Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gKxzi6l4TrA
tass.ru/en/sport/889411
nytimes.com/2014/08/10/magazine/does-hosting-the-olympics-actually-pay-off.html
tass.ru/en/sport/889711
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why though?

that sucks desu

i mean, they probably deserve it for the doping but international sporting events are almost like a form of proxy warfare when tensions are high

>wanting to go to the olympics in fucking Brazil with all the crazy shit going down
Sounds like they got the better deal here and their team won't get fucked by zika.

Fuck the russians tbqh fäm

Sup Forums, as always, will probably see this as part of a conspiracy. But what else are you supposed to do about government-backed mass doping?

Looks like Russia was just banned from track and field events. The decision for a full on ban isn't until sunday.

Olympics are gay anyway

>russians don't get to go to brazil
oh noooo what a tragedy for them
how will they ever cope with all their kidneys and wallets intact

who cares? something something crypto-kikes

illuminati

> says the nation where women looks like men

>Russia denied for Olympia in Rio
youtu.be/gKxzi6l4TrA
KEEEKEEEEEEEKEEEEEEEEKEEEEEEEKEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK

>Russian kidneys
They're already destroyed by alcohol

Oh great so only Russia will have athletes left after all the terrorist monkeys HUEHUEHUE everyone to death

Awww shit. Will this be the final straw? Will Putin start WW3 over this? I am fucking scared, guys.

The truly sad part is that retards in our government are incapable of just saying outright that we're not coming anyway, and will haggle until the last minute, and then run some idiotic petition too.

These people have no concept of dignity.

hope you're not serious hans

How will they react to this decision?
Putin will be fucking mad

Putin pissed is not a great leader to have

Probably something along the lines of >the Olympics are stupid anyway we don't care :,(
chill the fuck out

yeah you'd be better off boycotting the whole thing rather than competing under serious penalties making it impossible to bring home medals

Good! Ban more countries. End the fucking Olympics.

The whole affair is corrupt, sinister, and mainly just an opportunity for jew developers to make money hand over fist building infrastructure.

>
>>Russian kidneys
>They're already destroyed by alcohol
I thought alcohol destroy liver

Looks like some kind of EU anti-Putin thing. Krauts and Frogs (possibly crypto-Jews) in the committee and based in Helvetica. It's possible.

Why don't they just test all Russian entrants, then disqualify everyone testing positive for enhancements/roids? That would leave the Russian representatives slightly thinned out, but that would still allow those who are legit and just want to represent their country honorably and without cheating.

Are all Russian athletes forced by Putin to dope up? There's bound to be some of them that aren't doping, out of integrity/honor.

And maybe we'll get to see what they're really capable of, without doping.

This is like Putin's "I DIDN'T GET ACCEPTED TO ART SCHOOL REEEEE" moment.

It's where he snaps

what about china?

Olympics are always great. Fun to watch America beat China and the little robot looking 11 year olds they have competing and then watch France get it's pussy all bent out of shape when we beat them at swimming

Oh look it's fucking nothing

Good for them, it's going to be a mess

kekkkkk

It's bullshit. Everybody takes doping. Fuck the IOC, and all the people acting superior and shit. All the good athletes at the Olympics takes doping.

Can you please not spread you misinterpretation of news on Sup Forums you fucking nigger?

>"The IOC will not grant any accreditation to any official of the Russian Ministry of Sport or any person implicated in the IP [Independent Person] Report for the Games of the XXXI Olympiad Rio 2016," the IOC said in its statement.

>"The most important for me is that our national Olympic team will go to the [Rio] Olympics," he said. "I need to understand now that if this [ban] concerns me as well, I will accept it. This is not the most important issue at the moment."

tass.ru/en/sport/889411

I remember that guy Dick Masterson, fucking hero he was.

Is my firend. Is

At least they don't have to worry about Zika outbreaks.

He never updates his site, wtf happened to him?

This could potentially be the biggest happening of 2016 (current year), eclipsing Nice and Turkey coup and Brexit at once.

Don't think this is simply about sport, this is geopolitical chess and the Russians have just been humiliated on the world stage.

We will have to wait until Sunday for the full outcome but I recommend caution Sup Forums as a Happening is imminent

>geopolitical chess
Why do you all retards call the geopolitics chess? Our retarded rulers seem to think about it as chess, too, and so Russia gets fucked all the time.

It's not chess, it's poker. There's no full information available about the game status. If you fail to account for that, and for your opponent's psychology, you're fucked no matter how good is your conditions.

missing Olympics isn't as big as you think it is
while Russia has been ''humiliated'', US literally lost Turkey as an ally

My words. We are together in this shit so we really need to understand how important this event is. How things will turn out lays behind a foggate

He has a podcast now
thedickshow.com

/thread

>thedickshow

but it's really really not important
it's fucking sports, how dumb are you?
and shit like this means more support for Putin from Russian population
you're just feeding his narrative that West aims to humiliate and destroy Russia, which completely eliminate economy as an issue for many ordinary Russians
this is a petty idiotic move, not surprising though, American administration seems to be staffed with monkeys who are as we speak losing Middle East

Zika

LAUNCH THE SATAN 2 PUTIN

You have some feminine looking men Belgium.

