WARHAMMER MOVIE

when will there be a warhammer movie?
Considering how popular the warhammer world is getting in the geek and science community.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pf9AaTV4-yw
youtube.com/watch?v=0J4_r0ds138
youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please leave /tg/ alone, Sup Forums.

/tg/ and Sup Forums probably have a larger stealth crossover than Sup Forums and Sup Forums

heh blacked has even more imaginative sets now
is that a boy on the left?

so fucking triggered when people say warhammer and mean warhammer 40k

There already was a 40k movie and it fucking sucked.

>warhammer world is getting in the geek and science community.
kill yourself kid

Yeah I'm sure this is the new target demographic for WH40K

there was?

Back to Sup Forums you anti science nazi with your "alternative facts".

>tfw too much self-respect to play with my collection but fantasize about painting and playing with it every single single day and check eBay for bargains at least twice a week
It's been 10 years since I last rolled a dice, why must I suffer like this.

a female and a black kid playing warhammer, thats funny

It won't happen. Would be too difficult. Not to mention they'd fuck it up and add some sort of bullshit love angle.

FUCK. OFF. TO. .

Yes? My sister plays CSM.

It was a cheap CGI fuckfest produced on a budget. There has been no Hollywood 40k film. Unless you could, you know, Dredd, Priest, Event Horizon, Starship Troopers, Star Wars, Star Trek and all that stuff they stole.

Ideally it would be traditionally animated, and based on oldschool 40k and not the video-game inspired crap they've shitting out lately.

its playing tyranids, so its obviously a girl

Black people and girls can have autism too, even if the rate is lower.

I want to see them play a game and then have unprotected sex and have the girl get pregnant from the young bulls superior black seed.

does she look like a boy too?

She used to be an award winning cosplayer, but she got ill and put on weight. She doesn't look like a boy, she has big tits and (now) a fat ass. She's 30. I find it ironic she plays The Cleaved (or is it The Purge? I forget) CSM, which are Nurgle. Perhaps it's to try and get better?

There are two women who work at White Dwarf, one plays Seraphon (Lizardmen) and I dunno about 40k. I'd likely say Nids since they're similar in appearance. I asked my sister why girls like Nids and she said she didn't know, but assumed it was because they could be any colour and they're 'pet like'. She doesn't think it's anything sexual, but I have another friend (girl) who plays Nids who does it for sexual reasons. Though she also has her OC Dark Angels successor.

There already was one.

Had a pretty good soundtrack desu

youtube.com/watch?v=Pf9AaTV4-yw

nah, /tg/ has been a left board for a while now

GW stopped being anal about C&D when Tom Kirby left (I say left, he was forced into a LOL position because he was fucking up GW so much) there is technically two others.

youtube.com/watch?v=0J4_r0ds138

That's the first one, done by slavs.

The second one actually got a non-income (not just profit, but ANY income) IP license from GW and the universally hated Black Library author ADB signed on.

youtube.com/watch?v=cZc6cr6G2E4

That's the best one out of the lot, but it's likely never to see the light of day (ie; finished) because the guy can't get a single penny for doing it, so has to do a day job and he turned it from a 15 min film into a 45m+ film.

When it will be done (if ever)? Nobody knows. I suspect 2020.

why not a magic the gathering movie about le ebin planeswalkers who quip played by meme actors?

Not really. It has shitposters though. I know because friends shitpost on there pretending to be outraged women (they are women, they're not outraged, but (You)'s are addictive).

you're most assuredly mistaken.

Best bet is an animated cartoon or anime.

pretty sure /cgl/ hit them pretty hard for a while, at least that was the state of things when I last visited

You'll have trouble finding "GW" not followed by "jews".
Although anti-semitism isn't an exclussive natsoc thing it should tell you something.

Actually, FOX + Universal Studios (I think) did a deal a few years ago for a MTGU franchise, but it failed despite Hasbro agreeing.

I stopped visiting due to mods fucking up the creative aspect, the off-topic derailment aspect and the fact that when I (and a few others) united to try and drag creativity in, a IRC raid group forced it off the board by spamming it so much the mods autosaged the creative aspect. So everybody left. The drawfag threads are barely populated with artists now.

There are a few dedicated shitposters as well, you go into the 40k general and ask who Carnac is, or the SlavShitposter is. The entire board is shit. Plus any time something big happens in 40k, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums come over and shitpost about it. For literally years.

That's just a meme. Everybody is a Jew. Every business is a Jew to Sup Forums. Film, Video Games, even cosplay costume makers are 'Jewing'.

"jew" is a catchall term for greediness and nickle & diming in general, if I say company X are a bunch of jews it doesnt mean I want to kill all jews, or that the holocaust didnt happen, it's just an off the cuff ribald remark

I don't want a movie.
I just want Dan Abnett to finish Gaunt's Ghosts.

>universally hated Black Library author ADB
Wait, I thought ADB was /ourguy/?

>black guy playing Dark Angels
>Not Salamanders

Step up nigga

LOL. No. He is universally despised now. He spat on the entire setting and pissed off every single faction with a single book.

