sage

gag

Good thread. Bump

bump

nigger

Nice breadline commie.

niggers>abbos

>>reddit

include me in the ebin screencap on r/Sup Forums please :^)

liberals aren't leftists, they are cowards
true leftists fight for the workers rights, and don't just meagerly implore everyone to get along

newsroom.ucla.edu/releases/FDR-s-Policies-Prolonged-Depression-5409

Reagan can do whatever. Clinton can't do shit. FDR didn't like certain races. Neither did Keynes. Trump can't be authentic. Right wing loves all the problems, lies the most, fucks up the most, and has always been the Uggo chick with problem glasses with a boner for big government statism. Lolbergs like Milton Bestgoy coined Guaranteed Basic Incomes. They study words. They peddle zombie economics. Entangle politics and religion. Peddle death and ignorance. And divide and conquer like you wouldn't believe. A Borg hivemind of sycophants and Pinocchios

Thank god, a place where me and my wife's son can post!

... this doesn't even take into account the war? All they do is state how the market was on the mend, supposedly, and how it would kept on the same track it had been. It doesn't mention that the involvement of World War 2 changed the course of the economy drastically, nor the other slew of events globally which affected the markets... complete stretch, but A for effort.

Commie