets, it represents ontogenic and phylogenetic rebirth.

It's relevant to the thread

The whole time I was watching this all I could think was "This is Reddit, this is memes"

If Superman can survive in space, then he doesn't need to breathe, right?

So when he was being poisoned by the Kryptonian atmosphere on Zod's ship, why didn't he just hold his breath? In b4 skin contact, the effect of hostile atmospheres on Kryptonians is clearly depicted as a respiratory ailment

Whatever your hipster words. It's obvious that it's a reference to life on earth being from extraterrestrial origin.

>as they say goodbye
>Anakin stands in the dark
>Obi-Wan stands in the light

It is true pottery guys

how can I find this on jewtube?

>Albert Brooks standing in the middle of a jewish star of david

kek

one of the hottest scenes ever

no

what is this

sweden space program

Why was he named Hugh Mann? Sounds kind of weird.

Hello marvelcuck

Because if they hugged the man, they wouldn't have any problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=2gp-hjEHkVM

>Driver standing behind chequered flag

is Gravy

Marvelcuck strikes again

Isn't his character a jew in Drive?

Definite symbolism is for plebeians.

Do you know how many different ways that "definite" symbolism works?

>Snyder incorporates quotes and imagery he doesn't understand in a desperate attempt to sound deep

Truly the manlet, wannabe chad, fratbro retard of Hollywood. It's no surprise his audience is made up of the same kind of people.

his audience is primarily latino for some reason

I dont get it..

>Latinos enjoy hamfisted religious imagery

Not surprising. They're a bunch of backwoods, superstitious inbreds.

In one way, that's why it's "definite".

For example, if you take two characters that are in a forbidden love relationship in a film and you divide them with a fence visually, that's definite cheap symbolism, it only has one universal singular meaning and once you "get it" there is nothing more to it.

Same with Superman = Jesus

I'm part of his audience, fuckstick. I'm American, I'm white, and I'm way fucking smarter than you.

Jesus Christ was a christ-like figure. You're blowing my mind right now

you can eat mine

movie?

One of my favorite film images of the past ten years.

I agree, but when does Clone Wars even take place? It has to be somewhere in the middle since Anakin has his eye scar, but Dooku is killed so early in the movie that he shouldn't even be around. Not to mention that the scene you quoted shows he wasn't a master yet as he was in Clone Wars.

>he wasn't a master yet as he was in clone wars.

Padawans calling him master doesn't make him a council master.

Death Proof

I was under the impression that he meant the council is the one who decides when you're a master and then allow you to have a padawan. I have very little Legend Universe knowledge though so I'll take it.

Also holy fuck my quads

tbf, that's intended more of a joke than symbolism; a wink from the filmmakers at the end of the movie

its Luca's lack of having more rank names among the jedi.
Once you're no longer a padawan and a jedi knight you can have a padawan. It was explained when Yoda was talking to obi wan at the end of Phantom Menace.

Anyone lower in the rankings than someone else considers the higher ups a master, but you don't have the rank of Jedi Master.
Would've cleared up everything if the Jedi on the council were called something else.

Okay, that makes enough sense then. Thanks for the informative response.

googled it. Apperently it's the same actor whom raped The Bride in kill bill 2 while she was in the coma.

So it's heavily implied she was raped and possible killed, i mean just look at the guy, in the clip he has this creepy laughter too. She got fuckt.

Yeah, saying it out loud really makes you sound credible

>fratbro

No his audience is fat neckbears who delude themselves into thinking they are fratbros

>Good-bye, old friend.
Whoa...subtle.

Bruce vs The Horde, oh shit

I don't have to state facts loudly to make them true. If he looks at symbolism and only comes away with the most shallow and meaningless interpretation of it from movies that make god-making and worship among the themes being explored, it makes him a vapid excuse for a human being who is woefully overestimating his own intelligence.

Singer dropped this beauty in one of his movies and he gets a pass, this being the same guy who had Nightcrawler and Angel squaring off against one another because pottery. If you can't tell the difference in how the iconography is being employed and to what effect, you're a fucking pleb.

That's the joke, it's a movie about Jesus christ vs Jews.

If you recall at the end he got stabbed in the guts by Brooks in the same spot where Jesus christ got pierced by the romans while he was on the cross.

*Dunn

I don't remember his character's name so I went with Bruce Willis

Suuuure

You didn't show the other angle

More like

ITT: Great scenes

Why does the MCU look like a tv show compared to this?

You got me. Im a chad bro. Way better than a numale cuck.

No, not really. That radditz poll everyone posts around here proved most of his fans are 90% white and 95% male. You can cherry pick and make the same arguments for every movie and country in the world, since there will be obviously fan groups in every country.

Tho nice try.

Why do the nu-males hate based Snyder so much?

>blue = good
>red = bad
>Autobots have blue eyes (good guys)
>Decepticons have red eyes (bad guys)
>Optimus's eyes turn purple in The Last Knight
>blue + red = purple
>blue + red = good + bad = moral ambiguity