these generals are fucking cancer, the polish one anyway, i never post there
full of normies
fuck them

i agree
these generals are fucking cancer, the asean one anyway, i never post there
full of normies
fuck them

This.

where else would you go to speak to your own countrymen on Sup Forums? Sup Forums is ideal for it.

my flag

general are killing /int

Umm... outside?

>burger reading comprehension

make your own image board like krauts and finns did

it's mineeeeee

we don't have the population nor autistic dedication for that, a simple general thread will suffice.

Sup Forums is already slow as it is

Generals on Sup Forums don't even follow the rules of being a general. In every other board a General is for the discussion of whatever the General is about. In /brit/ or /ita/ they don't even talk about British or Italian culture, news, places to see or anything like that it's just mundane unrelated bullshit post after another with bait thrown in. Generals should be banned or done right. /balk/ or /cum/ doesn't even make sense as a general it's including distinct separate countries.

Yeah I agree. Some of the generals I can at least see some point to their existence, but stuff like /brit/, /cum/, /ausnz/ and the like is complete and utter cancer. You can tell a good portion of all of those generals are filled with underage posters.

This board literally has no moderation or rules though.

Yeah I went to /brit/ and asked something like is Canterbury or York better for visiting as a tourist and they just talked about trannies and Tim. Generals here are basically just a safe for work version of Sup Forums. The mods here are ban crazy but it's always for trivial shit like insulting animes or racism because they are pussies. If they were following the rules the catalogue would look very different.

This

This. Delete /his/ and create /gen/.

We need to ban /ex-yu/
If you were able to read what they're posting you'll think they are posting from a nuthouse. Nothing normal, nothing sane.
There's already /balk/an anyway so it should be subsumed under it.

Sup Forumsernal

why don't you filter things you want to see like an adult instead of making metathreads to throw temper tantrums in?

>Delete /his/
el grecANO

>CALLING ALL SHITPOSTERS
Post "brm brm" and help us destroy /ex-yu/

Explanation of the "brm brm" meme:

>The sound that an engine makes (tractor engine in this case, the same as vroom vroom in english)
>Croats use it in /ex-yu/ to reference Serbs fleeing/cleansed from Croatian lead Operation Storm in 1995, going away mostly on their tractors as you can see in the picture.

>CALLING ALL SHITPOSTERS HELP US DESTROY /EX-YU/
>KILL /EX-YU/
>USE WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY

/ex-yu/ is a cesspool fight autism with more autism

We need to ban /ex-yu/
If you were able to read what they're posting you'll think they are posting from a nuthouse. Nothing normal, nothing sane.
There's already /balk/an anyway so it should be subsumed under it.

ubi se dominik

Same with ex-ussr, it's literally Sup Forums-tier

and /mämmi/

Many of those retards there cannot even interact by using a foreign language

but they have enough command of English don't they?

>Many of those retards there cannot even interact by using a foreign language
cute english virgin finns :3

this is the general board
if you're looking for Sup Forums with flags: