youtube.com/watch?v=Moi6xdSAEk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> not saying Terrans

MARS PRIDE
SYSTEM WIDE
GAS THE BELTERS
SPACE WAR NOW

>prologue
> yadda yadda yadda, world is protected and kept together by fierce female diplomat
Dropped, it was advertised as sci-fi not fantasy, it's nearly as bad as voyager

I'm sorry the gravity of a real planet hurts. But it's appropriate. You wish to hurt Earth.

The Earth that is now crushing your weak Belter lungs, and your fragile Belter bones.

How can one woman be so based

>How can one woman be so based
but she's not Holden!

One, Holden needs to be louder, angrier, and have access to a time machine. Two, whenever Holden's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking "Where's Holden"? Three--

*furrows brow in your path*

Yeah, it's like like anyone has ever heard of female diplomats.

> breaks both your legs
> doesn't apologize for shit

all of the based characters are Earthers
makes you think

>Sup Forums tells me Expanse isn't sjw riddled garbage like every other scifi made post 2010
>it's riddled with sjw garbage

Why did they have to ruin the best genres? First horror, then sci fi, and now working their way through fantasy. They really are parasites.

imagine being so indoctrinated by Sup Forums that you can't enjoy anything any more

never mind. if Stracynski ever gets the Lensman film off the launch pad, you'll be treated to a parade of 1930s stereotypes, manly men in uniforms being heroic, beating the shit out of hideous aliens and rescuing women who talk back a lot but who shut up when the man speaks.

>implying you are not a neo Sup Forums samefag

What about Dawes or Miller?

Manly men and women not being le badass female super warriors is enough to sell me, senpai.

Tell me more.

Alex is Martian.

well Miller gets honorary earther citizenship via Julie and that he saved Earth

keep in mind this is the source material, and it hasn't aged well.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lensman_series

ignore the stupid japanese cartoon that was made. even the people who made it disowned it.

haha, you are going to love the part about Lyrane.

> matriarchy
> none of the women know how to brush their hair
> filled with hatred for all males
> their own men are runty, pale dwarfs with the disposition of a rottweiler/poodle cross
> Kinnison the hero manfully resists the urge to smack them about

webm of worst thing in the series so far, at least they apologised

>more than one person shares the same opinion
>LOL SAME FAG

Those damn Russians are rigging your Chinese message boards now, right?

when does season 3 start?

Innahs space yoselves REEEEEEEEE

2019 november

That was pretty based though. The real problem was later in that arc the Rosi being in "low orbit" 20 feet above ganymede, and somehow not falling.

earthers > marshits > belterscum

woah. im too old for this shit in 2019

let's collect the worst parts of the show

>Diogo's uncle opening his spacesuit's helmet in space

>week long space journeys displayed as they are minutes

>I need to get to this moon of saturn, but I can't use my engines which are the only thing that would let me get there in time, and even then it would take a few hours
>I know, I'll just fly around 9 different other planets and moons without my engines and I'll make it there in the same amount of time

source? why would it last so long?

>Weeklong space journeys displayed as they are minutes
What do you want them to do? they're literally just sitting in a metal box waiting.

>Don't underestimate Holden's ability to fuck shit up.
I just love the way Avasarala chapters portray Holden.

wtf is this a joke?

I dropped it at the moment Miller died.
Is there a point in watching as none of the characters are even remotely interesting apart maybe for the Miss Throat Cancer?

Whom am I supposed to relate to, moralfag Holden? DIVERSITY POWER Mars marines?

Honestly my hopes and interest just dropped off. There's no way I'm going to remember to watch this in two years.

There's even less of a chance that scifi/syfy/space won't fuck it up by rebranding again

lol
wait, what's that from? first i thought it's from youtube.com/watch?v=whfMMfR4KKw but it isn't

Just read the books then. They are way better, Holden is a better character, Naomi is a better character, Avasarala is fucking amazing, even Bobby is awesome.
Oh, and Miller isn't dead exactly.

>Diogo's uncle opening his spacesuit's helmet in space

how is this bad?

captcha: CHAD Flora

Didn't he lust for Naomi and get cucked by Holden?

shes like a sister to him user :^)

Stop it. You are bad at it and got called out. Now leave.

People think of explosive decompression, but it's bullshit. However having spacesuits with an movable visor is kinda weird.

No. He thinks that he's a sociopath, and has a tendency to attach himself to people who he percieves as moral compases of some sort.

S H O O K

Almost every single character on this show is fucking annoying, Amos and Chrisjen's bodyguard are alright

>how can one woman be so based?
It's fiction lol

hate them all

hate them all

Amos and Alex are cool. I like the Martians best. I wish they had given Bobby proper goliath 2 armour, rather than making it the same as the rest of the squad.

The only "SJW garbage" in The Expanse is the futuristic diversity trope, there aren't transdragon genderfluids talking about the gender wage gap and how police violence and postcolonialism marginalizes and oppresses ethnic minorities

Name one thing in The Expanse that's SJW garbage.

