action Orson, please

he dusn do anything?

no... CUT

I DUSN'T DO ANYTHING?

mmmMMMAAHHHHHThefrench

We all dus nothing 'round here

paul mass(wheez)on(wheez)

>original orson vision during that take

Imagine being Orson in that ad and having to be all like "Muuuhaaaahhh, Paul Masson, you fuckin' fine, all delicious with your in-the-bottle fermentation and horrific faux-French monstrous taste. I would totally drink you, both in this advert and one for frozen peas." when all he really wants to do is drink another $500 Dom Perignon in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Orson and not only sit in that chair while the extra pours his disgusting California champagne in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing the suspicious-looking sediment building in it, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that pour. Not only having to tolerate the monstrous fucking taste but Paul Masson's haughty attitude as everyone on set says it's VINTAGE DATED and DAMN, PAUL MASSON CHAMPAGNE TASTES LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and drink the disgusting fucking piss water contorting your palette into horrific flavours you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been drinking nothing but a healthy diet of Krug and Bollinger and later alleged moonshine for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Wisconsin. You've never even drunk anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the chemical contaminants in this mass produced sham pigswill as it's poured again and again for you, the extra smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in the "French excellence (for that is what they call it)", the excellence they worked so hard for with fermentation techniques in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could break a bottle and stab everyone in this room, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Orson Welles. You're drunk as fuck and don't know why the extra isn't doing anything. Just bear it. Slurr your lines and bear it.

Justdoanything?

a-action p-please.

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Orson welles was known to be THE most hung guy in hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "fermented in an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival the best french sexcellence. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed her pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with orson barely able to force it past the knob in his drunken stupor, and the bitch moaning and squirming, demanding him to just do anything. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on orson's throbbing Massonstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..

I bet she still masturbates to the memory of it.

That's a great pasta.

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

thuffrench

It's "Just do anything?"

Are there any actors still alive who give absolutely no shits about anything?

DiCaprio comes to mind but he still cared about the Oscars, unlike Brando.

"mwwuwuuwuuuuaaahhhhhhh" -the french

Mel Gibson

I like ''the critic''s take on orson