youtube.com/watch?v=st21dIMaGMs
youtube.com/watch?v=BYbOkRye4gs
vimeo.com/39114507
youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc4QTqslN4
youtube.com/watch?v=edYQiZxyw0I
youtube.com/watch?v=EQrQjNNZCAo
youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who's going to tell him to stop "appropriating" Mr. Show?

Only if you stop appropriating white culture. Take off those glasses.

>mfw nazis are secretly the most SJW group

He doesn't seem like the type of guy who cares about that shit. Half of his characters on Key&Peele were caricatures of other races

youtube.com/watch?v=9Mlp_Gcc_5Q

Europoor here, what's black culture?
Crack cocaine and ooga booga music?

>i dont know what culture is
aside from you being an idiot, taking things from other cultures and mixing with your own has been done since people existed, its how culture evolves

This.

but he's white

>wears glasses
>speaks english
>wears western clothes

stop appropriating white culture

I don't give a shit either way, but I'll be damned if any demographic that was only 12% of the population tells me what I can or cannot do.

That said, Jordan Peele, stop appropriating white accent.

>not even 100% black
>thinks hes black
its like saying im italian

>not even 100% Samoan
>thinks hes Samoan
its like saying im Irish

What the fuck was the message of this movie?

>black """""""""culture""""""""""
Nobody wants to appropriate poverty, crime, and low IQ

white men just can't compete

doesn't he have a white brain though?

Everything whiteys do is racism.
treat them like shit?
Racism.
treat them kindly despite everything?
You're secretly being racist AND a closet bigot.
There's no winning with civilized niggers, they know all too well how to use the race card.

>inventions arent part of culture
Yeah... fuck off tumblr also stop using internet, its white only thing.

no, the procedure never happens

Did you even seen the film or did it just fly over your head?

explain

I've always tried my hardest not to.

I must have missed the Nazi film made within the past 50 years crying about the fact that Jews exist.

The director has straight up said the film was about how racism was hidden behind innocuous conversation.

Something to do with the idolizing of minorities by leftists to make themselves feel better being as bad as regular racism and that we should just take people for who they are as people.

>black
>culture
Lol?

Tell every fucking leftist that who simultaneously wants multiculturalism yet calls out white people for appropriating culture.
There isn't a single aspect of a culture anywhere in the world that didn't come from another groups culture.

>this post

I hope you are being sarcastic user.

What a fucking faggot
Key+peele was a faggot show
Mad tv was a faggot show
Society made them okay
If it were a decade earlier these people would be laughed out of their homes

This guy is half white and half black.

>Makes Hollywood's Akira

Looks like you're the idiot. The guy you're replying to was pointing out the hypocrisy of OP.

>civilized
>niggers

Pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=st21dIMaGMs

Is this a Key and Peele thread or am I mistaken?

wow he could have been really ugly. Turned out pretty good.

Im 100% sure this is the wrong place to make this argument, but a key part of black racial history in the US is that when their ancestors were shipped here as slaves their history, traditions, cultures and even names were effectively destroyed by the slavers.

So to then turn around and go 'lmao blacks dont have culture' is insulting and unfair to them, since its partially the white man's fault.

Not saying I agree, I'm just explaining the logic.

Also nice job making the same zero-effort unoriginal "joke" over and over again, chucklefucks. Put some effort in next time.

Do people not know that Key & Peele are mulattos? That's their whole gimmick, they've got a free pass to mock whites and blacks because they're both.

Don't worry, i don't appropriate degenerate cultures.
You however stop appropriating superior culture and take off those glasses.
You are not white or Asian, stick to being like all niggers are.

thats assimilation

they have to do that shit because it's part of fitting in

Found the retard

like what

Why are you guys so triggered by something he didn't say?
He's half white with a white wife. His kids will be whiter than most Americans.

>black culture

>their history, traditions, cultures and even names were effectively destroyed by the slavers.

They managed to preserve a lot of it. If you look at "Black Churches" in America, it almost counts as its own branch of Christianity. They've also got a distinctive accent, music stretching back to old west african songs, and more recently they've started "taking back" old African names. That's why my dad named my sister "Nia". It's also while you're seeing goofy shit like Laquisha and D'Brickashaw.

I'm pretty sure that you can tell how reddit a board is by the number of times 'nigger' is said.

All of the newfags who are breathy with excitement at the idea of being able to say such an epik offensive Sup Forums meme word cant stop spamming it as an actual racial pejorative, where actual oldfags just use it as a generic catchall insult and even then not that often.

Seeing the same "DAE niggers are dumb xD!" posts all the time got old really fast.

You never really get this shit on /lit/ or /fit/, its only the kiddie boards that are full of it.

Case in point. thats what, the 7th time this joke has been made ITT? Apply yourself.

