a wasted effort for an autist, they don't feel gratitude

>white people spend their money on this shit
lmao
Should've just aborted the autistic fuck

>Barney
Patrician

Great thread OP upboated
Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger

I was going to post this but I edited out the faces and then got sidetracked and forgot, good start to the day

So what what his reaction?

How many Barney and Elmo movies before you think he's ready for 'The Town'?

Like sharks and the lower lizards

Someone replace all the covers with TDKR

fucks sake, I will be FUMING if I have a kid and it turns out autistic

*autistic screeching*

Shit himself and laughed then took off his pants and rubbed the shit everywhere

just like your parents did?

Because white people have money to spend.

>white people

Good thing you're never going to have a kid then

Btfo

Sure...

same

put it up for adoption or something and try again for a healthy kid who won't be a failure.

>white
lol

he went into the internet and posted cartoon frog pictures in a mongolian shadow puppetry discussion messageboard

>fucks sake, I will be FUMING if I have a kid

You could really just stop here. Having kids isn't worth it. Just think how we ruined our parents' lives. Why would you want that for yourself?

This.

If he scores high on his State Funded Homeschooling Standards test about "Veggie Tales 34: the Lies of Tomato Darwin" then he gets to watch "American Gangster"

Gimme like an hour I'm walking to work

You have two minutes

Now THAT's autism!

...and then he had a seizure and shat himself.

Walking to work is autism?

>no potterkino
What a pleb

there are that many elmo movies

>Gimme like an hour
>You have two minutes

>no Dreamcast and PS2 section

Might as well snuffed him out with a pillow, way to prolong the suffering

xd

I think it's sweet. They should also get a bunch of Blockbuster cases to put behind them as well I doubt it would cost much. Although it really won't ever have the same excitement of going to a storefront where he'd never know what he might find.

dumb frog poster

>spending money for that barney and sesame street shit
At least give him some good films damn.

Poorfags should not be allowed on the internet.

Can you detect autism in the womb? I would abort that shithead before raising him. I don't want a Baron Trump situation.

>parents grilling/judging me cause they don't have grandchildren yet
>autism/defect screening isn't guaranteed
>every fucking disclaimer/release to these screenings is "We are not responsible for the data we are reporting"

Seriously fuck having kids.

Yeah y'know put up a couple movie posters around it and maybe a little stand with chocolate bars & chips etc and one of those mini little popcorn machines it could be a decent home approximation

You do realize that not all autistic kids turn into Chris-chan, right?

That's actually really heartwarming. Just needs a cash register manned by a slack jawed teenager and boxes of candy marked up 3000%

"our child has difficulty interacting with others and being aware of what is happening and without hard work he will never be able to live a healthy and somewhat independent life"

"let's go to extreme lengths to build them a fantasy world set twenty years in the past so they can watch Veggie Tales and Elmo all day"

"That will help him prepare for the day we die and can no longer change him!"

That's pretty cool. Good for him.

Barney is the new mlp, get with the times

>James Rolfe

Elmo and Rugrats?

Autistic people are dumb.

t. Down syndrome manholes trapped in their own fantasy

so how much does he charge the little sperg per rental?

Baron isn't autistic, he's just been raised in a completely fucked up situation.

He acts like every rich, only-child with a controlling dad.

That's thinking logically. Parents of potato children throw logic out the window the second they decide to not abort. Do I really need to post "those" gifs of twin girls that only have brainstems resulting in them having brain function equivalent to a lizard?

>Do I really need to post "those" gifs of twin girls that only have brainstems resulting in them having brain function equivalent to a lizard?
Yes.

Are you saying having an autistic child isn't that bad?

Cause having an autistic child is a bad thing.

based

Never heard of those, post em.

why are so many americans autistic ? i've never met one in my entire life. But america seems full of them. Something in the water and food ?

Objectively yes

>think this is sad
>remember james rolfe has a full on fucking video rental store in his basement

>Something in the water and food ?
Nothing to worry about goyim there's nothing wrong with them.

Give me a reason why it's bad.

>you will never be so autistic that it actually sends you back in time so that you can rent elmo's being brave one more time at a blockbuster built by your caregiver
Feels bad, man.

Hey, I was picking my nose just when you posted this image and I'm Jewish as well! Haha, good day to you my friend.

This is cool tho

Atleast James doesn't fill it with barney movies.

You know the saddest thing of all, Jason?

Not your collection of images of handicapped children and your continual attacks on disabled kids.

The saddest thing is that even that poor girl would never be attracted to you.

Wew

You have to live with that burden

Maybe I'm getting too old for Sup Forums because I think that's pretty heartwarming.

That girl's family love her.

Jason's family think he's a shit.

dont vaccinate him then

>pro-abortion cucks think she isn't human
Truly the scum of the earth. I hope killing them was legal.

kek

ONE NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

TWO NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

What burden?

Yeah, but isn't he supposed to be a normal human being without crippling autism? So why does he behave like such a fucking manchild? I mean, you'd think having a child with his wife would have cause him to let go of the toys from his childhood and move on but apparently not.

Th-thats a living thing?

Of having a person who will forever not be able to take care of themselves or have the opportunity to live like everyone else
Being around handicapped people or mentally retarded people chokes me up every time so there is no way I could raise someone who is like that

autism is one hell of a drug

Technically this is a living thing, "living" is actually a pretty low bar

Yes

Look at that bruise finger. Dad must have hurt himself building that shelves for that kid

Unless he has an AQ above 40, he can perfectly take care of himself.

Confused

t.Tyrone

How's the library?Didyou have to wait long for a computer?

I'm almost 30 and have no real prospects for having a family in the near future.

I've thought a lot about it, and wouldn't mind at least one child, even if my partner would just be someone desperate for a sperm donor.

But considering my age, I know the chances of autism are greatly increased.

Look at that dads face. You can tell this son was his only chance to prove to the world that he wasn't a loser, and the kid comes out a potato.

This is my biggest fear.

>people downplaying the burden of raising autistic children this hard

why don't you just adopt a kid

He posted this thread

Doctors can give you a good assessment of whether your son will be retarded.

For autism they can do some genetic testing and cross reference with your family history. It's not exact though.