RIP

RIP

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/sport/olympics/36855244
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Explain.

Wow hobbit... Thats really racists. Totally unlike you.

I am disappoint.

RIP in peace Russia

Le ebin flag looks like France maymay

Their track/field athletes are banned from the olympics.

What happened?

Rio Olympics 2016: Russia athlete ban upheld by Cas
bbc.com/sport/olympics/36855244

Lol enjoy your healthy babies Russian athletes, Canada's going to rake in the Bronze medals

>Russian athletes aren't going to have to deal with Zika virus and make more Köksal Babas.

GOOD.

That's fucking nothing. The Olympics will either be canceled or it will be a shitstorm unheard of in recent memory.

Can anyone explain this WADA thing? Heard somewhere that americans don't let them even close to their sportsmen.

We are back in the 80s, eh? Where da neon at?

B T F O
T
F
O

Russian invasion of Brazil when

It's a self-inflicted wound to avoid Zika Virus. Prove me wrong. Russia won the 5D Chess match.

This.
Fuck brazil, fuck rio.

We'll gust make our own games, with doping and kickbacks. Everybody is welcome.

Tell putin USA loves him

word dude everyone will probably get zika and then the stadium will fall over or some shit

Who gives a shit? It's just track and field, black always wins that.

I'm only into it because of the ass

blyat

cyborg warriors when?

If I was a Russian athlete I'd be breathing a massive sigh of relief.

Then I'd go back to roiding and tucking my penis away.

>2016
>Not getting ZIKA

>1 post by this ID

W..we never wanted those Olympics anyway
Who cares about that childish stuff anyway he he

I love Russia. I'm looking forward to world cup.

ALL athlets banned totally, even clear ones(since february our athlets testes by UK anti-doping agency)

incl. Voleyball players, Sergey Shubenkov and other possible gold-medalists

hahahaha slavshit GTFO!

totally fair, we should completely trust these organisations

This is quoted from rebbit thread about Olympic weightlifting. USA sucks with their best result for an individual being like 7th at a recent Olympics. I guess the Russian ban has more to do with hard evidence, but people shouldn't pretend that the rest of the world besides the USA who literally dindu nuffin is clean.

>A story about Abadjiev when Cal-Strength was starting up and he coached there goes a little something like this:

>Abadjiev gets asked what he thinks about the facility he will be coaching in and how he likes everything to which he replies (paraphrasing, of course) "everything is good, but where are my pills?" Dave Spitz (I believe it was him) tries explaining how the USA is forced to be a clean competitor and Abadjiev basically doesn't understand what that even means and asks, again, where his medicine for his athletes is at. They try to explain, again, that we aren't allowed to take steroids of any kind and he simply asks "then why do you do this?" This is roughly how Jon North told the story on a podcast and he got his info first hand from Donny who trained with Abadjiev.

>The mentality to the majority of the rest of the world is that it's actually a part of the sport. Of course they know that it's illegal and can be tested, but they truly believe it's pointless to compete in a sport of strength when you can't take some sort of enhancing medicine. If your favorite lifter is a decorated champion or Olympic medalist, the chances are pretty good that they are on PEDs.