Why all the sudden vitrol towards Bill Nye?

Why all the sudden vitrol towards Bill Nye?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lx_VoH0C8G4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8&
youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE
youtube.com/watch?v=eYKggC5VOzA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=lx_VoH0C8G4

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8&

Because he uses his "I'm a scientist" public persona to push his views on political issues. By posing as a scientific expert on a number of issues, he gives himself the appearance of credibility on issues he knows nothing about. It's very dishonest.

I don't mind that he parrots the "scientific consensus" on global warming, but he should stay the fuck out of race gender issues, especially when he's going to talk about them in such a condescending way.

I want to see bubbling beakers and experiments, not "dude white people, amirite," which is exactly what his new show is.

he lived long enough to become the villain

youtube.com/watch?v=Rayxew89NyE

>Lecturing White People on Cultural Appropriation

I love how before even going to youtube, I can tell an alt right neckbeard uploaded this video based on how dishonest the title is. Every single time a polumblrina shill uploads a video to youtube, the title is clickbait tier lying.

Also he's not even a scientist

>polumblrina

Nobody actually cares for real, he simply became the latest Sup Forums meme.

so it's just Sup Forums sperging out about fags again?

Nah, even reddit is shitting on this show for being overly political.

numale detected

How would you know?

not an argument

>Sup Forums

The time is 13 minutes past the hour. You have ten minutes to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, using air-tight citations from reliable sources, that the "spergout" is being caused by those from that board.

Your time starts... now.

>le reddit bogeyman!!!!!
Grow up faggot

Bill Nye is not a scientist

He's an entertainer

You are proof enough.

>those digits

Has Sup Forums been chosen by fate, to save the world from itself?

nice trips but I don't have to prove anything to you, keep crying beta bitch

isn't it always?

>aircraft mechanic dubbed "the science guy" because it rhymes with his last name
>gets job presenting a science show where all the experiments are written by someone else and he just learns his lines and plays the part of a scientist
>this makes him a foremost expert on scientific matters
>claims to be a skeptic but decries skepticism of "settled science"
>peddles the pseudoscience of gender identity as fact on his new show where he virtue signals how progressive and tolerant he is, except to christians and republicans fuck those guys

forget the political aspect, I just dont like frauds, hypocrites and bullies

>le boogeyman boogeyman
He made a legit point. All you can do is scream buzzwords like a SJW.

a child entertainer mind you

This, despite being entertaining, is not proof. You have approximately five minutes left.

He decided trans people and gay people are ok.

That's a no go in the MRA/gamergate circles.

You actually can tell for certain if you read the comments under the videos.

>anime avatars
>Sup Forums memes
>low IQ logic
>stormfront shilling

It's not even debatable

>Foremost expert
Bitch please, nobody worth listening to would say that Bill is an expert.

>He made a legit point
And that would be? That somebody goes to a different website to see what people on that website might think about a show?

Wow, he really got me.

Prove that it isn't. We have one self confession here

I'll go make a cup of tea, can't wait to see what happens in 5 minutes

inb4 sperging out and cringey posts

Nah. /sci/ hates him too.

'How dare white people appropriate other cultures' Says the pajeet who enjoy modern clothing, plumbing and technology from white nations.

Exactly, he's just a Science Guy.

You aren't worth my time. I know you will just move the goalposts to fit the predefined view you have on the issue. Go back to Sup Forums

go back and stay. It's not a boogeyman if he self confessed.

>anime avatars
This suggests that those who posted, enjoy anime and possibly frequent Sup Forums, a popular imageboard website founded on a mutual like of anime. Nothing more.

>Sup Forums memes
Present them.

>low IQ logic
So the posters are American? I can generalize, too.

>stormfront shilling
Present references to Stormfront and its affiliates.

You have two minutes remaining.

He's an engineer so we all knew he was gay to begin with.