Lucky them, now Russia won't have to worry about Zika virus.

they wont get zika

I have a feeling the Football World Cup of 2018 in Russia will have a few countries missing.

>says a non country

Russki = Haxor

))

Ofcourse the sportevent itself is fucking nothing. The thing is that these events get abused for personal agenda. Less agenda means less political power. Less political power means more aggression. Like russia isn't already about to snap because of the NATO

>then disqualify everyone testing positive for enhancements/roids?
Not how it works. It's a constant arms race. you just have to move chemicals around a bit, add masking agents...whose interest is it really in to ban doping? Does anyone care if it's "clean" if it's more fun to watch?
I'm think it's more a Jew geo-political move against Putin than anything.

It's been for a while though
They had no hope of actually getting through that doping scandal

Also, good for them. They won't get blown up by ISIS if they don't come

>Are all Russian athletes forced by Putin to dope up? There's bound to be some of them that aren't doping, out of integrity/honor.
Get real, dude. Professional sports is all about doping, whether in US or in Russia or anywhere else. The only rule is: don't get caught.

Our morons in FSB conducted a special operation to change the piss probes. Then they started killing scientists/sports officials who were involved, to cover their tracks. When two of them suddenly died in a span of a couple weeks, the third guy understood he was next and flipped to the US.

When you do professional sports, when you're in an Olympics team, your coach just gives you some shit and tells you to eat/drink/shoot it every other day in the morning "to boost your results". You often don't even have a clue what the fuck it is you are taking.

What, this has a benis ?

Poor Putin. He is the only one in Russia giving a fuck about sports, while the rest of population plays World of Tanks and Dota. Must be really hard for him.

Butthurt Russian post 1/4

Butthurt Russian post 2/4

Butthurt Russian post 3/4

Butthurt Russian post 4/4

He's killed for much less, German Bro

>Government backed mass doping
So every government reaching the podium in the olympics ever you fucking sausage buffoon.
The only change is the enforcing of said regulation, or the creation of new regulation targeting specifically one country you fucking ass wit.
Fucking hell, do you feast on anal sweat to be such a gullible retard ? This is purely a political move, else China, the US would be kicked out as well

Because russian athletes apparently are the only ones using perfomance enhancing drugs

Based Dick Masterson. listening to his most recent podcast for the second time. Way too good.

You know nothing about sports on an elite level.

If you want to actually hurt Russia, IP ban it on Dota 2 servers.

>the german masses have been dumbed down this much already
All the athletes of other nations are either completely natty or if they dope, the government totally doesn't know about it right. This fucking german naivity drives me nuts. They succesfully shut the brains down in these parts, it seems.

What does this say about how confident the officials are that they can actually detect individual athletes using drugs?

I hope so the last couple of weeks i became absolutely addicted to happenings, so someone better blow this way out of proportion and fast.

So Russia is the only who use lips for lips and dick for pussy?
Shitty haircut though.

Fuck russians. Lets nuke them already.

There's no snow in brazil anyway

I'll probably enjoy it.
Suspend all steam accounts - now that's will hurt.

They got caught.

We do not want war.

You will just have unbelivebel lag.
Revange for russian bias in your domestic made propaganda games.

Meh, we would win nothing anyway because all judge go full eurovision.
Can you take that football shit from 2018 too?

Yep pls ban 2018 soccer too. I would rather have that money spent on something useful.

>I would rather have that money spent on something useful
this x1000, professional sport should be a contradiction in terms

Pretty sure sports events like that actually bring more money than they cost.
Now a lot of the money go to sponsors but I'm sure the budgetary balance of the events still are positive

>Revange for russian bias in your domestic made propaganda games.
Playing war thunder in the russian tech tree doesn´t require any skill. lol, I even gave up climbing I just turn in the yak. Once had 3 Spits on me did turn them out for 5 mins just for the keks

nytimes.com/2014/08/10/magazine/does-hosting-the-olympics-actually-pay-off.html
It's debated, this is like Keynesian economics
>let's break every window in the city, the economic activity of fixing them will make us RICH

Ummm.... maybe you missed this link....

tass.ru/en/sport/889711

Russia doto are second largest market after North america on steam
Gaben would never do that.

Who the fuck cares?
The olymipics is just a distraction to controll the zombie masses.. just like sports in general. It doesn't mean shit. IOC, FIFA and so on is so fucking corrupt, and people know it. But they don't even care. Fucking zombies!! FUCK THEM!

Bread and circus y'all, bread and fucking circus.

So, the Russian's are spare from importing Zika into Russia. What's not to like Russia?

lucky slavs

Are you trying to start the Nuclear holocaust?

this, the only reason to keep an eye on it this year is for the Happenings and the Lulz

all professional sports are corrupt and drug ridden

go play beach volley with your friends instead

Putin will never start WW3.
Russia has no reason to go to war.

It's not poker.

It's Go.

kidneys detoxify your blood along with your liver
if your liver is damaged your kidneys have to replace it and might overwork themselves to a damaged state too

>The whole affair is corrupt, sinister, and mainly just an opportunity for jew developers to make money hand over fist building infrastructure.

This.

territory. ports. more powaaaa

deep breaths norwall. sometimes we do things just for fun. it's fun to kick everyone's asses too

They have enough territory and natural resources already.

They're playing defense.