Can we boycott this dumb bitch

Can we boycott this dumb bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

parade.com/443977/npond/review-the-wait-is-over-star-wars-comes-roaring-and-soaring-back-in-the-force-awakens/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mad white bois

#boycott4lucas

I also have an irrational hatred of females because I don't get laid.

Nah, she's good. I love TFA. I just rewatched it for the 7th time. So fun. Just fun.

yes. i will close my eyes in cinema when she comes on screen

Go jerk off you virgin. She's pretty much saved the movie from being unwatchable.

same, I will join OP.

Yeah, I'm sure the the dozen mad virgins will be able to break her career.

Nah I hate her acting and ger voice but i love british accents, hers is shit. I'm fine with other actresses. Google the farce engorges.

OP is mad. Cute. I like that.

Holy fuck she is literally terrible. The film could have been a solid 4/10 if it had a good actress as the lead, but with such a bad one it was demoted to seriously a 2/10.

She made it unwatchable...
>career
She's already a coke head, she will be worse than carrie fisher

>bunnyfu is better

Nah, Daisy is a cute! She sings too!

lels

Both are shit like emilia clarke, it is starshit afterall.

>She made it unwatchable...

The only reason there are so many people arguing against her being a Mary Sue is because her charisma lifts this paper thin character into someone an audience (or at least part of the audience) can get emotionally invested in.

She has no charisma star wars faggots who argue otherwise are deluded. She ACTUALLY has the same expressions for 90% of her screentime. There's no connection unless you are under 7

She needs to come back

What did he mean by this?

>this falseflagging shit again

No. I want to see what happens.

What the hell is she doing in this clip?

>She's pretty much saved the movie from being unwatchable.
ignorant coked out slut who can't act for shit, couldn't even keep a straight face, if that's what jj left in imagine how bad she was in the shit he left out, constant reports of her bad acting from the set before the movie came out, she's finished as this trilogy is. disney knows they made a mistake picking her.

>boycotting these pits

Name any two things more PATHETIC than a Star Wars fan?

It's crazy how much hotter she gets when she has her mouth closed, despite having nice teeth.

Daisy Ridley and Felicity Jones fans

>lmao you can't dislike an actress that's MUHSOGGYKNEE
>all these actors and "comedians" and entertainers Sup Forums universally hates who are men... uh.... well... that's... uh....

>legitimately feel bad for him

He just wanted to tell his stories. Yes, he doesn't have the technical aptitude to be a great directors, but at least they where his stories and sprung from some source of creativity. Maybe I'm over-romanticizing the prequels, but the disney movies are anemic

Fuck off Jay.

Your right hand.
Your dad.

Why do Star Wars fans hate women so much? Serious question. Is it because you are scared of them? Do you fear their sexual power over you? Do you have mummy issues? Are you closeted gays?

Answer me!

>charisma
>charisma
>CHARISMA

>I don't care for cinematic craftmanship and I am a retard that doesn't know Lucas jumpstarted soulless merchandisation of movies

Multipass?

>broke records for highest grossing opening weekend
>currently 3rd highest grossing movie of all time
>finished

People like you are so narcissistic you think everyone follows your opinion when you're actually the outlier

neck yourself senpai

>if the media pushes something it must be true
>if the media pushes Daisy and Felicity it's because of merit and merit alone

>>broke records for highest grossing opening weekend
>>currently 3rd highest grossing movie of all time
That had nothing at all to do with her, that was the brand, nostalgia and "nerd culture"

got any evidence to back that up? or are you just being narcissistic again and assuming that everything you think is facts

Sorry HuffPo, you won't be able to right a "Hateful Alt-Right Boycott of Star Wars is Everything Wrong with the World" article today.

we should boycott until she agrees to bite our dicks

I guess Finn is a gay character if he's enjoying a man touching him like that.

>its an autist doesn't get if the bitch has a busted face nothing else matters episode

>Brother forced me to watch BRrip of TFA 6 months after premiere

Fucking hated it. Literally 0/10 shitty rehash. Don't care about characters at all.

>Friend desperately wanted to see Rogue One at cinema
>"It'll be different now, different type of movie"

Absolute turd. Can't remember any of the characters names 10 minutes after ending, all I remember is strongly disliking the "good guys" for being terrorists killing good peolle for fun. Didn't care about a single character or what they set out to do.

Disney Wars sucks so much. I don't care how how it ends i wont even pirate the rest.

Prequels are unironically better.

>I am so deep in the closet I'm paying rent in Narnia

>see a Star Wars movie because of its huge, billion-worth brand and the nostalgia for the OT that millions of people adored
>see a Star Wars movie for a relatively unknown actress at this point

Gosh I wonder what the reason was

>China hates black people
>"Daisy can you be sure to be visually uncomfortable around him for promotional reasons?"
>np senpai

>got any evidence to back that up?
not him but you're asserting Star Wars isn't popular with that response.

this desu senpai

>someone doesn't like a couple actresses
>must be a gay misogynist
>someone doesn't like a couple actors
>perfectly okay and definitely an objective viewpoint

Sup Forumsumblr in a nutshell.

