Why do so many Hispanics choose to support Real Madrid and Barcelona...

Why do so many Hispanics choose to support Real Madrid and Barcelona? Every time I see one online they always say "MESSI MESSI NUMBER 1" or "CR7 BEST AMIGO"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Pineda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

well becaue they speak spanish :D

>"why do some many hispanic people support a spanish power shift team?"

roll

re-roll

I'm white though

roll

retard third world brains make you hero worship individual players, look at the nba threads, its just 'who is the goat' shit half the time

>be me
>be half-mexican, quarter-european, quarter-palestinian
pretty accurate rolls

Outside of the relationship with language, it's also probably because some of the GOATs from those countries played in Barcelona/Real Madrid

>Rafael Marquez best mexican defender of all times
Played for Barcelona

>Hugo Sanchez best mexican striker of all times
Played for Real Madrid

No mexican has ever played for Chelsea, Juventus,Liverpool, Bayern Munich or Milan

hey vato u want some ancestries?

who the fuck uses "best amigo" unironically? not any latino I know. Now a >CHI, might

No one does OP is just a gringo from Ohio or some shit

La luz extinguida get

Holy shit

roll
checkd

roll

With digits like those you're white.
Roll

Literally me irl.

I thought Catalonia wasnt Spain...

>Why do so many Hispanics choose to support Real Madrid and Barcelona?
>Barcelona
Why would Hispanics support traitors?

t. Esteban Hernandez Gomez

you live in america, where we don't have any quality local football. so everyone just jumps on the bandwagons of the best european teams. it's not just hispanics, it's all americans

>why do so many Hispanics support the most popular spanish teams?

>All Americans
The average american doesn't know who either of those players or either of those teams are that's how irrelevant the sport here is

Ok Handegg cuck, but irl there are quite some white teenagers that played FIFA and got interested in Football, also millions of chicanos.

There's 325 million people here, how did that refute what I said?

>No mexican has ever played for Milan
Just did a google check. Apparently we bought pic related in the early 90s but he never played and was quickly sold off back to Mexico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Pineda

Cultural proximity.
How many a-rabs and indians you see bandwaggoning for lelpl oil teams

The ones that support Halal want to feel that they have the power of corrupt leaders despite being fat, subhuman, manlets, dumb and shitskinned. The ones that support Barça... I've been thinking every day since coming here. How did things turn out this way? Ruined minds and bodies. People with no freedom, people refballed who have even lost themselves... What kind of person would be a Barça fan... if they knew they were going to end up like this? There was something pushing us all along, causing us to step right into hell. For most of us, that something isn't of our own will. We're forced by others, or by our environment. But. The kind of hell seen by people who push themselves into it is something else. They also see something beyond that hell. Maybe it's hope. Maybe it's yet another hell. I don't know which it is. The only people who do know... are the ones who keep moving forward

>Cultural proximity.
>How many a-rabs and indians you see bandwaggoning for Halal Muslim
I see. That actually makes sense

Because they are traitors too.

last name batarse?

Actually hispanic from Maryland

checked

i support my local team, Sevilla

roll

rofl i mean roll xd

depends, catalonia is in hispania so it's spain but majority of spaniards see spain as just castille

dumbass
if catalans are traitours then so are all the hispanoamerican nations that became independent
you are a british traitor for example

get

did you nigger ever heard about the spanish empire?

you retard everyone in america has gray skin

>majority of spaniards see spain as just castille

Lengua "espanyola"

>because the language is castillian the whole country is castille
>the USA and Canada are England
>Belgium is France
>Brazil is Portugal
>South America is Castille too

that's not what I meant, nevermind

Santo padre....

So my grandpa is from Barcelona and my grandma from San Sebastian should I support Barca, RCD, Bilboa or Real Soc?

Barça

You should support your local MLS team first
And then Real Sociedad AND Barça or Espanyol depending on the neighbourhood or district where your grandfather was from.

either RCDE or RS, don't be a faggot.

rolling for my neighbor

this is your brain on Catalan independence

spic here, my dad's been going for them since the fucking 60s and mainly just dug the whole "we may be getting screwed by statists, but we dont give a fuck" vibe. I just bandwagoned off him like how whites bandwagon to whatever EPL team is good

Well, except Bilbao, Valencia and perhaps Sevilla, in the rest of Spain people usually support their local team and then either Barcelona or R. Madrid.

I once met an english valencia fan, I still don't understand it

Well, they played two CL finals in a row and they were winning titles regularly in the last 90s early 2000s. I am from Bilbao and it wasn't strange to see kids with Valencia's jersey at that time.