Imagine being this much of a butthurt nigger you write this wall of text

>Actual oldfag
Sure thing, bud. Why don't you hop on over to redddit?

Is he really? Then then why does he look 100% black?

Does being white and testing HIV positive constitute Cultural Appropriation of black culture?

Whatever faggots, you are retarded newbs on this site. I bet you are virgins. You will never experience the thrill and pleasure of your wife being truly satisfied by a strong, black bull.

Fucking idiots.

>being so ADHD you cant read 6 lines
Wew.

>appropriating black culture

I am not trolling,but I don't get appropriating culture. Croats first started wearing neckties,does that mean anyone who wears it appropriates croatian culture?

Is wearing jeans appropriating american culture?

Is wearing tattoos appropriating māori culture?

wew

Im not too into the whole social studies stuff so I might be wrong, but I believe I know what its about.

It depends on whether you have an appropriate intention or not I think. Neckties, while a Croat invention, are just items of clothing designed to look good. Non-croats who also wear ties to look good are fully conforming to this idea.

But take, for example, Mexican day of the dead makeup, intended to honour the dead or something (i dont know). For some white girl to wear the makeup to a party because "it looks cool" is for the girl to completely ignore and corrupt the initial message which had some significance to the Mexican people.

This is the kind of shit that makes me believe in some kind of deliberate media conspiracy to keep us all constantly angry at each other.

It's my understanding that "cultural appropriation" is the main thing that has always brought different cultures TOGETHER. If you start enjoying each others' art, music, food, clothing, etc, you start finding common ground on other things too. Over time, you've got two cultural groups that can understand each other, and coexist (relatively) peacefully & happily. This is how the immigration/assimilation process has always worked in the US.

This recent backlash against "appropriation" seems to be a step towards cultural segregation. Blacks do black things, whites do white things, don't touch my shit and I won't touch yours. It attacks the entire natural process of bonding & finding common ground, and encourages people to find whole new sources of anger and hatred. It's not good, it's not human, it's not even "liberal" in any way I used to understand the word.

That's pretty common. You ever seen half-asians who look 100% asian? Or half-native americans who look 100% white?

I'm half Mexican and I look 100% white.

>we should just take people for who they are as people

Imagine something so easy and simple is so hard and complex for so many people out there.

I've been doing this ever since I was born.

Mexicans are usually half white on average to begin with, so that doesn't really mean much.

But i don't.

1. I don't like rap or hip-hop.
2. I don't dress like a retard.
3. I don't speak like a retard.
4. I am not bald, nor do i have retarded hairsytles like dreadlocks.
5. I don't rape women left and right.
6. I don't sell drugs.
7. I don't have AIDS.
8. I won't abandon my children.
9. I don't believe that becoming a basketball player/rapper/gangster is better than getting a higher education.
10. I don't eat the hearts of people.
11. I don't live in a hut.
12. I don't fear larger bodies of water.
13. I don't have a criminal record.

By all intents and purposes; definitions and observations; i don't appropriate black culture in any way.

Ironic, seeing how black culture is never appropriate.

OH YEAH?

BOTH MY PARENTS ARE ARABS FROM IRAQ BUT I LOOK 110% WHITE WITH BLUE EYES

EVERYONE ON THIS PLANET TREATS ME WITH RESPECT BUT TREATS OTHER ARABS LIKE DOGSHIT. EVEN AFTER THEY KNOW MY NAME. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE VISUALS.

ARABS SEE ME AS "GOLDEN BOY" PEOPLE THINK MY WIFE IS LUCKY TO HAVE ME FOR MY WHITENESS. WHITE PEOPLE IN DENMARK THINK I AM ONE OF THEM.

I DON'T BELONG ANYWHERE AND NO ONE LOVES ME MY LIFE IS PREDETERMINED BY MY ARBITRARY SKIN COLOR THERE IS NO FREE WILL PLEASE KILL ME LIVING IS POINTLESS

I´m not sure if this is pasta

Get Out was an incredibly racist film. And I say that as someone with a half black mother

Jazz is considered pretty classy tbf

Please tell me this is pasta...

>Sup Forums uses a half-white/half-black guy to strawman black SJW things

The way I've heard it explained is that if you're adopting something earnestly, in good faith, and with respect towards its purpose in its native culture, you're not appropriating it - you're just taking part in another culture's custom. The custom of wearing jeans or neckties is strictly an aesthetic thing, and you can't really do it wrong (unless you were a 00's "punk" kid who wore a tie with a t-shirt like Avril Lavigne). Something like a hijab, though, might have symbolic meaning in certain cultures, so people object to their use without the associated customs being observed.

IT'S OC BOIZ
I JUST WROTE IT.