>no evidence
I accept your concession

>you're asserting Star Wars isn't popular with that response
only if you can't read

Daisy is cute, CUTE!

post more of her teeth RIGHT NOW

shut up fag

Nobody praised her or her character it was entirely blueballs as a sequel to a film from 1983.

If daisy ridley was replaced it wouldn't matter her character is shit and nobody cares

How come the new star wars movies have such awful characters??

>no evidence
>being this fucking dense
Now I know you're just trolling, because nobody can be this fucking stupid. So here's your last (You), ya earned it bud.

Rogue one is boring as shit

Just so you know: in debates answering a question that wasn't asked is your answer to the question proposed originally.

>nobody
parade.com/443977/npond/review-the-wait-is-over-star-wars-comes-roaring-and-soaring-back-in-the-force-awakens/

>get BTFO
>leave the thread in shame
top kek

I'll remember this for when I join a debate club you humongous faggot

>being this dismissive

Extracurricular activities exist to help you grow as a person. If you want to be stagnant and watch as the world passes you by, go ahead.

It is your life.

But you get not sympathy from me for being lazy.

Point out the post where I asked for your sympathy faglord, just accept your BTFO and move on

Awkwardness means fucking.

>I don't care for cinematic craftmanship
Neither does Disney.

>I am a retard that doesn't know Lucas jumpstarted soulless merchandisation of movies
I wouldn't really disagree, but again, at least he movies themselves where part of just his vision, not some script written by 12 different people, and some movie molded by econometritians to get the best possible response from audiences. I'll admit that I'm probably over-romanticizing Lucas, however Disney just feels so much more lifeless

>Point out the post where I asked for your sympathy faglord

Trying to be edgy is a call for attention,

>argument is based on the absurd position that an unknown actress drew more attention to TFA then the Star Wars brand
>supplies no substantial argument besides "LMAO NO EVIDENCE" despite giving no evidence himself
>ignores that Rogue One also made a fuck load of cash despite not having Daisy Ridley
>as did all Star Wars movies

b-but h-haha y-you got BTFO.... s-still w-w-w-winning

Fuck, you baited me again. Nice work famalamadingdong.

If that was the case I'd be Casanova

Being praised means a majority of reviews praise you. Nobody saw this for daisy ridley

She's better than Felicia Jones.

They're both terrible, but at least Felicity "I'm a feminist and really admire Lena Dunham" Jones wasn't enraging all the way through. Every line, facial expression and action MaRey Sue did was beyond cringey.

And at least you only have to deal with FeFe for one movie. We're stuck with Rey for (at least) three.

She isn't and jones is only serviceable

scrawl made no money and she had here scenes from inbetweeners 2 cut out, she's no draw at all.

protip any woman that proclaims she's a feminist has taken a good long look at her mother and realized how fucked she is once the wall has been hit

You do realise that women don't age in a vacuum. There will always be men who find a woman attractive if she keeps in reasonable shape. Men are fucked if they are over 40 and not muscular because that's what women want and a man who has never worked out until late 30s will find it impossible to gain muscle without steroids which will balden you, make your balls small and give you spots, low libido and anger issues. All you fat neets have hit the wall at 25. You will never have a beautiful woman lust after you or finger herself over your memory or scent. You are all fucked. Over the hill. A beautiful woman remains beautiful until roughly 65/70.

Pretty sexist lad. Unironically. Daisy Ridley is just a dumb bitch

how mad are you right now?

>literally Excusing for Women: The Post

>A beautiful woman remains beautiful until roughly 65/70
lel leatherhags

>A beautiful woman remains beautiful until roughly 65/70.
that's not true in most cases, even in hollywood where they have access to the best diet, makeup and surgery.

Not mad just truth and you are weak!

Leather is so expensive you poor boy can't afford you JOKE!

But there will be men around that age who find them still DROP DEAD GORGEOUS and why would they want to date a young fat neet flabby virgin boy with no gold anyway?

>But there will be men around that age who find them still DROP DEAD GORGEOUS

Who cares about them.
What matters is you're making excuses aka you're being weak.

>we
Boycott them yourself, if you think the movie's going to be shit the don't go and watch it that's what I'm doing. Why do you have to make a big quasi-political cause out of a simple act of rational self-interest?

I do not understand what excuses I am making for saying that?

90's born queer you don't know what you're talking about.

65 Year old men would still fuck 20 year olds if they'd let them

Yes I do. You do not.

Name 5 movies she had been in before A Force Awakens.

quit making excuses, you are being a weak little neet bitch right now, holy shit

you called me a fat neet flabby virgin when i've never been fat in my life, have been working for 15 years and have been with the same woman for the last 8. I think it's a fair to say you're wrong about everything else in that post as well.

Woah that guy really struck a nerve. You do understand that this was exactly the kind of response they wanted, right? They weren't just making some dispassionate observation about the nature of human beings, they baited you and you took it. You're literally as dumb as a pig.

Not true you egg head!

This is infuriating me! Delete this insult and apolojise to me!

You fat neet flabby husband and I bet you never had sex with the woman you marry because you are scared of pusy!

I am a pig with better clothes than you you gargoyle of life. I go to 10 parties a month and dance all night with 10/10s you are home cry over your gas bill you flab head tramp kiss MY ASS

Fuck you all and I am always right and piss off neets!