Fuck this white guy is using a proxy!

WTF? AMERICA CONFIRMED WHITE???!!!

i'm literally a 50/50 hapa mutt

roll

*whips out salad*

pure anglo gib 0%

Roll.

Join the hunt!

throw acid in his face and tell him he's basically british now.

Rolling for pure 0%

wh*Toid genes won't pollute my bloodstream

singles

lel

I must not dissapoint my gypsy heritage by getting wh*te genes

I have none

rolling for zero

rollan

Immediately surrender

THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

try to run

roll

has this meme gone too far?

no
From 'Your Negroid and Indian Behavior', Carl Jung, 1930.

>"I know the mother-nations of North America pretty well, but I would be completely at a loss to explain, if I relied solely on the theory of heredity, how the Americans descended from them acquired their striking peculiarities. One might suppose that some of them were the product of the old pioneer and colonist attitude. [...] There is a much better hypothesis to explain the peculiarities of the American temperament. It is the fact that the States are pervaded by the Negro... . Some States are particularly black, a fact that may astonish the naive European, who thinks of America as a white nation."

>The emotional way an American expresses himself, especially the way he laughs, can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro. (Note 3) American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings, the Holy Rollers and other abnormalities are strongly influenced by the Negro. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking – the ceaseless gabble of American papers is an eloquent example of this – is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe"

vocaroo.com/i/s0mne8lQ9wuT

saved

You think just because you know our true form you can stop us from consuming you?

n-no!

take argentina instead!

sorry my maori friend but you just happen to be whiter

Roll.

Hahaha, you are no match for my power, ye landlubber!

*fires beam of whiteness*

>only choices are mutts or wh*tes

i put on my terminator armor and prepare for the cleansing

trips for -1%

Silly whites, in the time you’ve been refreshing this page, I’ve opened a wormhole into your room.

I’M BEHIND YOU NOW.

Why do the tyranids have marine armor?

My father has that painting in his house

This.

what if you roll 0

Living so close to the US border I have started carrying one of these rubber burgers. I can pull it out, give a couple squeaks, throw it, and make good my escape.

What would you do if a mexicano attacks you?

Bust a nut, I guess.

its a genestealer cult