YOU ARE THE WORST COUNTRY TO EVER EXIST

Years ago I started drawing and writing and finally started noticing some of the cryptic design of this

language and earths maps. This is the story the Canadians created to make Chris more miserable.

Within the design of the English language are a couple of Identities and birthdates which relate to

names such as God, Satan, Allah, Vishnu, Krishna, Buddha, Lucifer, Jesus and Christ etc. Some being

manipulating this reality created such people and with the assistance of the Canadians created a story to

go with a few word and art patterns. Simple encryption methods such as shifting the letters of a word

certain times to create other words or changing letters to numbers like A=1 B=2 C=3 etc. Or a closest

match method like mirroring where letters like B is similar to P and H to N, or G to C and so on are

utilized in this country to create the trashy story for the species and reality.

Starting with the word GOD you could say O is as 0 so GOD = 704 which as time could be 7:04 which

would be 7.06r hours and 7:06 is 6h and 66minutes. So in a way, GOD is 666. Another way of expressing

704 would be that O is a hint for a circle/clock so the hands at 7 and 4 can lead to more patterns. If you

go around the clock a third time and create combinations, you find interesting results

7-4 = GOD

31-4 = 3.14 Pi and 3/14,

7-28 = 7/28

19-4 = 19x4=76 (76= 7:06 = 6:66)

3/14 7/28

So, GOD = ME 7/28/76 (666)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9eh0rAUwZSQ?t=75
youtube.com/watch?v=YEmPtQpkQp0
youtube.com/watch?v=XY6_j9TeRvY
youtube.com/watch?v=BiUFGsgc_co
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_salad
youtube.com/watch?v=Jae1qR8MyHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can then use some geometry to express that date which leads to more information. Create an

inverted isosceles triangle with one sided missing so it’s a 7 symbol with angles of 28 and 76 degrees and

the side measuring 666. I don’t trust calculators much in this reality anymore but the result should be

that the top is approx. 322 which is the initials C.B.B. So 7-4 (GOD) = 322.

EARTH’S CRYPTIC STORY

So that’s one way “God” is Chris B.B.

Obviously there’s a famous verse from the Book of Revelations about the number 666.

Revelations 13:18

This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is

the number of a man. That number is 666.

The verse numbers are the hint. 13:18 or 13x18 = 234. If you imagine a vertical mirror beside that 234 is

backwards for a 432 like this “234 | 432” and 234+432=666. 13 is the letter M and 18 is the letter R

which gives the prefix MR. So what is 432? 432 = 3x8x18 which is the letters CHR. Now if you imagine

666 as time it would be 6:66 (7h6m for 76). Rotate that and put the result (99:9) between the 234 and

432 to get 234+99+9 432. 234+99=333+9=342. This should help visualize it.

If you imagine 234 and 432 as the hands then 333 and 342 are the arms. If you put some zeroes in there

to be symbolic of nail holes in the wrists that turns 333 into 0333 (same thing) and 342 into 3420. This

changes 342=9x19x2 (ISB) into 3420=9x19x20 (IST) which creates Mystery 666 Christ. So God ChrisB is

the Christ born in 76.

The English language has an interesting design where if you imagine a mirror under each letter there is a

distorted or broken opposite. Like a look alike character. A would turn into V, B into P, H into N and G

into C and so on. God Chris B was born 28/7 which is the letters BHG. That mirrors into PNC which you

could pronounce as Panic or like P-NiCe which is a mispronunciation of “Penis”. So basically there is a

way to play with the letters and numbers so 28/7 is penis.

Lets look at the name Allah in Arabic.

If you write much you’ll notice the letters are similar

to how you’d write cruel, but missing “e”.

