Why do autists and betas love Asian women so much?

Why do autists and betas love Asian women so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criollo#Historia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

same reason why ugly fat white girls like niggers and arabs

Anime

Asian girls are so ugly and desperate to marry outside their race that they'll settle even for an ugly autist as long as he is white

Chinks are souless, they usually go for rich guys. Fake love and be set up for life, also they have low standards.

Because they're too beta to date white girl

And it's the same for white guys. White cucks are so ugly and desperate to have sex that they'll settle even for an ugly ass round faced asian as long as she looks at them.

I am trying to find video where old hags yell at some beta in subway with chinese gf "hahahah he cant get a real girlfriend, he gotta settle for chink hahahaha"

Because they can't handle strong white woman

t. totally not white roastie

Sounds like some criollo cucked you, Felipe

You can't be roastie when you have no pussy, faggot roleplayer.

I NEED an asian gf
NEED

mad cuck

>implying I'm not a girl
sorry sweetie, but I'm a real girl.

Wanna make some money?

then posts tits you faggot.

What the hell is a criolo?

Let me teach you about your country
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criollo#Historia

I already get enough money out my boyfriend ;^)
lolno

I have no respect for betas who date asians or whites. Real men date Latinas, and only pure alphas can handle black women.

That beta looks like hes got good credit

Because south east asian girls are low hanging fruit

It's just a physical preference, like how some people prefer a certain body type or hair color.

Yep, it's just a coincidence that all the guys that like Asians are ugly and autistic

Wrong, almost all attractive white women prefer black men. Look at most black celebrities and athletes, they always have atleast 8/10 white bitches. Most white women prefer blacks because they're more fit and masculine than white guys. Modern white men are either fat or skinny, corny, self loathing cucks.

I'm a white nerd and I've been with the token black girl that was in my hs since I was 17. We're 24 now. I'll probably marry her, 2bh.