Who will play him in the biopic?

Who will play him in the biopic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNuePAOoA_M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7eKBGOULFAk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

someone who is the spitting image of him but will have a note saying 'BEN GARRISON' written on their back to make it clear.

I will

Sam Hyde

KILL.JEWISH CHILDREN
KILL.JEWISH CHILDREN
KILL-JEWISH CHILDREN
KILL JEWISH.CHILDREN
KILL JEWISH,CHILDREN
KILL JEWISH CHILDREN
KILL JEWISH CHILDREN.
KILL ,JEWISH CHILDREN
KILL JEWISH CHILDREN
KILL JEWISH CHILDREN
KILL JEWISH CHILDREN
KILL JEWISH CHILDREN

Who's that?

>mfw for many years I genuinely thought he was the monster that people portrayed him as
>mfw he's been a genuine victim of a smear-campaign that's lasted for a long time

Ben "pull the trigger, shoot the nigger" Garrison.

I wonder if the film will touch on his time in 'nam?

pretty weird how all the shitposting about him just stopped out of the blue one day

really maeks me think

Tom Hanks

He killed it by going with the flow and posting conservative comics

People on Sup Forums started to side with him after he pretty much placated them with pepe and trump so they're leaving him be

He made some comics mocking Hilary Clinton/SJWs and kinda supporting Drumpf, so I guess Sup Forums just backed off.

one lad got spooked for getting rumbled.

The edited antisemitic cartoons was done by a Jew too fyi

he kinda resembles kevin spacey

nah he just said he was for immunity

didnt he find out all those pol edits were actually made by literally ONE dude with ties to the democratic party?

Memes die

Ben? Are you ok-k-k?

They weren't made by one dude--more like a handful of Redditors that got their Ben Garrison subreddit shoahed after Ben cried too much. The Jew that got arrested was one of several that edited his cartoons.

>someone who is the spitting image of him but will have a note saying 'BEN GARRISON' written on their back to make it clear.

Top kek. That's every Ben cartoon ever. youtube.com/watch?v=dNuePAOoA_M

>All memes I don't like couldn't have actually have been made on my favorite board!
Are you really so new you don't remember Sup Forums daily posting Zyklon Ben threads with all the edited comics?

It needs to be directed by Raimi, he's the only one that could translate the depth of Ben's work on screen.

>that chris-chan nigger sound at the end

Same lel. I seriously thought he made those ones. Poor lad, he's a decent cartoonist, minus the already mentioned need to label everything.

There's nothing clever about his cartoons though. I mean sure, he's not as shit as, say, Ramirez, but it's still a dime a dozen sort of shit. His art style is the only thing he has going for him.

How far can you make it without laughing?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7eKBGOULFAk

Yeah maybe it's the art style I like. I don't constantly check his site for new uploads or anything, just what I've seen is good enough.

>Are you really so new you don't remember Sup Forums daily posting Zyklon Ben threads with all the edited comics?

The subreddit was made by Sup Forumstards in order to troll Ben and create edits then post them on Sup Forums. I'd know because I created a few of those edits myself and some are still being posted every now and then. I remember the threads but the most professional looking ones were created by a small group of specific people. Everyone thought Ben was crazy when he started chimping out about a guy called "Buttnut" and "European88" etc doing all of the edits but he wasn't wrong. One of those guys was the Jew that was arrested but the poo in loo from Florida (Buttnut) created the most professional and lulzy edits. He also created nearly all of the Horsey edits, too.

MOONMANS DAD

BACK FOR ROUND 2

GOT A LIFE SENTENSE WHEN I SHOT A JEE