It’s also a partial symbol of a penis and the “l” is as a

vertical mirror just like the 666 Christ answer. So

what is the C becomes as the head of the penis

which becomes as an “O”. As you can see it kind of

becomes the word OWL. The penis is pointing left

and the balls make a rotated 8 so this means shift

the letters of the word OWL 8 times backwards and

the result is “GOD”

If you mirror then rotate the symbol counter

clockwise it becomes as an L8. These are the

symbols of a Foot being crushed between 2

rollers. If you rotate clockwise the symbols

becomes as 287. That being 2 balls creating

an 8 symbol and the sack and shaft are a 7.

So the Arabic Allah symbol means something like God 28/7 gets his foot crushed in this cruel story.

There is also something called the Tetragrammaton which is apparently for letters which signify Gods

name. In English they are “YHWH” and from what I’ve read translate into Behold the Hand, Behold the

Nail. A nail is symbolic of a Penis so the name is “Behold the Nailed Hand” Here is Chris’ hand...

As you can see the design of his veins were created to be

the shape of a penis. When you rotate the image slightly

you’ll notice his fist looks like a DOG and it’s left hand. So

read left/backwards... DOG... GOD. And the penis head is

shaped as the eye of Ra/Horus.

This signifies that

Chris is also Samael, The venom of God and the Hound(Dog/God) of Resurrection. The seed of love and

destroyer of evil and corruption.

Now play with the name BUDDHA. Convert the letters to numbers then write down the difference

between them.

B U D D H A becomes as 2-21-4-4-8-1. The differences being 19-17-0-47. Using those digits convert back

to letters.

19 = S, 1 = A, 7 = G, 4 = D and 7 = G. Then mirror the result horizontally. SAG DG | GD(God) GAS

GOD is as 7:04 and GAS is a crude part of the story. Mirror the letters of GAS into CVZ and convert to

numbers. 322 and 26. A handwritten Z has 3 points which if you put in the middle of a clock point to

287. 7:04 is 7.06r hours. Turn those digits into time and it’s 7:06 (76) which is 6h 66m.

So BUDDHA = GOD 322 28/7/76 666.

So there you have a few old names which are cryptically related in the English language to Chris B.B.

7/28/76

Chris B.B. (otherwise known as The Canadian Schizophrenic) needs to see a psychiatrist.

youtu.be/9eh0rAUwZSQ?t=75

is this muscle?

Another form of it’s cryptographic story is artistic like the following picture which is of similar shapes. It’s

a female’s bum but also supposed to be that of a Rose and an Owl.

The Erin Zimmer Chris met had an eye of horus/ra tattoo on the back of her neck.

EYE = 525.5 which is approx. 526 which is EZ. Horus sounds like Horse and

Whores. So the mind control asshole being of reality got her to cryptically label

herself a Dumb Whore.

If you’ve ever seen a prolapsed anus it looks like a rose. And you can get a

prolapsed anus from anal sex with no lube. Thus the Eye of RA / “RAW”

When Chris asked what the tattoo meant she said something like it was a sign of Royalty.

Kelowna General Hospital is surrounded by a few streets. Rose, Royal, Pandosy and Christleton. I assume

the CHRIST part is about Chris when he was crucified on the operating table where they stabbed his

wrists with needles, slashed through his ankle then slashed down his ribs similar to Jesus Christ. But if

you read half the name left to right then the other half right to left, like CROSS eyed  , you get

CHRIST NOT EL(GOD). Seriously the Canadians actually created a few word patterns then raped and

molested the Mind controlled Chris and Erin and think that’s enough to determine who GOD is in a

“MISTERY”... FREAK CREEP RETARDS! They’re actually so obsessed with these few word patterns they

will not stop at molestation, rape, mutilation, murder etc. The Canadians are like retards sucking

alphabet fridge magnets from each others assholes then praising each other about being polite good

people.

I'm known???

So the logo of KGH is about ChrisBB and ErinZ.

After Chris was Crucified in the operating room

he became constipated and shot balls of shit out

of his ass. Thus the logo is C, Bum, Balls of crap.

For CBB. Also, while his kid was being born its

mothers asshole suddenly prolapsed as another

hint about their intent for Erin’s life. Which is to

try and get people to screw her ass.

