SWEDEN NO!

Swedish bus driver beats the shit out of a rapefugee screaming: "I hate you, pigs!"
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr0ZGbydGBA

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/352424-sweden-bus-driver-refugee/
thelocal.se/20160720/swedish-bus-driver-caught-on-camera-abusing-asylum-seeker
youtube.com/watch?v=rOF89felo0E
youtube.com/watch?v=I5-KmTy1Ckk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ukrainian bump

context?

SWEDEN NO!

Fucking leech got what was coming.

I never thought I'd see
>SWEDEN NO

Shame on him. #MudLivesMatter

Finally Swedish cucks standing up for themselves , that's what I like to see

Since it was a nigger I assume he was nigging.

>tfw the busdriver will get fired and sent to jail and Sweden takes another 10'000 refugees as apology

>Sup Forums will cheer this when all it does is give leftists more ammunition

this man is already in jail, convicted to 10 years for "not accepting cultural enrichment".

meanwhile, Sverige accepts another 1000 migrants as recompense.

No context what so ever.
I heard something about stealing a phone maybe?

Never thought I would say this...

SWEDEN NO

"Why, why cannot I take a foot offa yo face?"
"You take a foota offa my face! Why cannot I take a foot offa yo face?"

Took me more than just a moment to realize he wasn't saying "foota", he was saying "photo". Wondering if the rapefugee knew what the fuck he was talking about... took me a minute and he was speaking "English" in his own fashion as far as I can tell. If somebody strange started yelling at me about taking "foota offa my face" I'd worry about getting kicked in the head. Just sayin'. Language barrier.

nonono

you have to say it right

SVERIGE,NEJ!!!!

(if it's not in their mother tongue, they won't feel shameful about it).

Random bus driver in Sweden knows English?

Fuck man, random bus driver in America barely knows English.

>yes goys no matter how bad it is you can't stand up for yourself
>if you fight them they win

Εllada oxi

Deserves a medal

Hopefully the bus driver loses his job over this. It's literally not in his job description to provoke or attack passengers, and sounds very much like a hate crime against refugees.

FOR 8 MONTHS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT KEK MEME HAS BEEN POSTED 24/7, ONLY THIS BOARD CAN BE THIS AUTISTIC. I HOPE THE FUCKING MODS PERMABAN ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS, GO MAKE YOUR OWN STUPID BOARD AND CALL IT 'LE EPIC KEK CHAN'. IT'S PROBABLY THE MOST RETARDED THING IVE EVER SEEN ON THE INTERNET, I ACTUALLY FEEL SAD FOR YOU PEOPLE THAT ARE SO AUTISTIC THAT YOU POST THIS THINKING THAT YOU'RE FUNNY, 'HAHAHAHA LOOOK AT ME IM LE GOD KEK SO EPIC EPIC FOR THE WIN EPIC MAYMAY' Sup Forums IS A FUCKING SHITHOLE IM SICK OF YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS POSTING THIS STUPID ASS MEME 24/7 FUCK OFF U FUCKING FAGGOTS STOP POSTING THAT STUPID GREEN FROG AND THE OTHER SHIT MEMES, 8 MONTHS, 8 FUCKING MONTHS POSTING THE SAME SHIT, NOT EVERY WEEK BUT EVERY HOUR, EVERY HOUR THERE'S A KEK THREAD, ON EVERY BOARD OF Sup Forums, U FUCKING AUTISTS, IVE NEVER SUCH SUCH HIGH LEVELS OF AUTISM, THIS BOARD IS MORE AUTISTIC THAN ALL THE OTHER BOARDS COMBINED, KEK SUCKS DICK AND SO DOES YOUR WORTHLESS LITTLE BOARD, I BET YOUR DICKLETS START TINGLING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING ABOUT KEK, ISN'T THAT RIGHT FAGGOTS? I BET THAT YOU GET SOME SEXUAL STIMULATION FROM UPLOADING A PICTURE OF A FROG TO YOUR BOARD HUH? I BET THAT YOU MASTURBATE TO THE THOUGHT OF GETTING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY FROG DICK. IT'S PROBABLY TRUE, YOU'RE ALL FAGGOTS AND WANT KEK DICK. OH LOOK ITS TIME TO REPOST UR STUPID KEK THREAD, GO AHEAD AND CLICK THE BUTTON WITH YOUR GREASY NECKBEARD FINGERS. I BET YOU WEAR FEDORAS AND TRENCHCOATS TOO. STUPID ASS FAGGOTS, THIS FORCED MEME IS NOTHING MORE THAN SHIT, TRYHARD FEDORA NECKBEARDS ATTEMPT AT BEING FUNNY. YOUR "OC" IS PATHETIC, JUST SOME SHITTY PAINT EDITS OF THE SAME PIC OVER AND OVER. WHAT A BUNCH OF TALENTLESS FAGGOTS, GO CHEW ON YOUR MOUNTAIN DEW AND YOUR DORITOS. IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU FAGGOTS, GO CHECK YOUR STUPID MEMES AND RE-POST YOUR PEPE FACES FOR THE 50TH TIME WHILE YOU MANCHILDREN KEEP REPOSTING THIS UNFUNNY CRAP EVERY SINGLE HOUR

