EBONY?

EBONY?

Highly unlikely (pic related)

Probably just a fan.

why do women hate black males so much?

Not every black male looks like Idris Elba.

women want men with high social value, and a higher rank in society.

only the dumbest, lowest women find the average street thug socially impressive. aka fat chicks and trailer trash.

shes hot

She's a big girl

>jungle boogie starts playing

1. poor deadbeats
2. generally dumb
3. scary
4. violent
5. terrible, negligent fathers
6. ugly
7. lowest on the human totem pole
8. literally SLAVES and spear-chuckers not even that long ago

>not postinf data graphed over time
>too afraid to see the changes

AYE

Wait why do white men respond more to asians than white women?

Jermaine? I'm BBC

Clearly it's the racist social conditioning of getting people to prefer human traits over monkey ones

CHATAYA, I'M LORD BAELISH

studies over time have actually shown that people are racemixing LESS. people generally gravitate towards their own. but of course yes, there is a big preference towards whites and asian women.

dude, the more competitive and fucked up the world gets, the MORE appealing and imperative it will be to breed with smart, successful whites. things are so uncertain and precarious, you think one's offspring stands a chance at a good future breeding with a black guy? women realize this. hell, a lot of asian and hispanic women tell their daughters to marry a white man.

>studies

kek

>niggers
>appealing to anyone besides the fattest, loweliest human trash

the jews, obviously

Wow.
>niggers taking our women
>our women are racemixing less
Which is it?

I've myself never said that niggers are getting anything. I don't have the slightest worry these low IQ, ugly, compulsively criminalistic fucking ape people are going to steal the highest social value women in the world. Women date up, not down.

Some pedophiles have spam posted nigger threads trying to stoke race resentment but anyone who thinks white women are for the most part anything but scared of black women have no life experience.

>anything but scared of black *men

K. You got me there. You sound like the type of guy who's drowning in pussy according to that inforgraphic you shared.

....and i-vor-reeeee!

Because asian girls > white wimmin

I got to give props to who ever can get over the smell and physical appearance of a nigger

I do alright.

I just like mocking the racebait posters. Because they pretend to be leftist but are actually pedophiles and secretly racist. So it's fun to say this shit that pushes their buttons because it, ironically, drives them to plaster more race-bait shit all over Sup Forums.

I want them to drown in their hypocrisy.

Black women are so sweet. Don't talk so bad about them. I love me some brown sugar.

>racebait
>not realizing it's Sup Forumstard bait
>not realizing I was sarcastic
>this much autism

Lol, sweet?

Yesterday a crowd of them walked by and were literally just screaming in that piercing volume CUNT at each other and clawing and slapping, as they usually seem to do, and one shouted "SHUT UP, THIS IS WHY WHITE MEN HATE US" to the other ones.

The day before, I was walking and this fat middle age one walking by suddenly saw my and went in to GIB ME mode and literally jumped forward and grabbed me and shouted COME HERE in this pushy, demanding way. Probably used to cucky white guilt hipsters actually responding to her pushy behavior but I immediately started to walk past because a fucking stranger had the nerve to grab me, but still turned to her to politely see what she had to say, and she went into SHOUTY BLACK WOMAN MODE and was all "YOU WALKIN AWAY!!!!", like trying to guilt-trip me as plan B so I'd listen to her bullshit crackhead story and give her money. So I said "Wait, you can't just fucking GRAB SOMEONE you don't know like that" and before I could finish continued in that black debate tactic of just interrupting and shouting and started white guilting me and yelled ""Your BLUE EYES!!!!" all hatefully like that's a condemnation.

They're fucking vulgar and obnoxious usually. Loud, pushy, ugly, stupid trash.

>assuming I had posted that chart
>making all these assumptions

Then go do something about it cuck boi

Because white women, while physically appealing, are vapid creatures

It's not my fault you live next to a ghetto.

Because white women are cunts. Asian women are too, but the stereotype of them being submissive, demure, loyal housewives persists in Western culture.

Educated black women are by far the best choice personality-wise.

>responding to my post about the posted infograph like you did
>but I didn't post it
Why cause the confusion and act like you won a non argument? Idiot.

Damn, you sound like a beta boy. You deserved it.

This is why I don't mess with online dating it such bullshit. You give women all the power. Unless you're a 10/10 they won't respond due to how many other guys are doing the same. Fuck that.

It's California. The way it is here is there are really wealthy areas and then go a few blocks and it's crackhead blacks or Mexican gangsters everywhere. I live in a really good area, actually.

I told that vulgar cunt to fuck off in front of her fat friends and walked away.

I have nothing but fucking contempt for garbage people like that. I grew up around a lot of that. They deserve no sympathy. Trust me, acting kind or generous to them doesn't help. They'd just think you're a sucker.

A fucking fat woman grabbing at someone makes them beta?

You have no idea how ghetto people are. They literally reach out at people. The white women I know, when they walk through those parts, have often to just start running because disgusting black men literally just start chasing after them. I'm not even exaggerating. Black people are for the most part a fucking disgrace.

