What are some films with this aesthetic?

What are some films with this aesthetic?

someone explain

what is that

So what's happening in that webm exactly?

is he ok?

This is either some weird ass japanese sex shit or some hellraiser shit. Why are the japanese so fucked up that I can't tell the difference?

Can't remember the full details but I think this is some retard chink who's family tied him up to keep him from running away.

It's some incredibly mentally ill chink living in a peasant village in china.

They can't put him in a bed so they rigged up this thing that looks like a torture device but really just holds him in place

Although death would be a sweet release no doubt.

The fuck is this?

Art

Person has very bad MS so the family had to do that because he was scratching the shit and hurting himself

i'm think i heard he has constant seizures

k-kino?

Death is most humane thing to do here.Chinks really are a satanic people.

>go to Sup Forums
>watch some video of a woman killing herself on facebook live
>listen to a 911 call from a little girl screaming about her step father beating her mother and little sister
>wow really dark today
>go to Sup Forums
>see this shit

Fuck man. What the fuck is wrong with us. I cant handle this morbid shit anymore.

Hellraiser.

it's a prop idiots

>SourceCode.webm
Why don't we have this shit in horror movies anyway? Almost all of them are gay WOO BIG MONSTER or GHOSTZ shit

I'm amazed people think life is that great that you need everybody alive

delete this

Sounds like you've had enough internets for today

stop being a baby t b h

Wait until you hear about the guy the kept alive after a heavy dose of radiation poisoning. He went through what I imagine hell would be like.

What is this from?

When I was 15/16 I could still watch morbid shit like that on the internet without feeling bad, but now I can't anymore. Guess that goes to show what the average age of this board is.