What am I in for? Haven't watched it since it came out in VHS

What am I in for? Haven't watched it since it came out in VHS.
I think roll and move games are super pleb

>Haven't watched it since

So you have watched it yet are still asking what you're in for, this is a stupid fucking thread I'd rather see more shitty bait threads than have you make another one ever again.

>roll and move games

Board games, is that what you mean, you mouth breathing retard?

no it is a specific genre of board games like jumanji and monopoly.

This film was never good. I knew how boring and lame it was when I was like 7.

Good for you, mr patrishun man.

You didn't even know how to use a toilet when you were 7 by the sound of it.

A quality family movie with a decent amount of violence and shitty cgi.

Zathura is better.

>gets friend fired from dad's shoe factory
>gets ass kicked by bullies
>get imprisoned in a haunted board game
>gf only needs to roll 3 or 8 to release you, decides to go shopping or whatever instead

How did he not hang himself

A young boy finds himself separated from the joys of childhood and therefore grows into a confused yet energetic adult who's durability is put to the test when he is forced to develop empathy for others in an aging society.

Couldn't they just let animal control deal with the monkeys and plants? They didn't really have to finish it

>sit no one says

Bad CGI, great practical effects, has that fun 90s feel to it. Pretty enjoyable if you're in the right mood

>only person who knew he was trapped in game bolts
>when he's freed from years of hell doesn't kill her immediately for leaving him there

>ends up marrying her

>gf only needs to roll 3 or 8 to release you, decides to go shopping or whatever instead
no the bats attacked her from her previous roll and she fled.
Lol so distracting when you can see the cameraman reflection on the door handle after that scene.

>Being raised for like 30 years on your own in the Jumanji hell jungle

Think how fucked up he was

>That subplot where Robin William's dad spends his fortune looking for his lost son, in the process bankrupting his factory company that was the sole job provider in a small town, causing massive unemployment and poverty

Animated series is kino

What was her problem?

Not enough dickings

Couldn't roll a five or eight.