Putin confirmed that he has two big meetings scheduled for the first week of August

>Putin confirmed that he has two big meetings scheduled for the first week of August
>a two way meeting with Erdogan in Russia
>a three way meeting with the heads of Iran and Azerbaijan in Azerbaijan

I think some nasty eastern alliance is about to take shape.

I can't wait for the vatniks who have been shitposting Turkey after that Russian jet was shot down to flip flop and sing its praises.

and so it begins...

wait for his next meeting with chinese president.
that one will be decisive.

also, start prepping if you haven't already.
the biggest war in the history of the modern human civilization comes in 2 months.

>Russia answers with its own NATO
>somehow this is bad

I'm all for Russian hate, but just because they're making alliances doesn't make them a threat. Ivan's more scared of NATO than the other way around.

>Russia
>wanting war

lolno
Russia is strong militarily, but surely not top 5.
China beats it, united Europe beats it, USA beats it, Turkey+Iran beat it, Iran+India beat it, etc.

Russia doesn't want war, it just wants to expand its sphere of influence over small states surrounding it, so it can have a shield around its borders, instead of NATO bases around its borders.

Never going to happen.

Turkey siding with Iran?
Iran siding with China?
Russia happy to lose central Asia to China?

Nice fantasies.

>this post
kek
Russia is N 2.
China is almost on par with the UK and France.
Iran and Turkey are a joke.

Only the US can project power globally, Russia, the UK and France can as well to some extent, China can't move out of their own sea.

Russia is a paper tiger. Its navy is underwhelming, much of it stuck in the Black Sea. Its army is poorly funded and supplied compared to its size and ambitions.

You are grossly overestimating its power, and most importantly, you are mistaking its purpose. Its meant to be a defensive army. Russia doesn't want war. It wants time to reform. It wants world peace and no geopolitics for 50 years, so it can get on its legs, because every time there is a reason for Russia to act big and scary they are slowing down their recovery.

For queen and country lad.

His going to drop Armenia, isn't he? Fucking traitor

And you guys are forgetting the only thing good in the russian army are the ICBMs and the AA rockets.

I really loathe that Turkey knows it can play this game. That the weak EU will never kick out all Turks if it happens.

>Azerbaijan

What influence does this country hold?

Former russian clay which will soon be reunited with the motherland. Also oil.

>turkey and germany on opposing sides
>germany has to throw turkish nationals in camps to keep safe
>nazi associations obvious

Oh the decisions.

Similar to Armenia. Turkey says its theirs, Russia say its theirs. Its important to Turkish-Russian relationships in terms of grand strategy video game logic.

kek yeah. the only thing those guys can agree on is to oppose the crap that the United States is up to... and even that's tenuous. alliance? not in a thousand years...

Oil pipeline.

What would Turkey bring to the table as far as Russia goes?

>Iran is a joke
I'd say stopping Saddam in the 80s is quite an accomplishment.

Solders, planes and boats. And not only are they bringing these in, they are also taking them out of USA's pocket.

If this were to happen, of course. We are only speculating.

screwing over the eu
like this guy says

finally

I finally can go back to cooking Goulash and you take border patrol.

Some of the most strategically important clay on the planet.

fucking mongols

>outwit

They beat them up with wooden boards, how is that outwitting?
The joke is that the rest of the french special forces agents ran away and left the ones who were broken in pieces to be captured.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
A leader meets with the leaders who are his most concern. Turkey sits in a strategic location of great concern to Russia for many reasons.

>Jacques Bond

the smell of garlic gives him away

Bosphorus, you should know Jawad youwe been milking both straits in the mediteranian for centuries

>Its army is poorly funded and supplied compared to its size and ambitions.
How does it feel living in 1994?

I bet that Nagorno-Karabah conflict will see some good false flag by US agents.
Or the Iraqi kurds.
If Turkey+az unites with Russia, Iran, Armenia and Iraq, most of the region conflicts will cease to have sense.

>Azerbajan
>not full EU and NATO supporter
Bullshit, inform yourself

Second strongest miltary in NATO that is being purged

Let's wait until the turkish shitshow ends.

It's a Turkey supporter and an Armenia's enemy, NATO comes after. They are already purging gulenists.

>nasty

>I'm all for Russian hate
You're all for butthurt tho

Call it whatever you want, but Russia making alliances is good for Russia and shouldn't be opposed by the west.

Well but if you're all for the butthurt you should have opposed that. Because Russia can not and should not protect their national interest, this is only the domain of NATO members or better the USA

>let me tell you what you should think
Pull your thumb out of your ass.