Why does he hate Disney so much?

I'm glad he's throwing them under the bus now, but part of me really wonders what they did to royally piss him off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wji-BZ0oCwg
youtube.com/watch?v=It_olylT42I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think he just really wanted to make good movies instead of the shitfest that Star War has become.

He's going to end up having an accident if he's not careful

I don't really understand why Hamill is being considered as an authority on filmmaking. His film career is very modest.

Because you watch that youtube channel that is the Breitbart of star wars: edited clips for morons who will never have an original thought and parrot whatever they are fed as long as it aligns with their blinked view of the world.

Yes...an accident.

thank you for correcting the record

It's just he knows he's in a unique position to really drag them over the coals. Fisher's dead, Ford just really doesn't give a shit and demanded getting written out early, so now they've got to either grin and bear it or lose their one remaining link to the OT.

Disney deserves all he can do to their rep. They're killing the film industry, killing creativity, and sucking every last bit of soul out of everything they touch.

He doesn't, he actually really likes Rian.

He despises JJ though.

>his role in VII is a 10 second cameo
>the three original cast members never share a scene together before killing han
I wonder...

My guess would be that they killed him off in a retarded way that gave no justice for Luke.
He even mentioned how JJ ignored his ideas for VII

i feel like he's saying this shit mislead people

They weren't sjw enough for him and rejected his proposal to literally have Trump be the next villian.

>"WELL IT'S NOT LUKES STORY ANYMORE"
>proceeds to flatten out, shit on, and toss the three characters that made the series popular in the first place
thanks jew jew

I'm with Marky, honestly. It's time for the SJW media machine of infantile trash to come tumbling down. Marvel will be next as more and more adults turn away from it.

Don't you see?

They pretty much fucked up the franchise and the lore. They only Han and Leia so (((they))) can get to Hamill. Since Han negotiated shit tons of money, they decided to kill him off, not knowing that it will bite them in the ass when Carrie died. They also payed him less compared to Carrie and Ford.

haha, no, we are soon to the recycling point where Marvel and HP will be retro milked. The cash grab is just starting goy

>Carrie Fisher dies because of "illness"
>Harrison Ford almost dies in a "accident"
>all airplane related

He should probably avoid flying the way he's going.

>has become

Can anyone give me the tldr for this?

This

Mark is SJW-tier himself, so it's surprising if he has shit to say about Disney and the new SW

probably because they assassinated the character of the character that was his most well known role. Also it from what he's said it sounds like he was a bit angry about putting all the effort into getting ready for his role in TFA when they didn't tell him he would literally only be in the movie for a couple seconds.

If midichlorians determine your strength with the Force, wouldn't being a big fatso make more sense?

>Force then
A mystical concept, something like magic/religion.

>Force now
FUCKING MAGIC TREE

>"STRON WYMEN"
What did she mean by this, Sup Forums?

Still love the death glare he gives off at the end of this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wji-BZ0oCwg

you don't need to be an authority on filmmaking to recognize nu star wars is trash

shit counting the remasters there have been eight star wars movies in my life and they were all pretty bad

That she isn't obligated to pander to SW fans.

That's a big obligation.

Link the video

4 u

There's no video. He has been talking about his unexistent part in TFA and the future of his role. Also talked about Hollywood just caring for money, not good films. Hasn't bashed TFA itself. Nothing more to see. Everything else is him being taken out of context like usual on Sup Forums.

Well I want to watch the one OP's pic with Daisy.

He knows the truth; that Disney used blackmail to force George Lucas into selling the Star Wars IP, then cut him out of the loop completely.

He recognises the hollow pandering and cool, unsympathetic calculations Disney conducts in order to sell a perfectly marketed product.

He cares about the character, journey and development of Luke Skywalker and knows that Kennedy and Disney do not.

He knows that with Fischer dead, Ford gone, and Lucas , he is the only person left who not only can speak freely about Star Wars, but also possesses the credentials to be heard.

>that Disney used blackmail to force George Lucas into selling the Star Wars IP
HOW?

Remember how the disney kikes got ole' george to apologize a couple of days after he called them "white slavers? They threatened him with aggressive litigation, so I'm guessing this is all planned so the SW nerds start talking about it, the imbeciles who will watch a film of Kathleen Kennedy fisting her wrinkly old cunt if it had "Star Wars" in the title

That picture's fantastic.

it is edited though

youtube.com/watch?v=It_olylT42I

It's a metaphor for us growing out of the space wizard kid film phase, but still wanting to get back.

how come?

Apparently he was a massive yes man, doing whatever the producers wanted him to do

He's a Jew
They gave him sheckles

Crazy blackmail strategy

I know. Where did you find it?