He isn't saying that though, he's saying for white people to stop falling for snake oil just because it's called "Super Rare Exotic Asian Snake Oil," which is actually pretty funny because of how true it is, unless apparently you're a constantly asshurt, triggered alt right social justice warrior with bitchtits.

idgaf, lets say they win and gender really is different than sex
theres a coincidence of overlap of you being born as X, identifying as X, and staying X for the rest of your life of almost 99%. there's an overlap of you being attracted to Y of almost 95%. thats not even close to being different. that's an incredible incidence of them being exactly the same by far and only somebody who isnt very clear on math wouldnclaim they are not FUNCTIONALLY the exact same phenomena. and because we are talking about an observation of behavior, functionality of expression in the real world is the only stat we need.

its an ignorant person who believes theres a need to categorize gender and sex as different.

>getting this triggered that people use more than one website

>clothes made in China
>plumbing made in China
>electronics made in China
>the person who I think invented these items I believe had the same skin color as I, thus these are also my accomplishments
WE

He can't even refute actual legit scientists in debates against man made climate change and just feigns righteous indignation and lambasts the news organizations for having the gall to put an actual scientist who doesn't agree that man is significantly impacting the climate up against him

this is hilarious

NASA "climatologist" runs away from talking about the issue

This and I'm a white guy and even I can admit the altright is an evil empire that needs to be destroyed like in Star Wars or Voldemort in my man Harry Potter. It's pure evil and cannot be reasoned webbed need to destroy them in a victory of good like the Death Star.

Prove that Allah doesn't exist. Whoops, you can't, I guess you have to convert now :^)

google "bill nye reddit"
see posts about his show. even reddit fucking hates it. and they adored the guy and le epic science in general.

If you're mentally retarded and can't make simple logical inferences based on copious information, that's your only problem. Everyone with their brains intact will continue to know for very obvious fact that Sup Forums tards are indeed shilling and crying about this garbage all day, just like they've done for everything that triggers them since mommy let them have computers in their rooms.

Time's up. Once again, Sup Forums is always right. Those who attempt to dispute as such, or attempt to slander Sup Forums come up short when push comes to shove, and they lack crucial evidence to back up their claims. Unlike us, who thoroughly research everything from all possible angles before staking claims ourselves.

Take the Sup Forums pill. We have marshmallows to roast!

Why do you keep avoiding using the "website"'s name? Perhaps it is associated with idiots and is disreputable?
Go back to r/T_D

samefag

Because reddit did so much to set up that "march of science" event. Perhaps you thought adult men didn't get upset over things like that.

No one buys your holy cow shit shampoo Raj
All non white scum leave the internet now and stop appropriating my bandwidth.

>shit white people invented gets mass produced by humanoid locusts in a communist utopia

Wow. Except I did prove it was Sup Forums because the guy confessed. And I've browsed and posted on Sup Forums for a long time. I know exactly how a Sup Forumstard argues. They just repeat the same catchphrase every thread "POO IN LOO" "GAS THE KIKES." Except the old fags did it for satire. You r/edditors take it seriously.

The shills took over Sup Forums when Trump was elected.

There are 6-7 factions all spamming threads and vying for control. It's fucked. CIA, FBI, Shareblue, commies, stormfront, all trying to control something that can't be controlled.

VANILLA ICE SCREAM IS RACIST
MILK IS RACIST

The level of samefaggotry in this thread is overwhelming

I used it in my post which initiated this autistic argument. I don't even know what you're trying to achieve here. The allegation was that only Sup Forums hates the show, but /r/television was also shitting on it. I guess your point is "UH-OH HE POSTS ON REDDIT THEREFORE EVERYTHING HE SAYS SHOULD BE IGNORED," but that's retarded since my statements refer to reddit specifically. If I didn't go there my statements would be without merit.

>Perhaps it is associated with idiots and is disreputable?
Are you confused? My point was never "well if Reddit dislikes it, it must actually be bad." My point was, "since multiple websites are shitting on it, we can't say the dislike of the show is specific to Sup Forums."

