Hmmm... That wheelchair seems to be exploding, maybe i should do something about it

Hmmm... That wheelchair seems to be exploding, maybe i should do something about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/61wHscWglSU?t=211
youtu.be/-6lqWtlWQcs?t=75
youtube.com/watch?v=xqlaXylsMwQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what's that smell...is that pee pee?

This Superman can't react or move fast enough to have done anything about the explosion.

Kek

>"Oh fuck, this senator lady is a weirdo that drinks piss. Don't say anything, you don't want to make this worse than it already i-"
>explosion
>"...Fuck."

He has super hearing and xray vision. And in the first movie he was easily able to go the speed of sound at least while he was fighting Zod

>implying he can't already smell the pee in everyone's bladder

wheelchair was lined with lead

>xray

The wheelchair was lined with lead for this reason, Sherlock.

Lead wheelchair, pay attention the next time this isn't a 2 hour long baby groot commercial

How is the tea, senator?

>only revealed in the extended cut

Hmmmmm Lex has my mother trapped, I should probably waste 30 minutes fighting batman to get him to rescue her and allow Lex to bring a CGI monster to life instead of just rescuing her myself and then stopping Mark Zuckerberg

>hmm, I can see through everything in the room apart from a bomb-shaped silhouette in the wheelchair of a man who hates me

>be batman
>meet wonderwoman
>learn about all the other super heroes
>final fight
>whoah wonderwoman I thought she was with you superman? what the fuuuuuuuuck

B R A V O N O L A N

>watching the Theatrical Cut

>watching the film a second time after having to suffer through once before

The wheelchair was lined with lead and Superman was trying to not look at the wheelchair dude because he felt guilty about the guy's situation. You can see at the beginning Superman trying his hardest to not look at the guys face and feeling all grumpy.

That's why he felt so bad about the explosion afterwards. If he had paid attention he could have saved them all.

why would anyone pay twice for this garbage?

Why did Batman want to hurt Superman, I thought dem was bezzie mates

Batman thought Wonder Woman was an alien of the same species as Superman because of her superpowers, which isn't something common in the universe yet.

How did luthor know that superman can't see through lead ? How did he know that superman has xray vision ?

How did Lex even know that Superman had xray vision and that he couldn't see through lead if he did?

Because Snyder is a hack and really wanted them to fight. The division in Civil War made more sense than what caused Batman to want to fight Superman

>being this butthurt

It was lined with lead, and he'd have to explicitly scan the entire room to know the bomb was there.

Also, I don't think he knows anything about electric chairs for cripples anyway.

He had kryptonian bodies and tech to study.

Hahaha!

>cherrypicking this much
just off yourself and spare everyone on this site your presence shitlord

lol

The movie has many flaws, why don't you try to pick on those instead of things that aren't.

>Wonder if there's anything I could be doing right now. I'm just so bummed...

Its a legit criticism

lmao DCucks have no comeback for this.

>it smells like evaporated urine in this joint

>And in the first movie he was easily able to go the speed of sound
try to move that fast that close to him an he would have exploded anyway.
>>hmm, I can see through everything in the room apart from a bomb-shaped silhouette in the wheelchair of a man who hates me
You think it was a stick of TnT?

Implying he spends time looking at everything with his xray vision all the time

If that was actual piss, literally everyone in the courtroom would smell it. It was just a Corona

You know what else travels at the speed of sound? Sound and blast waves.

The difference in time between the light from the explosion hitting his eyes and the sound/blast-wave reaching everyone in the room would have been on order of the milliseconds.

Or actual tea.

Sure we do. What's a bomb look like?

What's the inside of a LexCorp electric chair look like? Superman's a reporter, not an engineer.

While Superman can move at supersonic speeds, he cannot process information at supersonic speeds, meaning he doesn't experience reality in a "slow-motion" type of way. Even if he could reach the wheelchair in half an instant, the force would decimate pretty much everything and everyone in that room anyways.

>bomb-shaped silhouette
nigga, what the fuck does a bomb look like? what the fuck is a bomb silhouette lmao????

He could move at those speeds and think at them too but he'd kill everyone trying to get them out that fast

DCEU has "realistic" physics in that sense

ITT: people who didn't pay attention to the movie and want to criticize it

Pic related. Lex literally had this in there right?

I kind of hope they keep him reined in in that respect. Kryptonian brains shouldn't get a boost on perception on Earth. That means he's not even able to process what's happening when he's moving really fast. Leave that the Flash's department.

>While Superman can move at supersonic speeds, he cannot process information at supersonic speeds, meaning he doesn't experience reality in a "slow-motion" type of way.
I guess if we're talking about the movie version. In the comics he actually did think superfast.

Honestly it would be dumb if he couldn't think as fast as he moved.

Note, though, in pic related, even at this "stand still" time perception speed, Flash still moves as a blur. Which I've always liked, the way they show the gap in speed between the two.

Forgot the pic. fug.

Anyway, I'd understand if it needed to be toned down for the movies.

I always found moments like that funny, because they'd make communication impossible. They can talk at that accelerated speed, but sound would still need to travel between them, meaning their communication would come in bursts with what to them seems like a time-delayed broadcast.

