Why do people act like the founding fathers were infallible?

Why do people act like the founding fathers were infallible?

Jefferson was

Country still exists after 2+ centuries
Not letting the guy who read a few books in meme-college change that and blow up the coutry tomorrow

We don't.

They weren't but they did create the greatest country in the world so I feel safe trusting them.

bullshit

Sam Adams was the best president desu senpai

R A R E
A
R
E

Because they were, besides hamilton

Why do poltards act like Trump is infallible?

Thomas Paine

Thank you for helping Correct the RecordĀ®. Please remember that you must enter your identification number into the "Name" field in order to receive your compensation.

They weren't infalliable, that's why I like them.
One of the reasons George Washington is so highly respected is because he didn't think of himself as infalliable and rejected having the powers of an infalliable king.

RRAARREE

We don't

I take it this is a segue into your "they got the second amendment wrong" argument?

>>>r/cuckold

(You)

because they were

(I'll cuck you Sup Forums...

WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL
WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL WALL

has any new forms of government been invented since ?

constitution is not current year, but it is newest version.

op maybe likes monarch cuckoldry nepotism

They came up with the electoral college. Nuff said

1 post by this ID
Let the thread die.

FF were big dick players. Nuff said.

Barbary wars were dumb as shit, as was cutting off trade with both Britain and France when the two were at war to avoid picking sides.

Where's the door?

You seen the cypher yet?

Maybe they weren't but it's about their myth and legacy, holding them up as some of the best humanity that ever existed strengthens ones pride in this country. Plus the ideas they presented are still holding up as the best we have so they're validated every day simply by our existence.

Because that way they can bend their words to the current will, and against whom they dislike.

>has any new forms of government been invented since ?
Wouldn't Libertardation be newer? Or Communism?
But no, nothing better than monarchy has come up.

cucks, all of them

this, hamilton was a cuck

nice b8

>but he was racist and owned slaves, everything he did is forfeit to his moral inadequacy of today's standards
okay, let's not be racist and own slaves, I'm keeping the rest of his work because it still has merit- why is the moral relativist instructing me on absolutist theories?

They don't think they are infallible, just leagues ahead of all these assholes now.