Threads like these always remind me of that really nutty acid trip I had. The patterns, the patterns!

What the fuck are you talking about dude?

noli turbare circulos meos

this is some weaponized autism

The basic idea this place created as a story was to force the God Chris to interact with a limited amount

of people, most of them being a part of wrecking his life and with names, initials etc. that were clues

about Erin Zimmer. So one day he’d know he is the “GOD” character of earth and Canada’s intent was

always to ruin everything about him so almost every thought he could have would relate to Canada

whoring his Goddess he never knew about Erin Zimmer.

EARTH’S CRYPTIC STORY

If you look for patterns in his families’ identities, you’ll see they all relate to him in cryptic ways as well.

Even the radio stations of Kelowna go along with some of the families’ birthdates.

Wilfred 10/4,

Josie 10/3,

Angela 10/1,

Ben 11/23/74,

Chris 7/28/76,

Diana 12/29/77

104.7, 103.9, 103,1, 101.5, 100.7, 99.9, 96.3.

If you express those numbers as time they relate to one another. 9:63 is as 10:03 for 10/3

9:99 is as 10:39 for another 10/3. 10:47 is as 9:00 and 60+47 (107) so 900+107=1007.

If you remove the values after the decimal and sum the stations, the sum is 706 = 7:06 = 6:66

Back in 97 Chris was put with an Elissa (Lisa) O’Brien who was born 3/11. Ripping apart Elissa creates

“EL(GOD) ISS A and combined with the name backwards, assile (asshole), creates “God is a Asshole.” He

was then forced to a have a son born 21/9/98 and if you crush those numbers together you get 21.98

which is Pi x 7(G) for PIG. Even his little sisters, who the father used to associate with the muppet Miss

Piggy, Birthdate 12/29 backwards was a hint of the son planned for him (92 21). Again crush the

numbers together and you get 9/21.

The Canadians are obsessed with these few language patterns and are constantly annoying and

PRESSuring him, and opPRESS him and he had his foot crushed in a PRESS. All to exPRESS these language

patterns. CRUSHing is like PRESSuring something. Like how he was mind controlled and

CRUSHED/PRESSed into being with Elissa. These people, such as Elissa/Lisa O’Brien, know he and

humanity are being mind controlled yet chose to molest, rape and guided him to be mutilated then

butchered in Kelowna General Hospital.

So the sickening Canadian people basically plotted out how they’d ruin as much of the best years of this

guys life as possible. He spent the vast majority of his life, since 13, alone indoors hardly interacting with

anyone, speaking or doing anything. Then one day realises he’s supposed to have a beautiful goddess

but that the ugly majority of Canada just wanted one of their meaningless creep pigs to fuck her ass in

their premeditated Canadian molestation and rape story. All so she would become the most worthless

pathetic life form in the universe. Just another used piece of Canadian shit. A typical used worthless

white trash slutty Canadian cum dumpster pig trading her holes for some bread and butter while making

this species the pathetic joke of reality. How typical for the English to try and be funny by targeting kids

and planning out how they’d molest and violate them for amusement.

fake and gay

WE NEED SOME PUBLICLY FUNDED MEDICARE UP IN THIS BITCH FOR THIS SCHIZO SUFFERER

typical white canadian molestor cum dumster pig creep, dissecting Chris BB and wanting to rape the goddess

Anyways, The equinoxes are apparently 3/20 and 9/23 and the date between is 6/21 Which is the letters

FU. 322 is 2 late after 3/20 and the opposite is 2 soon (son) from 9/23 which is 9/21. So this guy was

mind controlled and whored into a relationship to also express attributes of earths orbit. And after he

had a son he worked at a BOX factory called BOX MASTER (BM / BUM) in 1999 (rotated 6661). That’s

where his foot was crushed and ripped apart in a press between 2 rollers. Which if drawn would look

like the symbols L8 which is pronounced as “LATE”

After his foot was crushed, they changed his operation while sleeping and butchered out his LATISSIMUS

muscle which sounds like LATISSAMUS. If you cut up that word, it’s as LAT-ISS-AMUS as in LATE (L8) is

amuse. Amuse is FUNNY! Like FUN-EH! or FUN-NY as in New York. That’s apparently where a while later

some planes smashed some buildings down and crushed and ripped apart a few thousand people.

