How do you think GOT will end?

How do you think GOT will end?

It was all a novel written by that fatfuck.

Not Martin, the fatfuck in the show.

With a whimper.

Jon Snow and Daenerys get married and fuck.

The iron throne is destroyed along with the Lannisters.

Either Arya or Sansa die for good measure.

Oh yeah, and Bran goes back in time to stop the white walkers somehow.

>Truly, this has been A Song of Ice and Fire

With a cinematic trilogy holiday release over 3 years. Keep telling you goyim

Show: Jon Snoo Snoo and Khakesi get married and then become benevolent rulers
Books: a difficult peace agreement with the ice dudes that requires Jon Snow's sacrifice, with no one left Salsa became the warden of the North while Arya kills Littlefinger.
Daenerys become Queen of a desolated kingdom, the cities she previously ruled (forgot their names) were completely wiped out by various unstoppable illness, so she have to grant the access to Westeros to thousands of refugees, as she contribuited to destroy their home.
She incinerates the ships of people who she believe contain infecteds, and she will be remember as the Queen who killed children that were running away from certain death.

Came in to post this.

Credits roll.

In a shitty unsatisfying way that's for sure.

They finally figure out the best tax policy

Show: Caloreesi and Jon get hitched and rule as king and queen of Westeros with Tyrion as their hand

Books: Jon sacrifices himself at the last battle to become an Other and departs north. All of Dany's dragons die. Westeros goes back to being the Seven Kingdoms. It's revealed that everything was written by Archmaester Sam Tarly several decades after the fact as a history of world events.

The show will have a rushed ending where the good guys win and the bad guys lose. Gurm will die of old age and a ghost writer will take over for him and immediately rush an ending where the good guys win and the bad guys lose.

That said, I think the original setup involved Daenerys invading Westeros and being viewed as as evil conquerer. She'd try to rule over a broken kingdom where everyone hates her. Jon Snow forges some temporary peace with the Others through self sacrifice because there must always be a Lich King. Tyrion gets to retire to Casterly Rock and live to 80.

Jon becomes king and issues an ice-zombie and dragon tax.

>Started out as a political intrigue show set in a realistic medieval fantasy world with complex characters, an incredibly engaging plot and a layered world
>Devolved into a generic good vs evil show where any character with depth who isn't 100% good or evil has been killed off. Plots and character arc are now simplified to the point where it takes entire seasons for anything significant at all to happen. World is now filled with shitty medieval and fantasy tropes and the rest of the world now barely exists out of half a dozen locations

What went so wrong?

With a funeral. Martins funeral to be specific.

Normies

everyone dies
the end

I can only hope a detailed examinatin of the new Tax and spend bill from Danyris.

A show is only as good as its fanbase, senpai. The reason why the show degraded is because the GoT fanbase degraded. It's the same with anything popular: You start out with something good which attracts people interested in that sort of thing. Then contrarians join as they see something that's large enough for them to notice but small enough and recent enough to feel that they're not following a trend. Then normalfags start watching enjoying it because it's become trendy and so the writers have to dumb down the show to appeal to the normalfag crowd since they now make up the vast majority of viewers. The normalfags don't mind this dumbing down because, as with anything popular, they take part in it because everyone else is. That's not to say that normalfags don't enjoy the show, just that they're more concerned with being known as watching the show rather than actually enjoying it.

On HBO.

the others win, perpetual winter, the epilogue will be of jon, arya, and bran warged into their direwolves living their second life as a pack

>A show is only as good as its fanbase, senpai.

You're fucking retarded and I hope you drown.

Prove me wrong

hmmmmmm

War with others will kill most of the people and then they make a new peace. No iron throne.

Sam's story will probably end with him beginning to write about the events that happened but last chapter will probably be from Bran's point of view since it was originally supposed to be written entirely from his view.

They ran out of material to draw from and decided to sprint to the finish rather than try to come up with a reasonable in-between for the books the ending GRRM told them about. That coupled with
>we want the normie audience
means they need to write for like a 5th grade level so no twists and turns, those just scare and confuse the viewers.

>fits in the refugee narrative
Yeah I bet this is pretty accurate. Dunno about Jon though... You could be right tho.

The guys who write the show have never nothing nothing or worth in their lives, actually I'm pretty sure the two guys combined record with the show was Tron 2, the other one had written nothing in his life.

It was good when they did nothing but copy the fat guy who is actually a competent writer, then it turned to shit literally the minute the two jews actually started writing the show.

