What did Le dubious Dubs Man mean by this?

What did Le dubious Dubs Man mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0auwpvAU2YA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based

He wants a job.

>I dance for pennies, listen to my political opinion
Keep dancing little monkey, dance and entertain us.

atleast trump isnt loosing his shit completely over some 20$/h extra that dared to walk in while mr 30 million per movie was having a scene.

I'd watch that.

That pretty much describes every profession, unless you're in charge of a company or your own boss.

>Dance, little minion, dance for my personal profit

It wasn't extra, dumbass.
Bale was flipping his shit because the cinematographer was walking around the set while they were blocking. It was very unprofessional.

Dance little Sup Forumstard, keep consuming Alex Jones' feces and blaming the Jews.

How is Trump a dictator

still no way to treat a colleague thats way below you.
and its not like he made a movie about the fucking holocaust or something with source material that could have made him upset, it was just some random scifi action junk.

>if you're sick of liberals, you're an alex jones listening Sup Forumstard nazi
sad!

He meant check'em

hey mr Bale big fan here how's it going

you are like a little baby
watch this

>cinematographer was walking around the set
And doing his fucking job.

>A FUCKING WHITE MALE
>not dictator
kek

He meant Trump needs to keep an eye out for threse

If dubs trump gets impeached

*Shucks and Jives*

DRUMPF IS FINISHED XD

Normal down-to-earth conservatives dont' hang around on Sup Forums.

>born with a silver spoon both in their mouth and up their ass, the stars of hollywood continue to chime in on politics that they have zero background in and only say what their publicist tells them to

He meant these digits.

>walking through an actor's eyeline
>doing his job
Pick one.

this

>chime in on politics that they have zero background in
That goes for the vast majority of people, user. Everyone has opinions on politics, without having any background in such. I imagine you do, too.

It's that clickbait news will publicize their opinion as if it's anything more than your everyday guy in the street. Imagine how retarded it would sound if 99% of Sup Forums's political opinion was publicized in the same way?

>Let's see Paul Allen's dubs
What did he mean by this? And what is the Yale thing?

What don't you fucking understand?
I'm going to fucking kick your fucking ass if you don't shut up for a second.

youtube.com/watch?v=0auwpvAU2YA

Blame the mentality that famous people are somehow above others and not just people themselves, as you can clearly see on Sup Forums too with hundreds of actor worshiping threads every day

No check these you Israeli cocksucker

If Bale hates him, I hate him.

Wtf I unironically hate Trump now.

who said anything about being conservative? you don't have to be a conservative to know when you're being fed bullshit by liberals and vice versa. i don't see how anyone could deny the constant agenda pushing by hollywood and almost all media. and you're a racist trump voting redneck conservative if you acknowledge it.

for example, people in the business have been actively, consciously trying to produce films that cast more minorities, tell stories that aren't exclusively white, recast old characters with different race/gender than the original, push diversity as far as they can, etc. and these are all hailed as victories and celebrated for being so forward thinking and inclusive. but then at the same time, when chris pratt mentions that there aren't movies being made for blue collar america, the natural result of an industry deliberately moving away from these stories, people freak out and call him a retarded racist, etc until he has no choice but to take back what he said.

Reminder that American Psycho is objectively the greatest movie of all time!

>That goes for the vast majority of people, user

Majority of people aren't born with silver spoons in their mouths. Good for you though, hollywood needs more people blindly defending them in such times of crisis.

HEY TRUMP

>being logical about something is "defending" hollywood
You've got a hell of a chip on your shoulder. I was just trying to get you to look at things like an adult instead of a triggered kid is all.

>Majority of people aren't born with silver spoons in their mouths.

You don't precisely sound poor or in dire need of help, you're part of the problem

what did he mean by this

>can't defend himself
>spin it to be the victim

Bravo.

So is this where I'm supposed to tell you about my house, car, 401k and stocks?

Are you responding to the wrong person? What you said makes zero sense

What has trump done that's remotely similar to a dictator?

Except it does make sense.
What part do you need explaining?

>And what is the Yale thing?
Homosexual orgies

I'm sure Bale, who's famous for his fluctuating weight, shitty ham acting, and 8/10 looks, is quite the brainbox compared to Trump.

Trump hasn't done anything. It's just another dumb actor being dumb.

Why are americans so self conscious?

Not even the same person... no it doesn't. Nothing they said is related to playing a victim.

Trump loses his shit lever the smallest shit haven't you seen his tweets or him speaking

You're an idiot.

i must have missed the part where he was screaming at them and threathening to physical hurt them.

Again, what part needs explaining to you?
I shouldn't have to ask you twice.
You're an adult.
If you can't understand something and someone extends the olive branch, you take it.

Witnessed

dont you have some mc donalds worker to beat up, christian?

You're deflecting now because you said something retarded and nonsensical.

Looks like we're done here.

