Who the best 30 something actress and why is it Anne Hathaway

Who the best 30 something actress and why is it Anne Hathaway

She's my favourite

She looks like her breath stinks.

Anne Hathaway is fucking gorgeous

isn't she like 40 or 50

Christina Ricci has always been a solid choice for me, though admittedly, I liked her better when she was a touch thick.

And for about a decade older, Wynona Ryder is still pretty hot.

And these women are certainly the exception to the rule. Most celebs have lost most of their attractiveness by 30 and by 40, they're too old.

Anne Hathaway has always had the advantage of looking about 10 years younger than she really is.... Just one of those humans that age extra slow, which is good for actress genes.

Whichever has the hairiest forearms. Who do you think it would be?

>Who the best 30 something actress
Who is Abigail Spencer

[bean flicking and soft moans intensifies]

>SWN really, really, really, really, really want you bad right now

>Just one of those humans that age extra slow, which is good for actress genes.
Or maybe she just doesn't consume alcohol, drugs or tan excessively.

Lel. Those fucking stomach sounds in one of the videos are disgusting

>Or maybe she just doesn't consume alcohol, drugs or tan excessively.
she was a heavy smoker/drinker at least until 2015

Hathaway is a shit actor and she looks like shit. Her filmography is textbook I don't give a shit and act the same lol

>not going with crazyfu

Why did she look to plastic-faced and rancid in Ant-Man, but so good in The Hobbit, despite the two characters ostensibly being much the same? Is this the true power of capeshit?

I don't have a clue what the Wasp character looks like but it seems she was going with the whole cold professional look.

Pretty sure Ant-Man was right when she got preggo.

You do realise that women don't age in a vacuum. There will always be men who find a woman attractive if she keeps in reasonable shape. Men are fucked if they are over 40 and not muscular because that's what women want and a man who has never worked out until late 30s will find it impossible to gain muscle without steroids which will balden you, make your balls small and give you spots, low libido and anger issues. All you fat neets have hit the wall at 25. You will never have a beautiful woman lust after you or finger herself over your memory or scent. You are all fucked. Over the hill. A beautiful woman remains beautiful until roughly 65/70.

A woman who never gets mentioned here is Lizzy Caplan.

Peak Caplan was Party Down. Such a fucking great show and Lizzy is a 10/10.

What are you talking about? Only a fucking loser would date a woman who is 30 years old or older. Even 25 is pushing it desu. A successful man in his 40s will be fucking 20 year olds. Women age like milk, men age like wine. Women will lust after a successful man over a man with muscles.
>A beautiful woman remains beautiful until roughly 65/70.
Nvm, just realized this whole post is satire.

t. virgin NEET

Probably not as much as your nigger scent

Honestly?

I can't fucking stand her face. She's just so damn annoying to look at. Stupid princess diaries cunt standing there watching Johnny Depp doing the fuckerwacken. I avoid anything she's in

t. butthurt roastie
What's attractive about a 25+ year old woman? Why wouldn't I go for someone younger who has had less miles of dick inside of her, is more attractive, will retain her good looks for a longer period of time and is easier to manipulate?

Because you are justifying why you can't get a woman at any age. Tell me, mr. success, how old is your girlfriend? Not your waifu, your real girlfriend.

no, she isn't