40 solid minutes of GRRM laughing at the camera followed by a cut to him desperately straining to shit as a couple of HBO interns try to get him to sign over the rights to make a sequel to the series. As he signs the contract a blood vessel pops in his eye and a stream of projectile diarrhea pours from his now distended anus. He falls forwards, clutching his stomach and drowning in a pool of his own shit and blood

Would be better than what we're getting.

Burlington bar happened

Daenerys Targaryen will forge an alliance with her brothers Jon "Bastard" "Targaryen" Snow and Tyrion ""Bastard" "Targaryen" Lannister. The holy triad of Targaryen siblings will announce that they are the true rulers of Westeros and Essos. This will be a difficult battle because they will be facing the Lich King from the north and the Queen Cersei from the south. There will be great blood shed and loss. They will all decide to call for a meeting between all of the high lord, and self-appointed rulers. They agree to a big circle jerk. Tyrion last the longest because of his ability to last for hours and even days, so Tyrion is announced the rightful ruler of the lands; he is the True King. *FIN*

Self-appointed ruler of hipsters! All Hail!!!; King Hipfaggot!!!

Daenaerys will marry Gendry (who hasn't need to exist for five series now) thus uniting the houses of Baratheon and Targaryen and ending the issue of contested claims to the throne.

Henry VII (Lancaster/Tudor) married Elizabeth of York for this reason.

>I like the taste of shit lmao

>the fat guy who is actually a competent writer
don't make me laugh user

>Daenerys, The Whore invade Westeros
>White Walkers too
>White Walkers rape Daenerys, The Whore
>The End

He is though.

He's fucked up a little with the pacing IMO but everything essentially still makes sense at least, yeah

>G.R.R. Martin
>not a competent writer
Your standards are unrealistically high.

but GoT donĀ“t have credits roll, dumbass

Dude shut up

LOL everyone dies SO SHOCKING OMGGG

Every time I read "political intrigue" I just picture fatty rolls spilling over the armrests of DX Racer chairs
That term has gotta be the primary weapon that redditors use to pretend GoT was ever good

He's good at storytelling, but an awful writer.

Show: jon and dany unite and kill le ebil night king and bring le uneasy peace
Books: tubby dies of obesity

>he thinks got wasn't ever good

lmao

It's always sucked, it just sucks more now
Sorry buddy

>awful
I'm not sure you understand what the word 'awful' means.

Skill is a spectrum, user. We don't live in a world of hyperbole. There are people in existence who don't know the difference between "definitely" and "defiantly."

youre right, hardhome was great

I meant he's a shit writer. I don't know whether it's denial or stupidity that prevents you from understanding something so simple in 3 different posts, but it doesn't change the fact.

Gurm didn't anticipate its popularity so he was able to just have fun with at first.
Also he killed everyone that was interesting.

No that was actually when it was already shit and the episode was shit but it used to be good.

Georgism.

>Littlefinger blows up the wall using barrels of wildfire placed in the tunnel at the base of the wall
>he does this to shake things up in the north
>he heard the whitewalker stories, so he's ushering in chaos to ascend his role
>underestimates the force of the walkers
>they devour the north
>winterfell holds out
>but not for long
>sansa escapes, jon does not
>night king claims jon
>meanwhile khaleesi and cersei have a tiny war for king's landing
>khaleesi wins
>she and her dragons move to stop the oncoming tide of walkers sansa warns them about
>dragon fire burns many walkers
>night king is so fucking cold the fire cannot come close to him without being extinguished
>night king claims drogon, this biggest dragon
>ice drogon kills one dragon
>khaleesi escapes to king's landing on the other dragon
>all the characters fall back to king's landing
>ice jon leads to ground assault on king's landing
>he fights jaime, bronn, brienne and even the hound
>night king rides ice drogon
>he fights khaleesi in an air battle
>dragon vs dragon
>khaleesi falls since she cannot win
>but it's all been a distraction
>the white walkers have all amassed on king's landing
>they kill everyone in the city like they have throughout the continent
>full force of their army
>tyrion, arya, and sansa ignite the hidden wildfire barrels in king's landing
>bran had told the Mad King where to place them in order to burn the entire walker army
>"burn them all"
>the few character survivor sail to the west
>they nuked the site from orbit
>it's the only way to be sure

With credits

If you're a mouthbreather who only waits for spectacle. Hardhome rendered the entire rest of Jon's plot retarded because Thorne and the others killed him after already letting the rapefugees in and knowing for a fact that Ice Zombies were coming.

nah, hardhome was great, season 1 is a meme

Yes, I heard what you said, and even explained why you're wrong.