A

If you shift the letters of GOD twice you get IQF which is 9176. 7/28/76 + 9176 days = 9/11/01.

Here’s another simple mathematical expression of Chris and Erin and the 9/11/01 attacks.

Apparently the president during the attacks was GWB which is 7x23x2=322 and he was, according to this

internet, born 7/6. There were 2 towers which looked like “I I” and using addition you get...

So you get 322 76/28/7 and a 76 and 87 which is the years Chris and

Erin were born.

Even the J.F.K assassination was a hint too! JFK = 10 6 11 which

rotated is 11/9/01. And he was shot in the head by L.H.O which

backwards is OHL which could be mispronounced as OWL and rotated is as OH7 where H= 8 so another

87 which rotated again is L8. The foot crush symbols... Apparently just as he was being killed he was

being held by what I was told was a woman named Jacky O/ Kennedy.JOK (JOKE = FUN=NY (NEW YORK!)

J=10(2+8) O=15(8+7) for 28 87(28 7:67)

what does 911 mean

You can stop your pasta now

When Chris met the Erin Zimmer at a place called WeCare, they had a few brief seemingly scripted

conversations. One day Erin said to someone else “mmm turkey” which also relates to some of the map

designs of earth and the language. North America kind of looks like this.

Where Canada looks like a Turkey and as shit splashing out of the Toilet Bowl

shaped USA. A toilet bowl is called a shitter which is also what they call your

asshole.

The three countries of North America are

Canada, USA, Mexico and the first letters of those are C.U.M.

no this guy is a fucking loon

i've seen him on /x/ too. i hope he doesnt hurt his ex gf.

(leafing intensifies)

OP, I've hidden the meaning of the universe into the attached picture. This is God / Chris speaking, btw. You have the next 24 hours to find it or I'll do bad things to you. Stop posting and get to work.

what

just another filthy C.U.M poster defecating on Chris B.B

Looks like marbled meat...

A human can look like a turkey too when laying back like this...

So Goddess Erin was cryptically telling God Chris about people stuffing her like a turkey

and cum and shit leaking out of her holes.

According to facebook, she married a guy named Joshua Babet. Babet is as Babel and

there used to be pictures of her wearing red and purple shirts which were taken down

as well as a post about having a lawn party. Which goes with verses from the book of

revelations 17 of the whore holding a cup filled with the filth of her adulteries. So the EZ/Easy/Whore of

BABEL LAWN (Babylon) PARTY.

The Canadian flag upside down is also a cryptic partial symbol of fluids pouring out of Erin’s Holes. Like

this.

So the designers and creators of this civilization

wanted humanity to think of Erin Zimmer and all

white women as Dumb White Trash Cum

Dumpsters.

The fire rises...

Someone screencap this whole thread. I want every Canadian to remember the delusional autist they have to share a country with.

are you using proxies to appear as different people?

jesus chris b!!!

mate im chris ask me anytging

One day Erin said to someone else “mmm turkey” which also relates to some of the map

designs of earth and the language. North America kind of looks like this.

Where Canada looks like a Turkey and as shit splashing out of the Toilet Bowl

shaped USA. A toilet bowl is called a shitter which is also what they call your

asshole.

The three countries of North America are

Canada, USA, Mexico and the first letters of those are C.U.M.

To make things even more irritating, the psychic being, along with the population like to play a charades

game with Chris to suggest Erin has also been whored to his family members.

