What did he mean by this?

>he

sounds like something from a Sup Forums thread

Clowns are not scary

This.

Pennywise was the first Sup Forumsack.

CHILD ORGY

OOH WAH AH AH AH!

Let's give him a 7head and hamster teeth.

Bill Skarsgard is a better actor than Tim Curry

>Bill Skarsgard
Hahaha

Don't a ton of kids take urns fucking a girl in a sewer in this book?

no
no you must be thinking of something else

Not an argument

Literally the only reason anyone knows of Bill Skarsgard is because he's related to the heart throb from that shitty HBO embarrassment True Blood.

and he was in that netflix show about the shit

And his dad maybe

yes the kids take turns fucking beverly so they could unite together and figure out how to get out of the sewer. and theyre all like 12 years old at the time

The idea of this is so dumb. I could beat the shit out of some clown. It's the same reason why The Ring isn't scary - I could beat the shit out of that little girl

They were 11 actually. I know the scene, I just post this in every thread to derail discussion about this shit movie.

This new Pennywise has to be the scariest movie monster we've seen in years. Literally years. There's two scenes in this movie that absolutely sent shivers down my spine. First when Pennywise possesses the slideshow and we finally get to see his very creepy and mental face in the final scene. What a build-up! I nearly pissed myself.

The other one is in the basement, first we see the excellent performance by Georgie's actor. You'll float too never has sounded more epically scary. And then Pennywise rises from the waters. I jumped in my chair and still do when watching this. I can tell I will be on the edge of my seat in theatres this september.

I can't decide whether this is a shill or a real user-troll laying it on too thick with the fawning shill language to make us think it's really a shill when it's just a private user having a giggle

>youtube comment pasta

>Burnt down a building full of black soldiers

it fits.

I actually don't mind the fivehead, it's creepy without being TOO huge, the hamster teeth are a mistake though

I think the head and face markings are meant to allude to his drider form, It still doesn't look good though

Why would a fivehead allude to that?

Resembles a thorax

so..... we've come full circle?

I dreamed of ring girl crawling into my bed at night and I saved her with my dick.

I marathoned the first 25 minutes of the original tv movie series
What do I think of it so far?
Do I want to keep watching?

>the hamster teeth are a mistake though
but those are supposed to be spider fangs?

>Bobby does it for a dime
>Bobby does it anytime
>15 cents for overtime!

Will this line make the final cut?

They're called buck teeth actually.

Why don't they cast him as Beverly's rapey dad or rapey husband

Drop that and read the fucking book.