Forget da joos, the real problem is USA, it's an open sewer of degeneracy since they got their freedom

Forget da joos, the real problem is USA, it's an open sewer of degeneracy since they got their freedom.
If it wasn't for america europeans would still rule the world.
>No you see it's the joos controlling america
Fuck off they are like 2% it's your goddam fall the 6 media companies are owned by them, just how cucked can you be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_warfare&ved=0ahUKEwisq8u5qYTOAhVEOyYKHYiwBlYQFggiMAA&usg=AFQjCNH2QcsrCT1eAcelNHCFjtaYf8ltmw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah and if Europeans ruled the world we'd be a fucking Caliphate by now.

God Bless America.

>California
Aren't white people a mionirity in that state? I don't blame her if that's the best she could find.

Your country's third biggest party is literally full of communists

I like LivinLikeBlackLarry,he's one of the cool black guys and his girlfriend is one of the best looking white girls I've ever seen with a black guy that isn't rich.

>You finally become a father
>She becomes a beautiful little princes
>She's the whole world to you, you're not shy of spoiling her
>Look forward to the day she'll have children of her own, and they'll come running for hugs, screaming "Grandad grandad!"
>One day she brings this baboon to home

How can any man live with such a pain?

Because we are an ocupied country and you finance all the distuption to make sure we don't wake up.
Who do you thinks wins with all the refugee thing?
You do, Merkel is an american agent making sure European never puts 2 and 2 together anymore.
Puting all the refugees here to turn us into a third world continent so your rule can be undisputed.

That's why I kind of understand honor killings.

Fuck yurop, you meddling morons are the original reason Africa and the Middle East are in such fragmented tribal warfare all the time.

> fragmented tribal warfare
I thouth multiculturalism was streght something you people invented

>your rule
>undisputed

Feels good man

kek at this cuck

This.

But the Jews control the USA. media, government, lobbyists, etc.

if they weren't constantly inciting violence via media race-baiting, protests, equality issues, etc there would be nowhere near as much degeneracy. there might still be some degeneracy, but the mainstream media wouldn't constantly obsess over it, and rally social movements behind it. it would just be viewed as degeneracy, and nobody outside of the degenerates would give a shit.

You sound like a nigger blaming whites for thier plight and they are special little snowflakes and all your problems would be fixed if the US would just change.... fucking nigger tier logic, who is the real cucked fuck here? Your country is in the shit it's in because of your government and your people, It is same for us. Are really saying it's stupid for a nation to secure superiority? The strong eat the weak.....

Are you 16 years old? You sound like an ignorant moron, Moor.

Are you fucking autistic? Site a source for your autism.... I need a good laugh

America is 50% German, therefore their supremacy is completely justified. Master race etc.

BBC
B
C

youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8

>Your country's third biggest party is literally full of communists

Better than RACE MIXING KEKOLD

>since they got their freedom
What? You gonna come take it, you superstitious broke fuck?

>that top pic
just why

No one has had so much power than USA before and no one has blew it as fast as you you can't maintain an empire.

>You sound like a nigger blaming whites for thier plight
This coming from Mr. 60%
>Are really saying it's stupid for a nation to secure superiority? The strong eat the weak.....
It's all very well for you to say that, when your strong nation has been cucking for weak kikes for half a century.

No fuck wit we have german decent. We are not fucking germans, we got your best and brightest and turned them into americans. The best of germany were either killed during the war or defected here and south america. What was leftover? Russian rape babies and beta males.

In 30 years there will be no green eyes red hair anywhere in the world.

>mfw my misso got a 3 page love letter in her letterbox from her autistic ex boyfriend

40% are german descent and 20% of newpapers were in german before the two world wars.
You killed your fucking brothers to save the jews lol

Wow you really are a fucking autist..... your autistic youtube education is showing user and where in the video does it say that america is responsible for multiculturalism. That would be democracy dumbass and guess who invented that? Also take a guess on where the tolerance for minorities movement started? Take a break from being stupid for awhile and educate your third world opinion.

You're actually right OP.
The refugee problem we have is because americans wantgibsmedats in the middle east and fucked everything up, destroying the infrastructure and then dragged us(europe) in it with nato.

Why do we even need nato? Who should we be afraid from, the terrorists killing in europe funded by the USA or Russia?

We are doing a fine job of maintaining our empire kek

Fuck off Chaim, just because you've got a Spaniard flag doesn't mean I can't smell a Jew across the fucking internet.

And shit and go die

No shit. America is what enabled the Colonial era and the subsequent global imbalance of wealth, without that we'd still be uncucked scrappers rooted in our own countries and fighting off the world on equal terms, not effete man-femmes weeping over the plight of the poor POCs. As a Burger, I apologize for the monster we've become, and I accuse you for creating us in the first place.

Not an arguement.... and what the fuck does being 60% white have to do with him acting like a nigger? Go white knight for autist on another board fuck wit, this isn't place to enable stupidity

>joos
stopped reading right there

Have you heard about the conspiracies involving McDonalds, Wal-Mart, and Disney yet?

If you *really* want the scoop on the good 'ol US of A, you've got to dig deep. Youtube it.

You've gotten off to a good start kid, and you are educating us lost fucks left and right. Soon, you will have knowledge most of us can only dream of.

This and kek

Nigger please. Africa has always been engaged in tribal warfare and the Middle-East literally invented organised warfare.

What is Japan?

>Forget da joos
Yeah no, I'm gonna have to stop you right there.

nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html

>middle east invented organised warfare

Wrong

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prehistoric_warfare&ved=0ahUKEwisq8u5qYTOAhVEOyYKHYiwBlYQFggiMAA&usg=AFQjCNH2QcsrCT1eAcelNHCFjtaYf8ltmw

Every prosporous country or empire in the history of man has been a hub of degeneracy. It's nothing new. Whether jews caused most of it is another question.

LARPing and memes won't save us, we need to drop out and start something new instead of trying to save this dump or waiting for a Messiah.

*prosperous

Agree, not wasting your heritage with shit tier genes.

And who controls the USA? Us? Or (((them)))?

Controlled by 2% without even shooting a single bullet.
You are a fucking disgrace.

all for this

I guess the Jews are just really good at being evil.

Does Spain even exist anymore? I thought the Jews got rid of you guys...

Dude we are invading you right now, if you do not kick the jews from the media your country will become spain.

But it literally is the jews though.

It is the jews or the jews after being americanized?

watched a couple videos on that channel, as you can assume she's goddamn stupid, won't dump him after he said he would date her younger sister or after making her believe he fucks prostitutes

nothing of value is lost here

You're exaggerating

Interracial relationships between black men white women will the most common you'll see but the still a small total amount compared to the the amount of WF-WM relationships.

Because people date overwhelmingly date within their social class most WF-BM relationships make sense,you have low class and lower-middle class white girls dating black guys.

Only a incel or cuck cares about what who women fuck.

>I w-want a virign white wife

Nope not gonna happen if shes out of High School good luck lads

Oh great white north how I love you

Yes it is lost, the beauty is lost.

You're deluded. The US has been more conservative than Europe for most of it's history.

She only looks good in OP's picture, in the videos she's actually a chubby

Don't you get that's your military bases the ones telling each country what policy they have to do?
The UN is just your pet and you are using it to supress new rivals.
You are creating wars in the ME and then paying our media to accept the flood so we became dumber and more divided.
It's your fault, Merkel is doing what America tells her.

Wrong about literally everything

Well we will never find out given you and the burgers killed it...

Dumb fucking nigger.