For example, his Nephew Joshua B has initials like Joshua Babet. And the local WeCare number is

something like 861-3158 where 3/15 is his birthdate. Backwards it’s 513 which is Em and m being a

compressed rin so Em is as Erin and backwards mE. Another part of the patterns is CUM is as COME or

CO-ME 3/15 ME so an ERIN ME! And even more sickening is Chris’ own sister Angela, the mother of

Joshua, even provokes Chris about such concepts. Like during one visit Angela and Josh sat down and

invited Chris to watch a movie called Moby Dick – Heart of the Sea (C=Chris). This is seriously the way

the scummy piece of shit Berrington family and other white trash families of Kelowna and the Canadians

are. His family is quite possibly the scum sucking filth of all existence in the universe. His entire family

and all those who’ve ever had anything to do with them should be thrown into a hell reality to be

brutally tortured and terrorized forever.

So after meeting this ErinZ / EZ / Easy / Whore / Tramp / BUM and starting to notice patterns, reality

magically arranged to make Chris homeless/tramp/bum.

What a coincidence OP. My name is also Chris B. B. and I am in your head, the GODHEAD.

I command you to seek help or throw a CREAM PIE at TRUDEAU

He started noticing stuff like that his ex and son moved away a certain angle and distance (333deg and

243km) to a house numbered 2618 (Z “im me” R) then a while later moved to another house numbered

2556 which crushed together is 256. If you shift those numbers, it can be as 625 which backwards is EZ.

256 / Pi 3.142 = 81.4767.... On a clock 14 hours is also 2 so the digits could be mutated from 814767 to

82767 which backwards is 76/7/28 his birthdate and in time 7:67 is as 8:07 for an 87 which transforms

the number into 8728 and that Erin woman said she was born 87/2/8.

So the idea is that Chris was made to wander around in Wonder Land confused and being screwed over

again by the Canadians everywhere he went while Erin went about her life being screwed in the ass

apparently. Like this “confused’ doodle which is cryptically Pi!

While wandering around he was in Vancouver and kept

getting ideas to go to VGH (Hospital). Where, according to

the internet, the address is 899 12ave which backwards is

his sons Birthdate 21998.

The EZimmer68 page is quite annoying, and several pictures and posts were removed. E(5)68 is meant

to go with the idea of WHY backwards (YHW). Which when shifted 5,6, and 8 times results in the

following. It also relates to the circumference of his identity...

YHW +5 = DMB +6 = JSH +8 = RAP which could be as YHW DUMB JOSH RAPE. Which could just mean

rape in the sense of a mind controlled relationship like Chris had with Elissa. So perhaps she really is

with that I guy?

The only pictures of the woman that looked like the Erin he met, that are on the facebook page, are of

her back tattoos and her holding a tim hortons mug. Where the symbol on the cup is symbolic of a penis

and uterus.

Her neck tattoo is the Eye of Horus/Ra which basically cryptically means Dumb Whore and the Ugly

Flower tattoo cryptically means UGLY CUNT! Because as a tree is to a penis a flower is to a vagina. Which

could be another book of revelations verse about the woman being covered with blasphemous names?

isn't that muscle tissue or something

There’s so many insulting forms of entertainment in reality cryptically about Chris and Erin.

Like Selena GOMEZ (GO-ME! EZ) “I love you like a love song”

where to make love is as sex. So the sounds of sex such as pussy farting. So when Chris hears the song

he has to think of his apparent Goddess making pussy farts with the creep filth Canadians.

Another gem of a song is Maroon 5(E) / ME – She will be loved. In the sense of her being mind

controlled like Chris to care about someone and loved being “enjoyed”

Canada is just such a disgusting creep piece of shit disgrace to the idea of existence civilization. Even

while wandering around homeless Chris would often be arrested for no good reason in almost every city

he went in Canada and locked in hospitals where they’d tell him he had Schizophrenia (Crazy) and

needed to take drugs to poison his body. Why? Because such drugs are known to cause weight gain and ruin peoples bodies and because crazy is part of the patterns. Like one bit of the language design is the last 2 letters and first 3 letters (B.C.) of the alphabet like this, which backwards looks like “CRAZY”

OP is a faggot

Seriously... this guy is trying to go about his life but the

Canadians, including his own family, won’t stop making

his life worse every single day including threats of

incarceration if he didn’t take drugs, which caused tons of

weight gain and ruined his body again. The being of

reality even made his testicles change and vanish a few

times and ruined his penis.