FUCK OFF FUCKING FAGGOTS!

I can't tell which one is getting abused both their faces are blurred

y u do dis.

He's gonna go to jail isn't it?

Virtually everyone in Scandinavia can speak english

We have public education, bus drivers get a pretty decent education in their childhood and youth.

Wow I thought this thread was dead.
No responce at all.
Bump I guess

Oh fuck. We have to build a fence on the other side too.

How are thinks in greece? I was in leftka for a couple days, but I guess a tourist island doesn't really picture the truth of a country.

Based bus driver. a real shame he will be deported to saudi arabia by swedish government once the oil kangz see this

I like how at the very end he says

"yes, I am acting like a pig. I am going to jail."

The moment of your impending doom is chilling.

shit.

lefties are now running with it.

yesterday they approved of a law that will allow 16 year olds to vote and changed the electoral system so that they can still get in power even if they lose the election (by making a coalition with 3-4 other parties).

Rapefugees are destroying our tourism.

So, basically,glass us asap.

>meme

As far as I know everyone born in 1960 and up started learning English from a very young age.
Our entire culture is soaked in American entertainment to even further boost the knowledge level.
Today kids start learning to read, write and speak English in 3rd grade.
Even though you were terrible in school, you pick up some English through osmosis when watching TV or movies.
A bum can hold a conversation in English to some degree.

That's what you get for not whoring out to Russia. Good luck.

Last hero of dying nation.

First the bus driver, then the country.

>shit.
When wasn't shit in Greece?
Real question

i feel bad for a driver - leftists will ruin his life or at least they will make a hell for him to find a new job

I laughed.

he literally says "I want my mobile phone!"

and he is crouching over and they are wrestling over his hand, so i'd assume the nigger stole his phone

for anyone who need a context

rt.com/news/352424-sweden-bus-driver-refugee/

To bad he "hung himself" in jail. RIP

Ingest poisons, scum.

>The man identified by the local media as Muhammed

there's just something hilarious about that line

Sauce?

The so called refugee children from Afghanistan (more like 45 years old) hates Swedes and bus drivers. So they like to trigger bus drivers by refusing to pay the ticket or show valid travel pass and call the driver racist when he does his job and refuse entry to the bus.

This "child" was refused entry because he didn't pay or have a valid travel pass. So then he proceeded to be retarded and stand in the way of the bus. Somehow the bus could go on with its route and the "child" called someone to give him a ride to another bus stop further along the route because he had "important business" to do in the city and had no means to get there in time (really your fucking friend just gave you a fucking ride almost to the city).

The build up of having to deal with these annoying "children" every day finally broke all barriers he had and beat manners into the little shithead.

This is actually not the first time this happens. But the other times the media killed the news when they found out it wasn't a racist Swede that drove the bus but a Somalian gentleman instead that also got fed up with their behaviour.

No context from the driver why he didn't want Muhammed on his bus tho.

lol

swedes are hopefully getting fed up

they will start losing their temper at the stupid mundane shit because they can't change the important big stuff that is cucking the country

everyone sees that it's an overreaction to something mundane

oh look at muh poor innocent "refugee" being oppressed! aren't we swedes so evil!

nothing will change

The tanned Swede in the video was also given the man's children as ficki ficki compensation.

This bus drivers english was pretty bad though...

watch videos itself and read that short article, it summs up the story pretty well

man who identify himself as "Muhammed" was specifically trying to bust drivers balls, whole situation feels like provokation from leftists

I learned most of my english by watching American sitcoms and playing videogames. Scandinavian society is soaked in american popular culture.

There's a lot of weird stuff going on in Scandinavia and there's a lot of racism... it's not so idyllic like in the media.

