Was Obama a good president? I would say he was considering he fixed the economy after George W. was done with it

Was Obama a good president? I would say he was considering he fixed the economy after George W. was done with it

No

Proof?

No

Mixed bag IMO but that's about all you can expect. He's really only dramatically shat the bed on all this BLM business imo.

>fixed the economy
epic reddit meme Xd

nice meme

Obama was worse than a bad president.

he was nothing.

>No proof
To be expected of Sup Forums

Ill call him mediocre. I dont feel like my life has changed much in 8 years. He didn't help it, but he also didn't hurt anything.

So whatever.

If we turn against each other based on division of race or religion. If-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if-if we fall for, you know, a bunch of okie-doke, just because, you know it-it-it. You know, it-it-it-it-it-it sounds funny or the tweets are provocative.

>Fixed the economy

I liked him until he started speaking both sides of his mouth on BLM chimpouts.

Fuck him and his pandering to animals.

hmmm

Uh look around. The economy never recovered. Handouts are extended and you don't even have to prove you're looking for a job, stores are still closing left and right, the reported unemployment rate is only those that haven't hhad a job for 3 months or less, longer than that you're taken off the statistics. Health insurance went up insanely. College students still don't get into their major and make wages a drop out can make.

>muh muslim brotherhood

mik me thank

He was a sellout for progressives, got involved in 7 interventions, and created and designed a trade deal that will send jobs over seas. No he was a fucking terrible president.

>he fixed the economy
Debt: $20,000,000,000,000
Unfunded liabilities: $70,000,000,000,000 (est)

This is why they quit teaching economics in school.

No

>no proof provided that he fixed the economy

no opinion peices plz

better than that retard autist bush.

thats all he has going for him.

How much proof do you need before you leave crying?

Martin shoreline said he don't mind Obama because he basically did nothing. I think that makes sense to me. But on non policy issues he has been utter horse shit. Guns wage gap anti white bullshit and blm shit

literally the worst.

Good with protecting privacy, hardened up pretty quickly from his softy start. It's good that his term is ending though, because it feels like he could have done some real damage with 3 more years

Shkreli

Obama didn't fix the economy, just like Bush didn't crash it. You act like the President had a personal hand in knocking it down with malicious intent. The housing market crashed because people took out loans that were beyond their means. The fault lies with the stupidity of our people.

Looks like it was going up under Bush too.

>bush was a retard!1!
>bush was an evil genius!1!
>somebody tell me what to say next

>he don't mind Obama because he basically did nothing
No one is that stupid, user. What are you trying to pull?

Thank you. I actually just started this thread so somebody would post these. I couldn't remember the exact numbers and I forgot to save the images the last time they were posted

>Good with protecting privacy
Is everyone here a moron?

He didn't fix it, it's not fixed. The Fed is flooding us with 0% interest "free money" causing a kind of placebo effect and a bubble. Shit's poised for yuge disaster and total economic stagnation after it. The fed and Wall Street control the economy, not the president. Usually.

>The fault lies with the stupidity of our people.
>for electing democrats
Glad to help.

Was it my grammar because I do realize it was bad. But I did hear Shkreli say that. I mean besides obamacare I can't recall anything he's done

>OBAMA FIXED THE ECONOMY

What else do you need?

Alright on economics.

Terrible on everything social.

No, you're talking about bullshit like voting with your dollar and personal responsibility. That's a dead ideology. And you should die with it.

You're expending a lot of effort, but wtf are you saying?

I always bristle when I hear people talking about how X leader fixed the economy, created jobs, etc.

Market forces do 99% of these things while fiscal and monetary policy isn't even set by elected officials.

It's actually more accurate to say that leaders succeed or fail as a result of the economy and not the other way round.

fuck up cunt

What the fuck is this Maori cunt doing

you faggot

>I mean besides obamacare I can't recall anything he's done
Fuck, dude. Pay attention.
How about nationaling student loans? That unholy barrage of liquid poo collapse will make the democrat housing collapse look like a discrete fart.

>lol Obama fixed the economy so much better than Bush

That was largely due to the Fed's multiple rounds of quantitative easing, not Obungle, which may have some very serious negatives. These aren't entirely known though because keeping interest rates so close to the zero bound for so long hasn't been done before as QE is still a relatively new central bank policy tool. Some analysts are saying the market is extremely overvalued and we'll experience another dislocation within the next 1-2 years. So who fucking knows if the economy is even "fixed." So go educate yourself before you spew shit saying Obama fixed the economy all over my board.

>implying kikes on Wall Street didn't know they could make a quick buck by pushing the housing loan program bills through, and not go to jail for it when it crashed

>Alright on economics.
Get your mom to help you read this. Maybe you can make a school project out of it?

It would have been a better presidency if the republicans didn't cock block him all the way. They offered no alternatives just obstruction; they wouldn't even compromise

>fixed
If we.

I would say the economy never hit 3 percent GDP growth in a quarter, so you are a bigger bigger than our president. Congrats