It's ya boy, Jamal. I'm fuckin' yo ex-girlfriend right now. With my BBC. Throw a pie at Trudeau or I'll fuck her in the ass and give you your medication.

did Sup Forums really fuck up this schizophrenics mind and make him hate Canadians?

this place is bizarre. get help OP

If anyone reading this knows who the woman with the Horus tattoo is and you have even a sliver of

morality and decency, please make her aware of all this information. It’s not just a bunch of BS, this is

actually part of the design of this reality and many Canadians express and awareness of these lives,

information and situations but seemingly want them ruined in trashy stories.

This place actually created a story of totally ruining, since birth, almost every single aspect of this guy as

part of creating a pathetic trashy story of whoring and horroring God and his Goddess. The most

important woman ever! Seriously, what kind of creep society would infest their civilization with cryptic

hints about mind controlling, molesting and violating their GOD characters?

This place actually has children singing and dancing to music about violating them!

So, why the artistic mutilation of this guy during surgery?

It’s part of more mathematical, linguistic and artistic patterns. Using the closest match mirroring

encryption method, JESUS would become as IFZDZ. Which is 9-6-26-4-26.

9-6 = 3, 26-4 = 22, and 426 minutes = 7:06 (6h66m and 76) and 26 = Z which in writing is a symbol that

points to 728 on a clock. So in a coded way even the name JESUS decodes to 322 76/7/28 666

Back to the facebook profile she or others created. She is supposed to be as the “PUSSY” goddess of

reality and is apparently now covered with ugly tattoos.

Canadian Pigbucket Creep, You Ruined Humanity, Earth and the Universe

A gun, like a tattoo gun/needle, is symbolic of a penis so her getting tattoos

is symbolic of being injected with ink. As you know, a PEN IS INK... PENIS INK

(SPERM). Even worse is that the tattoos are ugly which is symbolic of the

genetically repulsive (most Canadians) semen ruining everything about her.

So it’s like labelling herself a dumb ugly cunt whore that lets ugly Canadians

fuck her. Your entire civilization is cryptically about the premeditated

molestation and violation of these 2 people which pretty much makes you all

the vilest creeps in all of existence in the universe. And look at the profile

picture of her hugging her KIA. Her shirt has inverted hearts (bums) with red

blobs under them which is symbolic of bum cheeks and a prolapsed anus.

This stuff is actually part of the design of Kelowna, Canada and Earth.

>including threats of
>incarceration if he didn’t take drugs

There's a damn good reason they say you should be medicated, because you're a fucking mental basket case.

OP what is your general point here?

Your Country Looks Like a Toilet Bowl Shitter That Shit Out Canada The Country That Ruined Everything And And Asshole Country

Canada, USA and Mexico Spell CUM

Canadians Are Worthless Pathetic Molestor Pig Sperm Penis Men Who Ruined The Entire Universe

How the hell is chris posting here? I can't tell if this is leaf crossboard shitposting or actually him.

No, that's just you. Take your meds, Chris.

I think the point is that AMAZING AUSTRALIAN BANTER turned one of our young men into a raving schizophrenic nutcase.

OP, either THROW A PIE AT CHIEF LEAF AND GET PUT IN THE MENTAL HEALTH SYSTEM or GO TAKE YOUR MEDS AND STOP URINATING IN THE LIBRARIES

Wtf is a person supposed to think of humanity? The Canadians totally ruined everything about the Penis

God Chris starting the moment he was BORn (bore=pig= Canadian Bacon eh!), just like they

discontinued/ruined the penny. Penny -> penne (Spanish) = Penis = ChrisBB. And all as part of a planned

out premeditated story of whoring and horroring him then whoring her. His pussy goddess!