AND I FUCKING BIT MY TONGUE WHILE EATING FUCK THAT SHIT!!!

Huh. That's pretty cool. A shame we don't do that here, it'd be more effective in teaching languages and would be better, in my opinion. I never found learning Spanish interesting in high school, but had I learned it when I was much younger I would have though it far more normal, I suppose? Sort of like how all the other required subjects are.

This is bait, right?

The article only states that the bus driver closed the doors in Muhammeds face. A neighbour drove Muhammed to the next bus stop and took a picture of the bus driver. It clearly intends to portray the bus driver as a racist, and Muhammed as an innocent victim.

Fucking based. He unleashed the viking madness. This made my day and will eat dinner to this video on repeat.

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me, but yeah- it's bait.

>sent on an all-expense-paid vacation

Ftfy

If Swedes can fight back, anyone can!

The EU is mortally wounded, and ZOG is in disarray after Erdogan jumped ship.

I like how Norway turned out. We're racist as fuck it seems. The leftist newspapers have given up cencoring the comments since it's almost only against immigration.

the bit where the raghead started whimpering like a chimp made me lol

yes, thats all it's to it

what would you call it then?

in my opinion - this shitskin was clearly trying to provoke a driver and he took that bait

why is it such a huge story, i have no idea

Fewer and fewer articles have comment sections anymore... or they are only allowing facebook comments

There's barely any left here.

Not because someone plasters "gas the kikes race war now" under every article, but people linking to fresh government research papers negating articles about muh structural racism.

In all honesty, do you think that Sweden will actually be able to pull through after this?

Yeah? We've been through worse.

Was that said by the driver or the dindu?

How is this a "Sweden No" when this is good for the pro enrichment people?

Are Americans accepted or do people hate us like every other European country?

Might visit Gothenburg

Sweden´s now more uncucked then we are.

I want to believe

poor soul, he's gonna get at least a 20 year prison sentence for racism and intolerance

and if he has kids he's losing custody for sure

Is this finally the uncuckening?

thelocal.se/20160720/swedish-bus-driver-caught-on-camera-abusing-asylum-seeker

Bus driver wouldn't let him get on the bus, so someone else drove him to the next stop to catch that same bus. Bus driver lets him on, the refugee takes a picture of the driver so that he can report him, bus driver then tries taking a picture of the refugee who covers his face and starts beating him.

Should have killed him

Whimpers like a complete bitch. I love it.

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

Finally, Sven snaps

Is this the beginning of the Uncuckening ?

this is what eventually happens when you try and culturally enrich the cultural enrichers

thats why shit skins ain't no people

fucking howling like a dog if he gets beaten

Does your msm talk about this:
youtube.com/watch?v=rOF89felo0E
youtube.com/watch?v=I5-KmTy1Ckk ?

Praise Kek

arrest him 4 destroing peace

I got shocked, it's like an animal

I know a Swedish girl that was molested on a packed train carriage by some rapefugee.

When she was telling me the story i pointed out that the guy was a Muslim and she even tried to defend them by saying "Swedish guys do it too" so i told her that the statistics say otherwise that it's mostly Muslims that are doing the raping and she said "Well i haven't seen those statistics" and of course in a true feminist fashion she decided to not even bother trying to look them up and just went on to blame men in general.

Wow, what a racist scumbag. He needs to be locked-up.

Whatelse are you awaiting? Intelligence?

he is go to the police.
bus driver will be jailed
nice try though

Well, I hope girls like this just keep hanging around with rapefugees, then this problem will quickly solve itself.

I don't speak arabic.

Wow racist

Fair point.

The thing is, i don't think it will. They will still continue to not see the bigger issue.

I thought his accent was hillarious, though. "Wai not teik fotto of jor fejs?"

But seriously, Scandinavians are great at English.

Kys pussy, some good men will die. So that we will live free

unreal. They have "blinded" these people (scratched their eyes).

"master-san, I was just raped. Who was it?"
>it was a swedish capitalist
"sigh"

>""""""refugee""""""""
>somehow knows perfect english
>knows no fucking swedish naturally

Sweden noooooooooooo
"I hate you swines from hell!"

b..b.bbut dats raysis!

TopKEK

Sad thing is, they are lit going to cruixify this bus driver now. Also this is from (((expressen))), we don't see what leads up to this. This driver is done for, but he should be given a fucking medal for having balls and doing the right thing.

Start gofundme with once, he will need it.

Dumb Swedish bitch coming to the niggers rescue as always