ITT: Fuck you I liked it

ITT: Fuck you I liked it

or panned movies you enjoyed

Warcraft and I actually didn't mind xmen origins wolverine, the ending was shitty but the rest was decent.

>not posting the superior 8mm2

The Counselor was Scott's best since Gladiator

Wasn't this not even really that panned though?
It's just not the most popular flick in the world.

It's better than Gladiator

but that's not Matchstick Men

I don't get the reviews bitching about it being exploitative. You don't see anything. It's all context for the most part.

this is unadulterated cult classic kino

>I don't get the reviews bitching about it being exploitative
women

This movie is so good though. I haven't a clue why it got panned. Is the content too confronting for most?

BvS

Agree with you about 8 mm as well

they weren't bitching about it being exploitative, they were bitching that all it had was exploitation, weak exploitation at that. Because you already know the girl is dead, who killed her, and why. So the movie is 2 hours of watching nicholas cage (and his sidekick joaquin phoenix) react to weak pseudo-snuff.

how the fuck could anyone like that movie?

The only remotely interesting bit was the white guy in the 50s being tried for violating jim crow because hes 1/32nd black.

what exactly is wrong with it? It was well acted and the story was interesting

but it wasn't and it wasn't?

kino

I was actually stunned by the ending to that film, it was bizarre the the best possible way

yep, thats how explosions work

If only Schumacher used this tone for his Batman movies.

that's kind of a big explosion for one bouncing betty

>hurr it's an edgefest
I don't care it was fun

I think there were a bunch of others that it triggered (still retarded obviously)

Sum of all fears

also this

there's a lot of underrated Cagekino out there

fuck, forgot the image

One of my favorite movies.

I fucking loved The Weather Man

Underrated as hell

>comfy Chicago winter setting
>very funny black humor
>flawed but relatable characters

Critics had this one wrong, it really is a good one

Indeed, it really was great

I just like the scene where they go inside the giant geode and that guy takes a crystal shard to the knee.

glorious late 90's Cage

too bad Superman didn't pan out

I also The Clown

Comfy film

Kino

There is literally nothing wrong with Waterworld.

An excellent guilty pleasure, it holds up far better than Armageddon

This was fun.

Forgot pic.

Van Helsing
GI Joe 2
Transformers

Sure it's not top tier Kino by any stretch of imagination, but 17% is brutal...

Never get tired of watching this film.

There is literally nothing wrong with being edgy

Better than The Box—which also wasn't bad.

wow theres no way it deserves such a low score while shit like ironman 3 and GotG2 get """""""""fresh""""""""" scores.

Genuinely fun movie

Not memeing. I think everyone shit on it so badly that it never could have been as bad as it was made out to be. I also loved Margot Robbie as Harley.

Finally people are beginning to catch onto this kino's greatness!!!

Lori petty is always great.

pic related
>9%

this desu

beside the grandmother being a complete fucking idiot, everyone love this movie

Had that for ages, been meaning to watch it for ages. Can't make it happen.

That elbow shot though

Best marvel property to date

I enjoy watching movies that are bad, and The Core is the perfect example of a movie that is so bad it's good.

I swear to you it's not bait

Machine is literally me.

I really really enjoy 8mm but it's just hard to fucking rewatch. Seriously that shit is depressing.

It's a very uncomfortable movie but I love it

Saw that on TV a couple of months back, thought it was pretty good. The actual design of the monsters/people was probably its biggest flaw for me, they just don't LOOK very scary for the one or two seconds that any of them appears.

the counselor was a steaming pile of nonsensical shit.

the only scene that was good was the brad pitt death scene. other than that the movie was a total waste of time.

cormac mccarthy might be able to write books but that was an awful fucking script.

>Van Helsing
Final nail in the coffin for me and vampire flicks. I swore off all vampire movies and tv forever more after this torturous movie.

Made exception to my rule to watch Preacher.

it's extremely dark and unsettling. ii think the content is just too much for some people.

then again it was written by the same guy who wrote seven and that was pretty much universally praised by critics and normies despite being dark as fuck so who knows.

nah, fuck you. that movie is fucking trash

agreed with these

Always get a good laugh out of it. Pretty slick details and attention mixed into the mess.

suddenly SHAZAMs into a giant turd of a film

this movie got good reviews though and got that dude the directing gig for guardians of the galaxy

never mind guess it got mixed reviews. still not universally hated or anything though.

it literally says "i'm kino" on the poster

>Grandma the volcano is erupting!
>ARG I LIVED HERE, I'LL DIE HERE FUCK OFF

Surely that won't force your child/grandchildren to panic and attempt an extremely dangerous rescue, or at the least, cause extreme emotional distress at knowing their loved one is being roasted alive by liquid hot magma.

She should have just said she was leaving and not to worry but just stayed there and gotten roasted secretly, if that's what she wanted. But I guess the writers had to create drama somehow.

Some tweaks and it could have been a good movie, but it's just SO fucking long. Cut out like an hour of the scenes of just Kevin Costner alone and brooding and maybe you have a watchable movie.

Love the look and feel of it, though.

I loved this movie growing up. The scud missile launchers at the end. The waterboys. The kickass dune buggies. The shameless army recruitment marketing. Pauly Shore's goofiness.

Robert Wise would forever trigger the Star Trek fanbase.

That and the fact that it's like a Waterworld remake except in this one Costner got way too much creative control.
>Lets have some baseball and horses
I still love it though, wouldn't change a thing.

I liked it. It was really unconventional. Blake Lively was shit in it though.

she's shit in everything.

Most Van Damme action movies fall into this category especially Cyborg.

it's not perfect but this shit is road warrior in the ocean, I don't get what is not to love

Currently at 14% RT
Criminally underrated movie.

that dude from american movie got a cameo, i watched it recently.

>people dislike 8mm
pure Nic Kino, pic related is mine.

8mm is really one of the best Cage movies, it's a very tough movie and in my opinion is one of my favorite.

In my opinion better than Silence of the Lambs.

I think I could agree with that but with worse relative performances.

anybody who dislikes this is pure plebeian

agreed. i hate almost everything bay has ever done but that movie is hilarious and great.

I still have no idea why this is disliked.

I agree, I fell in love just with the idea of this movie, it's escapism.

desu I love Bay, his R-rated movies are the best thing he does. His style was perfect for Pain & Gain too, like everything in that movie complemented each other.

It's one of the few movies with Alien, Lord of War, Hero and The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance that I watch whenever it's on TV.

A View To A Kill is a good Bond film

God they put that on TV? Shit's fucking dark.