Some of the cryptic meaning of this picture is that she’s taking the KIA (Key(Penis)-uh...) in the rear. A

white key with a black streak (shit streak). So she likes to hug and kiss the shit streaked penis after

taking it in the rear (ass).

And here’s another picture of Chris’ goddess Erin Zimmer from the (probably fake)facebook page

h- t- t- p- s- :- -/- /- -w- w- -w-.- f- -a- -c- -e-- b- -o- -o- - -k- -.-c- -o- -m- -/- -n-a-tu--r-a-l-l-y-c-ut-e-b-e-a-u-t-y

Notice she’s wearing the same shirt with the inverted hearts and reb blobs symbolic of a prolapsed anus.

And on her wrist she’s wearing 3 Beaded Bracelets. That’s 3=CBB... and she’s pulling a disgusting guys

fingers. Just as The they used to say “Pull my finger” then fart...

Hello?

Britain Is Also Responsible for The Canadian Ruination of Penis God Chris BB, And, The, Entire, Universe.

>Penny -> penne (Spanish) = Penis = ChrisBB

You're just a dickhead.

So basically that picture is symbolically saying:

“I AM GOD CHRIS’ GODDESS, PUSSY, FARTING WITH THE DISGUSTING CANADIANS!”

How do you suppose Chris feels knowing he’s supposed to be the most important guy ever, and

supposed to have a goddess, but the Canadians wanted to molest and use her for amusement too? Like

the LATE (L8 / foot crush) is Amuse type stuff. Which is probably also their way of saying that if Erin is

ever “Late” on her period that it will be Funny / Fun-Eh! The Canadians are the creeps of existence! A

sickening freak rapist colony of almost all repulsive deranged scum of the universe pigs. America!!! STOP

HAVING ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE UK AND CANADA! U.S., U.K., Canada is a trinity that should not

exist as America is being made a fool of by the filth. That’s why America was founded. To get away from

the English pieces of shit. DON’T TRUST THE ENGLISH PIGS AMERICA!!! They’re scum bag filth.

guys im worried

canadians may have overtaken australians in shitposting capabilities

this level of shitposting is off the charts

hold me

>How do you suppose Chris feels knowing he’s supposed to be the most important guy ever

He's a nobody, and he knows it despite the rambling protests screaming pay attention to me.

AMERICA

Leave English And Canadian Shit Rapist PIgs! Stop! They Stuff Erin Like A Cum Turkey! They Operated On Penis God Chris BB'S God Penis And Ruined The Universe!

is chris a distant relative of hanz/hans?

And here’s another pic that looks a lot like her from the

EZimmer68. Notice she’s holding a Tim Hortons Cup and the

logo is symbolic of a 3 = C = Chris and E = Erin. The shape is also

symbolic of a Penis and a uterus / Pussy. So even Tim Hortons

joins the psychological attacks and celebrate the molestation,

rape and mutilation of ChrisBB and ErinZ.

There were a few pictures of her that were removed where she

was wearing a Purple shirt in one pic and in another a Red shirt.

And there was a post about having a Lawn Party at Babets

House.

In Revelations 17 it talks about the woman wearing purple and

scarlet holding a cup filled with the filth of her adulteries...

Here’s a picture Chris took of some artwork created

by a being that manipulated a tree, it’s branches

and leaves to create an artistic cryptic shadow. It’s

comprised of 3 partial faces but upside down it’s

supposed to look like Jesus Christ wearing a crown

of thorns

Oh look, a mentally ill leaf thread.

This is the best shitpost ever. Period.

I am fucking impressed and scared.

