Tell me what each of these three guys contributed in as few words as possible

Tell me what each of these three guys contributed in as few words as possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pYmOsJGGzSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

opie is a fag

>Ant is a pretty funny guy who was able to go toe-to-toe with actual comics
>Jimmy is the right mix between weird and adorable. Funny, silly, disgusting, good hearted
>Opie found Ant and invited Jim I guess

Opie kept the show going instead of meandering on bullshit topics. Gave Anthony a job.
Anthony is the funniest of the three. The most talented person in the room by far, but very much a lazy cunt.
Jim is a hack comic leech. Professional coat tail rider and degenerate.

>Opie kept the show going instead of meandering on bullshit topics.
Who the fuck cares?

>ant: general patter, infectious laugh, great story teller, added colour and asked questions to keep conversations going. also pretty funny
>jimmy: outrageous sex life, not great in sustained talking but incredibly witty and can consistently bash out one liners, good at playing straight man with guests to piss everyone else off, also had great banter with ant
>opie: really good at derailing funny conversations by going to insufferable phone calls

Me. Seen Ant and Jim only episodes? Terrible.

>Terrible.
Wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=pYmOsJGGzSw

bump

This

Ripped off Howard Stern in an unfunny way.

>implying Howard was funny

hoo hoo robin I invented radio hoo hoo eveyones a clone robin

>MUH SHIP STEERING

Anthony: Most talented of the three.Great at telling stories, great at impressions, great at riffing with comics especialy with norton.

Opie: Least talented of the three. Good at bringing up diffrent topics to riff on, Really good at doing the mean shit the other two cant such as poker chips, and the homless cakestomp.

Jim: Quickest and wittiest out of the three. Great at ranting on diffrent topics, his stories of being a degenerate are hilarious, his characters are hilarious, but his biggest contribution was probably letting the show put on ither comics like colin, louis, burr, bobby, and vos

>tfw you're the Opie of your circle of friends

>his characters are hilarious

It's honestly not a bad thing to be. It's Opie's insecurity that drove him to do things that people hated, like trampling jokes.

>implying I'm not an insecure faggot like him too

HELLOOOOO O'NEEEEEEEALLLLLL

I miss him bros

Imagine his reaction to the Bill Nye shit

>Jim
>witty

He is one of the dumbest, insufferably uninformed people I have ever had the displeasure of hearing speak.

He says absolutely nothing, while acting like he's just made some enlightened point. And he gets worse with age.

>tfw he was a lifelong Patriots fan and didn't get to see this year's Bowl

I got really upset thinking about how he'd have been defending trump if he was around for the "grab them by the pussy" tape drop like he did for mad mel

IIIS OOOKAAAAY THE PEEENNNYYY

they had personalities and were capable of interacting successfully with funny, interesting, and powerful people.

i know this is all scary and strange to you, but socially capable humans exist too.

i never said he was good at making points. i personally hate the new jim that just sits and pontificates.
but thats not what witty means you dumb fuck

definition of witty:

>showing or characterized by quick and inventive verbal humor.

which is what jim is really good at

ant was funny and bounced off opie's nothingness, opie would have a cue set up or bring something up - ant and jimmy would be funny then he'd cut it off.

the reality is o&a hit a stride by bringing in patrice vos kelly colin and the rest of them, without them they'd be lost doing their hack VIRUS shit and mediocre interviews before going back to being the mean shock jocks behind their back