>Lol Magnus blew the Webway plan apart :^) JUST AS PLANNED BY THE GREAT TZNEETCH!
>Oh and btw this is the death blow of the Imperium. Everything that happens after this event is irrelevant. The Imperium lost to Chaos as soon as Magnus blew the wards :^)
>Oh and by the way, the Emperor is a fucking dick for no reason despite all other fluff saying otherwise.
>Oh and the sword Abbadon uses is actually the Daemon version of the First Human Murder and so it's so powerful that even the Emperor can't kill it
>Oh and it can possess Titans and can kill Sisters of Silence without any problem
>Oh and here is some women for some reason
>Oh and force some Blood Angels in because they're the only loyalists i like
>Oh and the Emperor murdered people when he was a kid because he could lol
>Oh and the Emperor knew that Angron had Butcher Nails making him go mad but who cares lol he's just a tool for me to do shit, I'll throw him away (ie; kill him) when he's too broken to be useful
>The next 10k years are utterly useless.
>Oh and I'll write a parting word at the end of the book going 'not everybody will like this :^)' and 'Im a Chaos fanboy so tough shit Im in charge'

>"The war is over, Diocletian. Win or lose, Horus has damned us all. Mankind will share in his ignorance until the last man or woman draws the species' last breath. The warp will forever be a cancer in the heart of all humans. The Imperium may last a hundred years, or a thousand, or ten thousand. But it will fall, Diocletian. It will fall. The shining path is lost to us. Now we rage against the dying of the light."
- The Emperor

>"The war is over. Humanity has lost. Warhammer 40k - in all its Gothic, towering, Cylopean, decrepit, doomed, rotting Byzantine majesty - has taken its first irrevocable step."
- ADB, BL Author

>the Emperor is a fucking dick for no reason despite all other fluff saying otherwise
I dunno what fluff did you read but Emps was always a bit of a daft dick. The way he treated his kids is a good example.
>here is some women for some reason
Sounds like you're reaching for things to hate.

>children
>painting like that
unlikely

Not at all. You could remove everything I wrote there and the fact he went "The next 10k years is pointless, Chaos wins, making the Tau appearing, Orks uniting, Necrons awakening, Eldar uniting and humanity fighting utterly pointless. Abaddon is a useless character who has no purpose in the story. Chaos won 10k years ago before the HH even ended".

As for the women? Why are they forced in for no reason? The book literally had women in it who were relevant to the plot yet he random adds more in and further shits on the Emperor "oh lol he arrested these people who remained loyal to him when their planet turned traitor and then he forgot about lol and they nearly died".

The Emperor has been a pragmatist, but he's never been an out right illogical dick. Only in ADB works is he. Because he's a Chaos fanboy. That's a /tg/ produced and approved Bingo car, there is 14 of those in Master of Mankind and more in others.

I don't care if Chaos wins, I care that from 30200ish to 40,999 is totally pointless, as Chaos won before that. Orks, Nids, Necrons, Tau and Eldar plus all the other races are pointless jobbers, space fillers. They have no purpose.

40k USED to be "Everybody has a plan to win"

Orks unite is their end goal
Tau produce superior tech is their end goal
Eldar awaken their God(s) is their end goal
Humanity survives until they can master their psychic power end goal
Necrons awaken and unite is their end goal
Nids reach the Emperor and eat him, making unstoppable bioforms is their end goal.
Chaos killing the Emperor and thus expanding the EoT is their end goal.

Except all of those are impossible, because Chaos won 10k years ago. If you don't understand why he is disliked for that, then you're very unlikely to have much investment in the setting bar reading Wiki pages.

I'm a Tau fangay and Tau were always a completely meaningless minor "Empire", all the cool tech they have (and boy do they have lots) means nothing when you consider how tiny their territories and resources are and how they don't really have any answer to Chaos except for being so insignificant Chaos largely doesn't care about them.

>The Emperor has been a pragmatist, but he's never been an out right illogical dick.
The whole Heresy situation could've been avoided if Emps simply explained his kids the plans he had for them. Instead he pissed off Lorgar, Magnus, gave some obviously crazy fucks like Angron their Legions (who would guess a guy who basically lobotomized all his new soldiers is mentally unwell?).

>you're very unlikely to have much investment in the setting bar reading Wiki pages
IIRC BL books were always of dubious canon, so it's not like this all is set in stone.

There's not a mass-appeal market to Warhammer the way there is for Warcraft or LOTR. Normies won't like a faithful adaption, and fans won't like an unfaithful one.

Going to post what I always post on the rare occasions that a 40K thread pops up on here.

TV series adaptation of Gaunt's Ghosts. Relatable human characters, the background of the 40K universe can be slowly revealed through the perspectives of whichever of the guardsmen they choose to make an audience surrogate and it's jam packed with great dialogue, story and character development.

probably never

Did Necrons really have a plan? I only read 3rd ed codex but it sounded like Ctans were just kinda hanging around trying to annoy each other and others and being quasi-omnipotent.

beautiful - make it happen for me user