>expanse

got to Sup Forums and watch some anime or something.

just stop pretending this dogshit is even worth a thread.

how does it feel like to have shit taste?

>that sentence
>the hypocricy
>too retarded to type
HAHAHAH

>the hypocricy
>too retarded to type
>HYPOCRICY

you're embarrassing yourself buddy :^)

everybody is shitskin

Not rooting for based Drummer.

Who is the best character and why is it based fucking Amos?

>needing a character you can relate to in order to enjoy a show

what the fuck happened to this generation. do you even read?

Poochi. Simpsons.

all these illiterate plebs who haven't read the books..

why would they spend all that time building Miller's character up only to kill him off?

did you see his body?

other way around.

have you never sneezed while wearing a welding mask and your hands are full?

> then obviously space helmets should have little wipers on the inside

> hate them all hate them all hate them all but i keep watching it i even post in the threads what is wrong with meeeeeeee

> amerifat
> believes that 98% of the world is white
> with 2% "other"

you've never been outside of Bumfuck, Arkansas, have you?

I took a look at the list of characters on the show. The majority of them are white and asian.

east european.

also americans have the most 'diverse' country, why would an americuck think that?

so you've never been to Bumfuck, Arkansas? Blackest Soil, Whitest People - Nigger, don't let the sun set on you here!

When is Season 2 out on blu ray?

Time to post about best character.

>be from space
>travel to Earth
>die of sun and gravity

>be from Earth
>travel to space
>be able to win a fight against any scrawny beltaloda you meet

Based Earth!

>Who is your favorite character?
Amos

>What is your favorite faction?
Rocinante

Holden is legit awesome on the books. Still a moral fag but his though proccess is actually good (aside when he is besides Naomi, then he becomes insufferable).

>>Don't underestimate Holden's ability to fuck shit up.
>I just love the way Avasarala chapters portray Holden.

Its particularly funny because it`s the other way around. Evveryone fucks shit up but Holden fixes it for everyone with some players getting butthurt.
Avassarala doing autistic screeching after the colony success because of holden was the best part of that book.

I once read that this show won't make it past 4 seasons because SyFy doesn't let shows run past that.

I should learn to enjoy reading.

Talking out of your ass I see,
youtube.com/watch?v=Moi6xdSAEk0

This cromag idiot right here, just keeps getting better.

I have a feeling mars is run by space jews. Muh (((epstein))) drive.

Makes sense they would move on after turning earth into a third world shithole with everyone on govt gibsmedats. Seems like their work there is done.

>Mars is obviously space nazis

extremely disciplined and rigid societal norms

superior technology

inferior numbers but still ready willing and eager to fight a 2 front war against earth and the asteroid belt

view nonmartians as inferior lifeforms

The first season flew under my radar because i've been prejudiced against SyFy shows for a few years. But enough people told me the show is good that I watched the first season right before second season started airing. I loved the first season and was pleasantly surprised.
Then the second season started and it was kind of meh, and then the tail end of the second season was just shit-tier., exactly what I expected from SyFy to begin with.
So what we're going to get now is a budget constrained, slapdash, pity-driven third season, and the show will die a slow painful death.
Also, as much love as I have for Adam Savage, this was the most gratuitous, over the top cameo I have ever seen. I've never rolled my eyes harder than when watching that.

Best actor on the show, no contest.

What was his cameo? I can't remember

just finished the first book last night. what the protomeme does in the book is way more disgusting than what it does in the show

Yeah, blue firefly is cheaper to do than proper bodyhorror, but I wish they'd managed it. Stuff like Holden's hatred of the PM doesn't make as much sense without it being properly disturbing.

Yes, but Holden is still an idiot. Especially that time he tried to go undercover by growing a beard, and got spotted immediately? Amos even tried to distract earthers, and they both thought that they managed it. In the next chapter it turns out that the earth officer made Holden immediately and just reported through the proper political channels.

the first season with julies body was pretty good body horror, but they took it too far in the other direction by making it look too beautiful in the second season

No vomit zombies though.

Season 2 finale, he was aboard the ship descending onto the surface of Venus, motherfucker had more closeups than the military guy and the scientist combined.

Guess I mistook him for the guy that reported to madam

"jim holden eyebrows thing" shouldnt be so ready on google autofill but it is

Serious question that has been bugging me. Why is she
this guy's boss
She's just the U.N. undersecretary right? That guy and the other guy had the nuclear launch keys so both of them should be higher up than her, but she acts like the boss all the time.

There are at least 9 books written or planned. You think Syfy will allow a show to go on that long?

Don't even bother getting invested.

Even when it was SciFi, the longest shows ever ran for was 4 seasons.

Hope you faggots enjoy reading.

the books are better than the show

>why would they spend all that time building Miller's character up only to kill him off?

I don't have a favorite faction. I like a lot of the characters. I'm not sure which is my favorite.

Hey friendos if you want to be able to enjoy _any_ tv show nowadays the first thing you have to do is throw politics out of the airlock.