I live in a literal gheto in Brazil. I had many encounters with black women crackheads. You know what I did? "Get the fuck outta my face before I kill ya". You know what they did? They did get the fuck out. Stop being a pussy, low-t faggot.

Yuck, imagine how unintelligent his kids are going to be!

People who use dating websites aren't just looking for fucking, they want stability.

In the real world, black men slay way more pussy than whitebois

That's basically how I responded though dude, except for the threat.

When she started yelling I yelled she can't grab at me, and when she started yelling that I have blue eyes I shouted FUCK OFF really loudly in her fat face and walked off. The pathetic thing about her is she wasn't even some crazy homeless woman but one of those fat office lady types with a couple friends, but still is so accustomed in the Bay Area to white people politely taking her shit. I don't give a FUCK about her or her bullshit sob story, the fat cunt.

>I live in a literal gheto in Brazil.

You're probably a fucking ape yourself.

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

>Get the fuck outta my face before I kill ya

Pssh.

>*sheathes* Katanna
>*tips Trump hat*
>*gets rejected by honorary aryan jap waifu*
>*go home and spew edgy political non sense on the television and film board of anime forum*
How am I supposed to take you seriously if you don't even know how to find the right board to vent your political anger?

This is the decade of Ebony-kino

my one regret in life is that i never got with a black chick.

>*sheathes* Katanna

"it aint over, the sun is still shining"

I don't like to take it into politics, generally.

The subject was of some supposed "sweatness" or appeal of black women. Some are better than others. From what I've seen, Eritreans, Ethiopians, Jamaicans, are usually beautiful, gentle, elegant, serene. American black women I guess can some times be sweet but holy shit there's a huge number of them that are just the most shouty, obnoxious, demanding people you've ever met and I do every thing I can to fucking avoid them because they make me want to fucking puke.

I so sorry. How long do you have until... you know?

>tfw black man
Fuck me, I'll just go and become an ascetic monk and adopt children to avoid the roasty menace.

>I'm proud because I attract many people with a racially based sexual fetish
Lel.

surgery some time this week, if that goes well probably got a year left.

>become an ascetic monk
you gonna become some black kungfu master?
please make some good blaxploitation movies

Maybe there will be qt ebony nurses there

It's better than attracting nobody (read:you).

>black and white betas discussing who gets more pussy, Chad or Tyrone?

Damn, it's kinda sad.

>thank fuck she got a white boi he'll stay around for the keeds

Wow. Such a great burn. Did your mom write that for you?
>implying you fags have anything in common with rich male models, famous actors, artists and Leonardo fucking DiCaprio
>b-buh we have the same colored skin
WE

Meanwhile jose is fucking both white and black women lmao

>jose
>fucking
pretty sure fucking is illegal in ICE-internment camps

>Dr. Pavel, I'm shit colored

Why does racism still exist? Are people so removed from reality that they cannot interpret each person having their own experience as one not assigned to their race?

Black girls are funny, aren't bitchy like white women and they have great sex.

Asian women are the only doable race besides white women.

My country is 99% white...

I just wanna lick her legs.

>I'm a white supremacist loser who can't get white women so I go for easier ugly SEA golddigging, whiteworshipping asian trash
The post. Elliot says hi from hell.

Argentina?

SLAV PRIDE WORLD WIDE MOFO

Malo vas je malo vas je pičkice...

there is nothing wrong with racism you deluded niggercuck

rape doesn't count silly burritonigger

yeah I saw those rape statistics

>there is nothing wrong with racism you deluded niggercuck

t. sheltered suburban snowflake

Because the BBC is just a myth

my old school just filed a complaint for a stolen projector

fuck off back to your board Sup Forums

Sup Forums is Sup Forums 2.0

Why don't you work on being 10/10 bro

Black women used to be all over me, and I'm white. They were actually a lot more forward and friendly than other groups of women imo. I'm still a virgin though lol

We're anons here. If you leave me to guess your ideas, then I'm forced to project since it's near impossible to be sure I'm talking to the same person. So tell me why you'd want to make Elliot Rogers?

>Live in Tokyo
>The basic Japanese girl blows the vast majority of white women out the water
>Japanese guys have a preference for Japanese women

>White female friends always complain about being single and Japanese men
>Black female friends also complain about Japanese men but usually have a boyfriend if they're looking because they actually make an effort and are funny/interesting to talk to

I swear the stereotype of women have no hobbies and not being funny is exclusively about white women

See when girls want to find someone long term they go for white guys cause the future for them and any potential kids will be much better than most other races. Also i suspect that more black women would go for white guys but there is a big stigma in doing so in the black communities even more so than white people with black guy white girls.

You ever date a black girl you'll get some very scary looks from black guys and some hostile reactions from blacks.

that is representative of dating sites not real world

I need a black girl in my life guys

and how is the real world?

Yea this is a thing people say but nobody in the black community cares unless they are celebrities.

Black women have a high preference for black guys, but thats it.

I'm black have about 12 cousins that are married/engaged. Half are with black women/men, the other half are mostly with Asian women/men with a couple white people

Wow. So racist, yet so self-righteously delusional.

>implying that isn't true