I cannot stand altnright social justice warriors thank you for your comment
I agree. Look I'm a white guy but I cannot wait for Bill to use science to finally shut all white Men down when he proves scientifically that BBC is superior in every way that matters

Read the last part
>any white person's accomplishments are my own
That's quite literally WE WUZ KANGZ tier delusion.

>No one buys your holy cow shit shampoo Raj

People do, the favorite way to market snake oil or BS medicine is by calling something "Exotic [country/region/eastern religion name] [product]," and dumb white people love to fall for that shit. That's what he was saying, it has nothing to do with cultural appropriation. Continue being triggered by your imagination and feelings though. Sup Forums tards are after all clearly SJWs in their own special way.

DUDE LOW EFFORT PRETENDING TO BE A SJW AND GETTING DOZENS OF SINCERE, MAD AS FUCK REPLIES LMAO

DUDE FALLING FOR IT TIME AND TIME AGAIN LMAO

I concur. I f*cking love BBC. They are so much better for my vagina.

dude poe's law lmao

>arguing for validity of reddit to prove that you are not a redditor faggot
Are you retarded or extremely new?

Trips to btfo reddit

Even if you"re a liberal you should admit that this show is stating proaganda as "facts" and no i dont mean climate change i mean the whole gender is a social construct and fuck white people schtick

He didn't confess you mong.

kek, it's like pottery

How's illiteracy treating you?

Looks more like standard Sup Forums posting to me tbqh pham

so umm 200.000 People all from pol bullying a innocent "Science" guy just for publishing "facts" about gender and sex

I guess I'm just thankful to the white people that gave us modern civilization and I don't want it destroyed by a bunch of third world shitskins.
>dumb white people
Nice xenophobia bigot. Now I'll have a rogan josh with rice and a naan when you're ready.

hey guys im a liberal and i voted 4 hilldog and Sup Forums is stormweenies central and Obama should have gotten a third time lol

i need about 10 replies.

It's somewhat reminiscent of poetry in the way that it rhymes

thanks for the (You)s

I bet the nutrition episode would trigger me more than anything. How bad was it?

I bet it's all DUDE MUH THERMODYNAMICS AND ALL CALORIES ARE THE SAME LMAO

>pajeet
>plumbing

Let's not go crazy here

t. fatty

Because he sold out to the political regime

I am a liberal.

>obese alt righterina thinks his body is magically creating new mass
>"god made me fat to test my faith"

back to your SJW board cunt stain

>obese SJW tumblrina thinks his body is magically creating new mass
>"BBCs like fat more anyways"

back to your SJW site cunt stain

>>>/tumblr/

so stupid

studies prove that different diets affect the body differently even when controlled for calories

Even cancer is better than being a self proclaimed and proud redditor to be honest.

>A white victim who gets all his information from Sup Forums is pissed off that a scientist also has an opinion on political and sociological issues.
This site is hilarious

you
you
you
you
you
you
you
you

Why should anyone give a fuck what a scientist thinks about political and sociological issues? He knows jack shit about those. Stick to science. Sowell is right.

Same fag

not a scientist

Reminder: There are two Shareblue employees assigned to this board.

They always post in pairs. Always. You can see this pattern if you look.

They post in every vaguely political thread.

are u retarded ,that was his whole point. He was critizing the constant shilling for fat acceptance.

This shit almost makes me want to vomit.

Man, Sup Forums triggers Sup Forums like no other.

He presents his opinion as science-backed facts, that's the problem. Please reread my post.

They are shills. There are two employees assigned to this board.

>why yes I do enjoy watching an episode of Bill Nye Saves the World before I go and shill on Sup Forums

Prove it

No.

>I learned something tonight, I'm the cis male guy

Pull the fucking plug.

no it wasn't

"a colorie is a calorie" is often repeated as a scientific fact when it has been proven false when it comes to dieting

note that I am not saying that energy disappears. I am saying different diets affect an organism differently in terms of hunger and fat and muscle metabolism and behavior