Does Superman have a super sense of smell?
If yes, does it mean that he can't help but smell other people's unwashed buttholes 100% of time?

Why are Henry Cavil's eyes such an amazing colour? Why do I feel weak at the knees looking at them?

I think I'm in love.

>niggas expected him to be like Fox Quicksilver where he moved people out of the courtroom joyfully while everyone was stuck in slow-mo and Smash Mouth's All Star played

>It's a superman isn't curious about a wheelchair lined with the one substance that would prevent him from seeing a bomb episode

>It's a Superman's super nose can't smell a jar full of piss episode

>It's a Superman can't move fast enough to contain the explosion episode

>It's a superman can't move fast enough to get people out of range of the explosion episode

>It's a superman just stands there instead of at the absolute fucking minimum moving to block a few people from the blast with his invulnerable body episode

>It's a Snyder episode

>it was Supermans pee all along.

>It was just a Corona
What's the difference?

>Superman uses his superspeed to put droplets of his pee in everyone else's drinks, constantly. Every person in Metropolis has a little bit of his pee in them on any given day.

>I could be saving people right now but instead I'm at a fucking court hearing over something I know I didn't do and I'm not even obligated to be at, legally or morally

Nolan didn't direct bruv.

>It's a dipshit doesn't understand how explosions work episode.

Maybe I'm missing something, but wouldn't that make super-speed basically unusable since you couldn't navigate? Like he could close his eyes, lunge for the wheelchair guy and be three blocks away when he opens them

>Implying they can't read lips

Yup. That's the only way it works.

Snyder himself said Man of Steel is weaker when compared to Superman in other versions. Clark has Bullet time, and Reeve can do virtually anything plus he's all powerfully strong. Man of Steel is neither of these.

He seems to have somewhat accelerated reflexes, like when he grabs the k-grenade Bruce launches at him, but nothing like what the Flash appears to be capable of. I'm fine with that.

Reeves Superman was trained by his Hologram Dad for years inside some crystal thing.
MoS clark doesn't know how far his powers can go.

isn't one of superman's powers that he's super fast and has super reflexes? At the very least he could have mitigated some of the bomb's damage by reacting super quickly to it and rushing to it. But instead he just stood there like he just shit his pants and didn't want anyone to know about it.

>If that was actual piss, literally everyone in the courtroom would smell it.

That's not how explosions work. As has already been said - once it goes off, there's no containing it. The damage had already been done. The blast wave was already in motion by the time we(or he) heard the explosion.

I didn't say contain it. He could have minimized it to some extent, even if just a little bit. Instead he just stood there.

So basically, what you're saying is you want him to be a Mary Sue, At no point in either of his appearances has he been shown using super-speed in the way you're describing, and honestly, I prefer it that way. It puts a limit on what he's capable of doing.

He's raw strength, power, and even speed(in flight), but he's not much on finesse.

In any other Superman film, he would have easily saved the day.
In a more dark and modern take, Superman would have been tormented by having to let the wheelchair guy die on order to save all these people who might or might not blame him for the cripple's death.
In the Snyderverse, pee pee = boom boom Mmmmmmmm.

Really? Are you that retarded you can't see why Batman would want to put an end to superman he sees him as an uncontrollable threat with no jurisdiction but no that Watered down civil war made more sense

Corona=piss
M8

>So basically, what you're saying is you want him to be a Mary Sue
no, I'm not saying that he magically can save everyone in that room, but he could have made an attempt to save some, to react to the bomb and try to protect a few people.

>At no point in either of his appearances has he been shown using super-speed in the way you're describing
I guess selective memory is great when you want to force something to work

youtu.be/61wHscWglSU?t=211
youtu.be/-6lqWtlWQcs?t=75

look, I'm not saying he has to be super powerful and super fast enough to literally stop a bomb. If you want to put a limit to him where he literally can't do anyhting about it, fine. Having him just stand there is retarded though.

What's more, Bruce was grieving. Batman's grief requires a target, and Clark was the only one left.

I want to know if Bruce ever caught up to his parents' murderer in this continuity.

What you're showing is that he can move extremely fast, but neither one of those requires the sort of finesse we're talking about here, just aiming at a target and "firing," basically.

I'm sure he did this Batman already went through having dick Grayson as robin and jason todd getting killed by the joker he's definitely later in his career thats why i love this new batman finally we have a batman universe where we can have characters like superman and killer croc unlike the Nolan verse

To follow up, watch this scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqlaXylsMwQ

Watch how they move. They don't run at super-speed. They glide. Watch when Faora tales out the soldiers - zip to one spot, zip to another, etc., like their speed is almost entirely straigjt-line like a dragster.. Any one of those little course corrections is all it takes to still be chasing the blast wave from that explosion.

I want to know what became of Joe Chill. I don't doubt that Bruce didn't kill him, but seeing it at some point would really drive home how much of a toll his career(and whatever happened to Jason) has taken on him.

He was mentally distracted due to being summoned there.

That's a cool scene should be in a movie.