Are they even trying to hide in anymore?

Are they even trying to hide in anymore?

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3697052/First-Dates-frontal-nudity-Raunchy-new-Channel-4-dating-sees-singletons-pick-potential-love-matches-based-attractive-naked.html

Other urls found in this thread:

gayforit.eu/video/39172/Sandbach-Rugby
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KX1CSSZa1v0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For the love of god.

Isn't Channel 4 partially funded by British taxpayer money?

Amen

Paki dating a nigger, who cares.

wtf i hate the berenstain universe now

I can't wait to see all the white woman try to innocently pick the BBCs over white guys.

That girl has one horrible ass.

I wish there was a way to make Channel 4 start a fire in your television

yes

Wouldn't surprise me given they've been funding pedos for 30+ years

Nothing to see here, goyim.

Channel 4 is great. gayforit.eu/video/39172/Sandbach-Rugby

Don't worry

I don't get it you can't say "i don't want immigrants in the uk" but they can show a lewd naked tv show, why don't the Muslims have a cry about it and get it shut down.

It's not that bad.

Mines better. If she squat she could get a nice bubble like mine.

Post tits or GTFO

>Implying user isn't a trap with a feminine penis
Besides, there's nothing more unattractive than a masculine vagina.

But I don't have any Finland. Just a nice barrel chest, broad shoulders, thick legs, toned, veiny arms, strong hands, dark, deep brown eyes

Ok seriously my fellow Brits.
How often do you actually see a black man with a white woman? I have lived in a """diverse""" city for nearly 5 years now and I've seen it like 2-3 times, plus a few fat white single mums with nigglet kids.
The massive, overwhelming majority of mixed couples you see on the street is a white male with an East Asian girl.

And yet I have never, EVER seen such a couple portrayed in our media.
On the rare occasion our media shows a white man in an interracial relationship it's with a sheboon or a homosexual relationship.

>dailyfail
How about you cite a reputable newspaper, like RT or Sputnik?

Why is it always a white woman?

Why can't it be an asian woman, an arab woman, a indian woman? etc

Most the time the white chick is crazy, ugly, into drugs or just has a fetish for getting reamed out by a monkey. Most niggers never get any at all. Honestly. Maybe the average nigger has better game but I know people who come right out and tell me fuck niggers.

Any girl who fucks with niggers is in some shady shit or a stupid ho 100% of the time all the time. It is the only time I ever see niggers coupled outside their race or that off chance the Nig is a decent human and doesn't chimp out.

kek

Tell me doctor freeman if you can, destroyed so much what exactly have you created? can you name even a single thing? I thought not.

I can't even be taken aback anymore, I just laugh.

this is good in a way, it will expose the BBC meme as a fraud. unless they just pick niggers with big dicks to be on the show.

>How often do you actually see a black man with a white woman?
Rarely. I see tons of white women with mulatto children though. I don't even have that much of a problem with black men if they would just stop being such pieces of human garbage and actually raise the kids they are dumping into the world.

Gotcha Again, Goyim!

I don't think an Asian woman would fall for a nigger desu senpai. The rest would, though, because mud skin.

they will.

and they'll pick fat white guys, or little sissy bitch ones. while the black guys will be a bunch of prison kangz with horse dicks.

>plus a few fat white single mums with nigglet kids

There you go.

This isn't about sexual envy, this is about them making themselves harder to remove. This is about them taking a finite resource from us (egg cells) and not only that, using those resources against us.

They won't but Westernized whores are essentially yellow sheboons

Miscegenation between shitskins is not my concern. As long as they don't try to pollute the White gene pool I'm fine with it.

some do fall for it, I have seen them before, only saw one with a kid though I guess they just abort them

>he actually believes this

>he even thinks hot girls use okcupid

Major kek

Furious gollywog detected.

>Don't worry

KEEP DREAMING

>Blacks
>2% of the population
>50% of fucking everything

let's piss off the shitskins

Don't you mean for the god of love?

Congratulations, you played yourselfs

For how much white women want white men, they sure do take advantage of them existing and fuck them over constantly.

Of course white women don't search for blacks on online dating sites. Any white woman who wants a black just needs to go outside for a couple of minutes. Therefore online dating statistics are skewed by white women with non-black preferences.

And of course white women want to marry white men. White men are the easiest to rip off in divorce.

they fuck over everyone (including other women at workplace), thats simply in their nature

The whole inter breeding propaganda is aimed at future generations though... Your statistics relate to people born before the 90's.

This. We know that white cunts are race traitors since the Rotherham disclosures.

While white men are suffering in complete loneliness, white cunts suck brown cocks.

>white cunts suck brown cocks.
time to move to england. lol.

and a dick

Nice try faggot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KX1CSSZa1v0

Keked and almost >9000

Probably her family. She might get killed.

These are always the cringiest threads. Racists are the weakest bitches alive. you perceive something as inherently inferior to you and yet moan audibly about how it will cause your extinction.

That's western women in general, of all races. White women just insist on a very specific form of victimhood.

FUCKING JEWS

KILL

THEM

ALL

>cherry picking
>skapegoating
Kys Varg

Just kill yourself, jew.

jew detected

It would benefit the whole world if you killed yourself.

I see the uncucking of Britain is doing well.

Reminder: cuck fetish is a racist fetish where the thrill is derived from submitting a white woman to the perceived beastiality of a black man BBC cuck fetishists are all also racists

twice, both times we audibly laughed

The Danes and Nordics are literally the nigger barbarians of europe

The Irish are the White niggers of Europe mate