If you could have ONE (1) Actress bully and abuse you every day for the rest of your life (you will age and she will...

if you could have ONE (1) Actress bully and abuse you every day for the rest of your life (you will age and she will not) who do you choose and why?

thats obvious

>ONE (1)
We know what numbers are retard

new rule: you have to say how you want her to bully you

ONE(1[I])

I'd say nice job realizing how pathetic you are, but I'm afraid you'd jerk off to any insult.

>being this new

Are you going to illegally download movies and play video games all day again, user? You've spent the last 5 hours browsing that Sup Forums site alone.

We haven't gone out in 2 days. Is this how you plan to spend your life? You don't even have a driver's license. And I'm not driving you to in-n-out again for a date, you have to think of somewhere more interesting or I'm leaving you!

And now they're getting each other to jerk off. lovely.

that's literally not even bullying

More "I've gotten tired of your shit and I'm seriously questioning our relationship." Also the fact they're in a relationship contradicts the purpose of the thread. Supposed to be this bully and abuse bullshit

I know Chloe works out 7 days a week, but how does that pig Schummer have traps like that?

fat people get nice traps, they have to carry their bellies/chests with their shoulders.
Same reason why anyone who's fat and capable of walking a mile will have nice calves

You know you could fuck girls instead of this beta male bullshit

whole lot of criticism and not a lot of contribooting ITT

>contribooting
are...are you a "little"?

Because this thread deserves criticism. Get your twig out of her, she's not even Sup Forums

I want her as my abusive mommy.

Op said actress

MEW
E
W

And I'm sure she'll reject you

what do you mean by mommy?

>implies that you're less than a man and if you continue to keep up with that shit she's gonna go get gangblacked while you sit home alone on the computer
No user, that's the worst kind of bullying

Naw, you just made poorly thought out bullshit that wasn't even bullying

>No tits
>No ass
>Ann personality
Why do people like her again?

Feel like it's mostly trolls, but there's also numbnuts with bad taste that convinced themselves she's a "literal goddess."

seductivejewess4.com and read about jew vs aryan traits

Grow some balls and be a man, OP

Naw, he'd rather get neutered

Debby Ryan, no contest

Look at the thread, it was doomed the moment OP thought it was a good idea

You should probably go out more often.
There are random chicks who look a mortillian times better than her, without the one hundred pounds of makeup

the girl from "Jessie"? I mean...she is cute

they're so deep in their degeneracy they can't even fathom sex at this point.

They'd rather be human toilets and sissies. Saying that probably gave them ideas.

Go back to Sup Forums where you belong