How is life in an amerimutt colony?

How is life in an amerimutt colony?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5088051/Ex-US-base-worker-denies-murdering-Japanese-woman.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You tell me
*dabs*

You tell me
*dabs*

Pretty normal.

You tell me
*dabs*

I'm gonna tell your CO that you're posting on Sup Forums instead of doing what you should be doing, Private

Literally fuck
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5088051/Ex-US-base-worker-denies-murdering-Japanese-woman.html

Heaven

Dont bully Japan

Zhang
probably it's not rough unlike Sweden

Japan was forced in to it.

Sweden willfully turned themselves in to an American colony.

You can never file a lawsuit against US military or their family. You literally can’t.

I personally think Japan should become a part of sino sphere.

eh.......

How is it in Italy? I thought the pilots of American fighter jets that have cut the wire of gondola and killed the Italian passengers got away with it.

>that anti-Japan swedish flag again
hmmm, probably you are not Swedish

reminder amanda knox?

I wasn’t following the news when the incident happened and the trials were on going. Do people think that the diplomatic pressure from US government affected the decision of Italian Supreme Court?

of course we are they slave

>a nigger
of course

I just checked the article about this incident in Wikipedia. It seems US government did it. Both of us are their slaves. It’s sad. I like Americans in general though.

quite good. once you come here, Jap women will thirst for a fuck with you

When searching for "amerimutt" with Google, only this guy posts come out.Lol
He is vandaling with Sup Forums everyday.

New meme I just made
*dabs*

This.
Chinese expatriate maybe.

I did't think japanese people have the time to post on Sup Forums I thought you are busy working 15 hours shifts every day.

That would apply to like 90% of them. The other 10% are the ones that failed to conform to the salaryman lifestyle and are now mentally ill NEETs. The latter are the ones that post on Sup Forums.

Japanese posters are English teachers, tourists, or actual autistic NEETs

I hate americans too.
they proud of it.

안녕