>They Operated On Penis God Chris BB'S God Penis And Ruined The Universe!

so true. why couldnt they just leave chris bb's god penis alone?

youtube.com/watch?v=XY6_j9TeRvY

youtube.com/watch?v=BiUFGsgc_co

Really makes you think

The Canadian people truly are the creep scum of existence and shit stains of the universes history.

Even the Royal Bank of Canada would constantly slightly adjust his balances. falsify records and

psychologically assault him by forcing him to see same damn numbers everywhere. Even their client

cards are cryptically insulting towards him.

Notice the chip is as a penis shape with 3 bars and 2 bars for CB. And rotated its as a foot between 2

circles (rollers).

>Leave English And Canadian Shit Rapist PIgs! Stop! They Stuff Erin Like A Cum Turkey!

holy fuck get a load of this Australia, can you even compete

I know you're trying desperately to feel important, RATHER than the impotent nutter you really are. But as hard as you try, you'll NEVER BE as good as Robert McElwain, one of the first real crazies of THE internet.

So much for Canada's great healthcare system. Evidently they let their crazies roam free, just like in America.

Thank you, Chris BB, Your Goddess Will Come,

where did this guy pop up first for you?

also chris my holiness why didnt you link your website?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Word_salad

Spoilers: He has schizophrenia.

This is why I seriously hope that Trudeau doesn't legalise weed. The current all Canadian crops fuck you right up. Govt regulation will lead to less powerful but, and it's a shame because tripped out Sunday afternoons are the main thing I miss about back home

is this that guy who connected the number 777 and mcdonalds? is it? i'm trying to find the video

what's his website?

Kek wills it, weed will not be legalized

Obviously Google earth is not true, but they are also a part of the cryptic psychological assault against

Chris and mocking him about his apparent Goddess being whored to others. For example, if you look at

the ocean floor maps from Australia to Asia they are just another form of Artistic cryptography

comprised of several ideas which relate to the patterns about Chris and Erin.

As you can see it’s a combination of a guy wandering around in a ball cap with a shoulder strap from

carrying a bag while homeless. And at the same time incorporates the idea of a penis ejaculating on a

pussy. So it’s like this. Chris meets Erin, his family makes him homeless, then he walks away homeless

while she goes about being screwed...

(witnessed)
No worst korea, weed doesn't make you start spewing random word salad.

This guy is mentally ill, not high.

Are you going to stop spamming?

Gf showed me, she was doing part of her degree on schizoeffective disorders and this guy has all the hallmark negative symptoms.

This shit reminds of me of that guy that shot Gabby Giffords; he used to post incoherent shit like this on a conspiracy theory forum a couple years before he completely lost it.

I can't remember the forum name, but his username was Erad3 I think.

Kelownasucks dot cum

OP HERE

Gonna come clean, I'm not actually Chris BB the penis God but I live in the same city he does and happened across his lump of shitposting gold.

If someone in this thread gets Quads, I will visit his house and ask the Penis God himself whatever question you see fit.

Not a faggot, I always deliver.

Your GF showed you what? Has this guy been posting elsewhere as well?

Sometimes if you take a few bongrips of certain varieties of B.C. Bud, you wind up urinating in the corner of a library and posting word salad about an ex-girlfriend.

OP, all your problems will go away if you leave the library and talk to a doctor (or throw a pie at Chief Leaf as suggested earlier)

The korean got 7777 quads already. Have him ask a question.

Some questions

1) Is this a copypasta

2) If not, is this guy legit mentally deranged?

im so glad you're okay dude... that is a hell i wouldnt wish on my worst enemy

Well shitposted leaf

I'm in Washington, we've got all your Canadian weed here, plus our own, plus Californian.

It's pretty kick ass, but it doesn't make you mentally ill like the guy OP is impersonating.

>Chris BB the penis God
youtube.com/watch?v=Jae1qR8MyHg

how has Sup Forums not heard of this yet? it's amazing

Nvm, I found him. Here's one of his youtube videos, this guys fucked:

Oh shit nigga.

Well... Your choice what I gotta say. Hope I don't die.