I'm not sure what world you live in where Martin is a shit writer, but it's clearly not the same world that high school creative writing class students live in.

yeah hardhome and BOTB and big fight scenes are for plebs, political intrigue is way better, it's for the thinking man

Daenerys will die fighting the BFS, Jon will be the Last Hero and self exile trying to contain the Others to the far North, Bran will warg into a dragon and live in the treenet, Rickon is either dead or the Boy King of Skaagos and will bring the cannibal army mounted on unicorns, Cersei dies either of the fire she set on King's Landing or killed by Jaime, Jaime either dies by Arya's hand or LS, Sansa kills LF and lives to become either the Queen in the North or the Warden (or what's left of it either way), same with Tyrion. Arya is tricky, I think the crone's prophecy is a red herring. But she might die.

It's not about the fight scene not being good you retard, it's about completely fucking up the plot so the showrunners can jerk off over their effect budget.

Season 3 was the shows peak. Season 4 was good too but that was really when the normie infestation started.

Actually Blackwater was good and it made sense.

Hardhome and BOTB were action for actions sake for the stupid fuckers who like Transformers.

you're agreeing with me you dumbass KEK

Season 4 butchered all of the best stuff in the books. They didn't get a single bit right, apart from the trial by combat. Oberyn was alright, everything else was terrible.
First season was best, followed the books closely and did everything perfectly.
Season 2 was great, worthy follow up to season 1. Better in some ways.
Season 3 is mostly all good, Red Wedding was done well and there were other good bits throughout
Season 4 shit the bed right away. The chickens scene was a good sign of things to come.

Why does anyone still care about the show?

Fuck yeah bro I miss the good old days of GoT when it was smart and had depth

It was all Bran's dream after the fall. He wakes up a crippled prince.

This is what you get for relying on a fat libtard for your fiction. Hopefully he dies of diabetes before he finishes the series and you're left slurping up the shit that DnD and HBO feed you, like the good little stepford wife you are.

like never and only in book 3?

blackwater was good for the plot, but that episode is so terrible. it's supposed to be this huge battle but ends up being like 35 people swinging swords on a beach.

Why does everyone in this thread think that dany will marry jon?
Dany is his aunt lmao

Confirmed to fuck next season.

targs love incest

Like a withered balloon after being filled with a fat man's air and let go.

>Dany is his aunt lmao
What does that have to do with anything? This is Game of Thrones we're talking about.

Last episode, just as the battle is about to climax, an actor who looks like GRRM keels over and dies in his chair (with no conclusion to the story), in order to stay consistent with how the book will end. Fade to black.

It'll end up being so viewed and talked about, that it renews Game of Thrones for another 10 seasons.

With strong women ruling the world

Wait a minute is that a jumper? Did they try to pass off a jumper as chainmail? What in the everloving fuck

I'm pretty sure they didn't and he's supposed to look goofy.

in commando they did that

Well what the hell term would you use to describe a show primarily centered around the drama and machinations of opposing noble houses vying for power?

A comedy?

It changed genres; just as IRL we turned our 1984 into our Brave New World.

Oy vey, we totally did. That's why we don't monitor your phone, your computer and your television. Just remember that free speech comes from censoring hate speech.

With everyone finally establishing a tax policy they can all agree on.

>set in a realistic medieval fantasy

no

After the devastating war with the white walkers jon and dany managed to win but at a cost.

Thousands of people die and Westeros is in ruin left in perpetual winter forever.

The survivors gather around Harrenhal to discuss what happens next. Dany receives a letter from a messenger who has travelled all the way to Meereen. The Yi Ti Empire have invaded Essos and the cities request Dany's help.

Dany feeling responsible for the people of the lands she has conquered wants everyone to go back and help. But Jon disagrees and says he is tired of fighting and doesn't want to fight in another war.

The survivors decide to seperate. Dany and her followers travel to Essos. Jon and his followers decide to leave Westeros for good, sailing to the West to find new lands to call home.

The White Walkers are defeated, I don't know how. The Iron Throne is destroyed, and democracy (whatever kind could be instated anyway) will be enacted. At least for the books anyway, I can see D&D just making it a safe happily ever after ending, with Jon and Daenerys getting together.