4 U

He's not. There's just some Sup Forumstards who are as easily triggered as tumblrinas, and got upset at Get Out for some stupid reason.

Sup Forums loves racebait even when it's false, it's a blatant obsession

His mom's white, ya dingus

Do you like rock & roll, or any of the genres derived from it?

Fuck it i'll do it myself

>Makes best selling rap song while being Italian

youtube.com/watch?v=BYbOkRye4gs

Did he say this?

>Jazz is considered pretty classy
Because Jazz is the result of blacks appropriating white culture and using white musical instruments, all in an effort to elevate themselves above their savage roots.
They also dressed like whites, nice and elegant.
Spoke like whites, civilized and gentleman speech.
And in the 1st half of the 20th century, blacks fucking ruthlessly regulated their children into growing up properly, ending up in such results as Martin Luther King.

Blacks were at their best from the late 19th century to around the 1970's. Since the 1970's everything went downhill.
I don't know what changed as i'm not American,
but the difference between blacks now and blacks then is clearly felt even over here in Slavland as we hoard your fucking music.

On the other hand, white appropriating black culture degenerates them into retardation.
When i see Slavs being wiggers with Slav-rap, i want to revive Hitler.

I don't get it.

I didn't laugh either.

Am I a pleb?

I just consider "black culture" to be southern culture which is almost entirely food and soul/gospel music.

It's the main good things that blacks have given to society. Everything from the East coast and West coast is just shitty rap music. Say what you want about blacks they can turn shit you'd never think of eating into delicious food.

This movie shat all over liberals and I loved it. Redpilled blacks are the best.

Get Out made white people uncomfortable because this was probably the first universally acclaimed movie where the only protagonist was black and the only villains were white, and they couldn't relate to either side, so they tried relating with the white family, which wasn't the point of the movie, and black people didn't relate to anything because there's nothing to relate to and they aren't actively looking to relate to something every time the watch a movie

THIS is how white Hollywood is.

You should ask yourself what rock & roll was derived from.

if this isn't pasta I know how you eel. I'm puerto rican, but everyone thinks I'm white. It's insane how much racist shit white people say to me thinking I'm one of them and thinking I will agree with them.

>So to then turn around and go 'lmao blacks dont have culture' is insulting and unfair to them, since its partially the white man's fault.

But shouldn't that culture still be present in Africa? I mean I'm sure there's a wealth of beautiful, enlightened culture present in Africa like
>
>
>

Blues? Jazz?

>Is this a Key and Peele thread or am I mistaken?
sure

vimeo.com/39114507

Peele is half white, married to a white woman and made a movie that ridicules liberals that fetishize blacks. I'm pretty sure he considers the idea of cultural appropriation to be the bullshit that it is

Congratulations, you aren't mentally ill

stop samefagging you shackledragging subhuman chimp.

>black culture
Worldstar, drivebys and Jenkem are not culture.

Blues and Country with a bit of Swing. So it's mixed.

As far as Rock&Roll bands that are the best known and popular in the world, you'll note that almost none of the bands have any sound relation to the black sounds which were involved in rock in the beginning. The white bands distinguished it on their own and re-created Rock&Roll through multiple waves.

Exactly. It's the diseased far-left mentality of the most outspoken than nearly everyone has gotten tired of. It's why the left is slowly losing ground. I say this as someone who's fairly left-wing on most issues.

Don't let the crazies run the fucking show. It's not hard.

It's not our choice to do that, you forced your shit upon us through imperialism

Trashmen's Surfin Bird stole from two of black group's Rivington's songs

Surfin Bird
youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc4QTqslN4

The Rivingtons - Birds the Word
youtube.com/watch?v=edYQiZxyw0I
The Rivingtons - Papa Oom Mow Mow
youtube.com/watch?v=EQrQjNNZCAo

>Say what you want about blacks they can turn shit you'd never think of eating into delicious food.

That's what happens when you're ancestors were forced to eat scraps for 200 years. It really is impressive, how the hell did they turn pig's feet into something edible?

Because you are white, genius, Puerto Rican isn't a race...

youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw

>They've also got a distinctive accent, music stretching back to old west african songs, and more recently they've started "taking back" old African names. That's why my dad named my sister "Nia".

Nia is basically the designated name for upper class black/half-black chicks these days. It's African enough to be "woke", but not so black that it damages your job prospects. It's like rich Latino kids named "Marco" or "Eric".

>we should just take people for who they are as people
Too bad 70% of niggers behave like criminals then

Technically it's like 20%.

>wearing glasses
>making films
whos appropriating whos culture?

>they've got a free pass to mock whites and blacks because they're both.

They've got a free pass to mock whites and blacks because they're black user, no-one cares whether they're partially white to boot