Protestantism destroyed North Germanic Roman Catholic culture

Protestantism destroyed North Germanic Roman Catholic culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hMkz-Mrxs-c#t=2m08s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Protestantism is superior to Catholicism

Culture belongs to people, not the other way around

Wouldn't you still find authentic Roman Catholicism in New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, New England and wherever else you find huge concentrations of Italians.

I cannot see Italians buying into that Protestantism crap.

Don't count on the Poles and Irish though. Their catholicism is more "identity" than religion so they aren't too bothered by a few tweeks to fit in.

chr*stianity destroyed everything

Go suck off the pope where someone actually gives a shit.

Try to imagine the powerhouse they would be on the philosophical level
They would be unbreakable
North Germany -> Catholic -> ultimate ruler of the world

Not since Vatican 2.0, Protestantism has infected every last vestige of western civilization.

can you stupid mackerel snapper larpers shut the fuck up? The RC Church is liberal and degenerate as fuck

nothing of value was lost

See

catholism destroyed old norse religion

>yeah the church is now degenerate
>but it was the Protestants!!!!

that makes no sense, you cannot rationally blame Protestantism for Vatican II

Vatican II (especially "Spirit of") involved a lot of Protestantization and adopting Protestant aesthetics and approach.

Protestantism gave birth to the enlightenment and liberalism. Which started the west down the trail of degeneracy that culminated in where we are today.

Old Norse religion destroyed proto-Norse religion.

Protestants in Germany were hardcore conservatives until post war forced Americanization and guil tripping. Just because religion in your country was always a sham doesn't make it so for everyone else.

Our country was founded on Protestant bullshit though. It's still the result of of it one way or another.

your country was founded on tax evasion. the brits were protestant too.

And they were and are just as degenerate.

Elaborate.

This is due to the downfall of our Christian values; not Protestantism itself.

Because of Liberalism, which was spawned by Protestantism.

Different user but the whole idea is that Protestantism leads to a downfall of Christian values. It was founded on your King wanting to chop his wifes head off. What kind of morality is that to begin with?

how much great art was destroyed by Protestants because they look their churches with only a cross for decoration?

>roman catholics

Why do you think pointing out your a shithole means I think the US is any better? The entire west has been destroyed. It's just a matter of time now. Likely by the end of the century there will only be a handful of actual European people in scattered small towns and villages.

>It was founded on your King wanting to chop his wifes head off
Not true. Henry VIII wanted an annulment, a perfectly legal one, and he was denied this for political reasons.
>which was spawned by Protestantism.
Not true. France, and the ideals of the revolution, a huge moment in the history of liberalism, was a Catholic country. It's wrong to blame either denomination for Liberalism, as a whole.

Protestantism enabled the age of enlightenment and catapulted western society into an era of scientific and technological innovation and social reformation leading to more individual freedom and ultimately democracy. The catholic church would've quite happily upheld the dark ages of dumb peasants working on the field all their lives and giving half their earnings to the corrupt, decadent church for a couple centuries longer or possibly forever.

It's always so weird when Americans try to correlate the downfall of morals in the West with the Protestant church, completely ignoring bith the historical Protestant conservatism and that in Europe the Protestant churches have declined simultaneously to the morals and have long become mostly irrelevant. All while some weird form of philosemitic ahistorical Protestantism is alive in their country. Maybe the problem isn't Protestant influence but American influence?

Very little because
a) protestants simply built their own churches instead of destroying catholic churches.
b) the catholic church had immense resources to secure its art if there had been a threat to it.

And now were being replaced by Africans and Arabs. Good going.

They also stick their fingers in their ears and just scream la-la or post memes when you say "liberation theology"

>Maybe the problem isn't Protestant influence but American influence?
This. Seemingly forced Americanisation has changed this country, and I imagine Germany and (Western) Europe, irrevocably.

What's wrong with Africans and Arabs?

Oh yeah, it can't possibly have been the USA and their broken understanding of a nation and society working its cultural hegemony for the last half century. It must be a string of events dating back 350 years. I'm sure that's what's at fault.

>dark ages
Yes goy- i mean Kurtz, keep using that term, it was nothing but a hellish time of bigotry, pestilence and primitive mindsets.

They're not us. This "One race the human race" "melting pot" garbage is only followed by delusional first world leftists. The rest of the world still operates on tribal idenitity, aka reality and human nature.

Who is "us"? I mean we are American here. There are plenty of Africans and Arabs in the USA. "Europe" isn't a single tribe either and Western Civilization has always kind of mingled with those in North Africa and West Asia (ie Augustine of Hippo)

Yeah, because Humanism and egalitarianism weren't totally not thought up before the US even existed.

>c*tholicism
not even once

Luther and European Protestants: Throw the Jew down the well so my country can be free
American Protestants: We will die for Israel, God is a Jew!
Sup Forums: Protestantism is a Jewish plot DEUS VULT LETS ATTACK SOME DESERT VILLAGES AGAIN TO FREE JEWISH TRADERS FROM THE ARAB YOKE SO ITALIAN MERCHANTS CAN BECOME RICH AND PAY MORE TO THE POPE WHO MADE US TAKE THE TRIP TO THE DESERT WHICH WE PAID FOR BY GETTING INDEBTED TO JEWS AND ITALIAN MERCHANTS

The Jew hides as he strikes

Repent ye for your sins, denounce the synod of Satan, and beg for forgiveness

>Roman Catholic culture
Do you mean vanity and corruption?

This fucking mutt logic is astounding. Europeans are all cousins of each other. There is a sense of other Europeans being closer to each other than people outside the continent. North Africans haven't been apart of the west since Rome fell, and they were conquered and assimilated by Arabs.

youtube.com/watch?v=hMkz-Mrxs-c#t=2m08s

>ignores the centuries of islamic raids and expansion that led Europe into uniting under a banner
>"i-it wuz all bout dem jewz and cudolicks"

I can even tell you're not an Özgür, just a regular dishonest Hans

Europeans are cousins of North Africans and West Asians too. We are all human after all. Would you say someone like Steve Jobs or someone is less American because he's half Syrian? Or an Armenian? Come on. For better or for worse they are no less American or even white depending.

Fuck Americans and Fuck America. I hope this rotten cancer collapses. It's what it deserves for destroying the world with mindless consumerism and materialism.

That's a mean thing to say.

Truth often is.

The so called Dark Ages were actually pleasant until the Black Death. Also Germanic countries produced some amazing Roman Catholic mystics and saints.

Not true. In Switzerland they went around destroying icons.

Protestantism killed off what culture we had and replaced it with some Dano-German memes
Truly the greatest tragedy to befall this world

Why couldn't Catholics and Protestants get along in the rest of Europe like they did in Transylvania?