How common is it to make one's own alcoholic beverages in your country?

How common is it to make one's own alcoholic beverages in your country?

Zero

Pretty common

Not common

Quite common. My grandfather makes "samogon" which is basically homemade vodka.

somewhat
I do

Any rural person, in late autumn, makes wine, moonshine from different fruits or remnants from grapes pressed for wine, and sometimes makes some sort of fruit Brandy from industrial alcohol mixed with moonshine and various fruit. Not having some homemade alcohol in your home is kindof shameful.

>industrial alcohol
literally nigger tier

Somewhat common. The old man makes homemade wine and beer.

Not very common but it isn't rare either.

Old Italian people do it. It's never any good but I don't really like wine.

I have an uncle that brews homemade beer, so that's one xmas gift sorted this year.

Very common

obviously.
we usualy make wine or "samogon".
but don't tell those fucking fascist or i'll go to jail

>tfw have 20 L of wine almost ready to bottle and another 4 L of mead coming along well

Pretty common, at least with educated types. Thank you Jimmy Carter for legalizing home brewing. Still can't distill though.

You can't legaly make samogon? O_o

nope.
we have to pay luxury goods tax. even if we produce it for own use.

That undermines the foundation of Great Slavic Culture. You should rebel against your current jewish oppressive government.

Many people who are into agriculture make some booze (raki, ouzo, tsipouro), but it's mostly a regional thing (Crete, parts of central greece, parts of northern greece)

Also many people who own grapevines make their own shitty wines that taste meh at best and try to sell them thinking they're special.

>buy pure juice (no sales tax because it's a basic grocery item)
>ferment it
>get booze without paying any taxes

>even if we produce it for own use.
there is no way to track you if you make it for yourself. You can even grow weed for yourself. As long as you don't sell it you are ok.

>there is no way to track you if you make it for yourself.
here th problems start. it's hard to say know to friend or family when they ask for a bottle or two. if that annoying neighbour realises that he has booze destillery above his head i'll be fucked.

How's that taste?

it's hard to say no*

taste is not important
it's important how many % it has

Depends. The cider I've made tasted bretty good.

>taste is not important
drinking culture was a mistake

yeah wine and pálinka

>samogon
>homemade vodka
are you retarded?

Dat flag.

nope
describe samogon, then

rare

Not rare, Mostly wine fags but a few homebrewers make pretty decent beer.

I'd say pretty common, depends on the region. I made beer with my roommates for the first time this year and it turned out absolutely shit