>born with spoon both in their kith and up their ass
>chime in politics they have zero background in

Thats literally trump you retard

Why is it that Sup Forums has the most retarded people come out of the woodwork to "defend" Trump whenever shit comes out like this? People I know IRL who supports him don't sound as retarded as the people who get triggered on his behalf here.

Is it just Sup Forums?

>tells the press to tell the truth or go fuck themselves
>press realizes they can't do their job without lying
>this is somehow Trump ending freedom of the press

>deflecting

ffs I'm asking you what you're having trouble with user. I can't deflect when you're making this all about you.

>british opinions on american politics

>OH NO A THREAD THAT CONTAINS POLITICAL IDEALS I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO
>BETTER SHITPOST CONSTANTLY SO HOT POCKETS HAS TO DELETE THE THREAD

THE IRONY HERE IS OP'S THREAD FALLS WITHIN THE RULES BUT YOU FUCKERS META-SHIT IT UP

citation needed

Does this guy think everyone has forgotten his terminator rant on a boom operator or whatever? Dictatorship huh? Very fitting word for a different situation. HOW FUCKING UNPROFESSIONAL
He's for sure in the top five of celebrity maniacal rants following Mel Gibson.

Sup Forums

uhm

ARE U KIDDING ME????

I can't even

>He's for sure in the top five of celebrity maniacal rants following Mel Gibson.

And Mel's was justified.

dubsman has spoken Sup Forumskuk you're not wanted here anymore

>Does this guy think everyone has forgotten his terminator rant on a boom operator or whatever?

Movie is costing a million dollars a day to produce.
Objective is to get the shots the director wants as quickly as possible.
Unprofessional Boom-mic fucktard gets in the way and the professional actor lets him know.

It's been like 10 weeks.

All this is doing is making people sick of endless shit like Colbert etc

Base dubs man.

Yeah, but when the director and like 3 other people are telling you to calm down and the guy you're screaming at is on the verge of tears apologizing, its safe to say you went overboard. A ten minute rant taking yourself and every other actor out of character disrupts the film a lot more than a dude accidentally walking into a shot that can be redone in a minute. Then the fag stormed off to his trailer wasting even more time. Nice try though

Is Christian Bale, dare I say, /ourguy/?

>Yeah, but when the director and like 3 other people are telling you to calm down and the guy you're screaming at is on the verge of tears apologizing, its safe to say you went overboard

No.

t. Boom mic fucktard didn't fuck up again.

Keep doing mental gymnastics tho

Except Trump campaigned around the country, listen to the American people and won the largest political upset o the century despite all odds against him.
Meanwhile actors like Bale and DiCaprio that live in their gated communities in multi million dollar mansions preach to the world about the "dictatorships" and climate change while sailing on their yachts and taking private airplanes to Europe for extravagant lunches.

It was actually the cinematographer, Shane Hurlbut, that Christian Bale was yelling at, complete with swearing, verbal abuse, and threats to attack him.

>have zero concept of professionalism
>critiques others on their professionalism

t. socially inept autist

That must be tough for you.

Nothing like that happened, stay mad nancy boy.

FOR YOU XD
kys yourself

I think Bale and Trump are friends or used to be friendly with each other. I think he just doing this for a role.

Yes.

>post-truth era

milo said it first, libcucks

Hello, JIDF.

The irony with that image is that those are the only movies they enjoy these days anyway

It's like that Sup Forumsposter who complains about capeshit but still watches every new Marvel movie

Seems like these days you have no choice, but to say some bullshit about Trump or your Hollywood career is fucked. Anything goes as long as it's negative. The more ridiculously, hyperbolically, insanely negative the better.

>travel ban 1 failed
>travel ban 2 failed
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>even breitbart acknowledged the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn was denied immunity
>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment
>flip flopped on NATO, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
>flip flopped on targeting dreamers
>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC
>did exactly what hillary wanted
>is now just a puppet for kushner and ivanka
>not even Sup Forums, infowars, or his most rabid supporters can defend him anymore

YEAH GUYS OUR 'DICTATOR' WHO TOTALLY DOESNT LET EVERYONE MAKE FUN OF HIM AND PARODY HIM AND MARCH AGAINST HIM AND BEAT UP HIS SUPPORTERS

can these shithead celebrities pick up a fucking dictionary for once?

Relentlessly attacking the media, intelligence agencies, and judiciary is a good start.

>walking through an actor's eyeliner

sounds painful

>It's like that Sup Forumsposter who complains about capeshit but still watches every new Marvel movie
I watch just to be able to discuss them with you.

not a single one didn't attack him first

trump doesn't get pushed around

if I wanted a cuckold president, I wouldve voted bernie in the primaries

If you haven't realized by now that Trump is a worthless shit retard of a president then you need to start realizing how much of a delusional cunt you are

lol you cant even read

what did that sentence i tried to read mean, somebody tell me

After taking on two political dynasties and the multinational corporate media calling him a racist pedophile rapist hitler for a year I think we can consider him an exception you braindead faggot

>believe me or ur dum XD
no

what a cunt