Today, the officiel Sweden decided to support Italy, over The Netherlands and Denmark. What's wrong with you fags?

Today, the officiel Sweden decided to support Italy, over The Netherlands and Denmark. What's wrong with you fags?

Other urls found in this thread:

politiken.dk/udland/art6214169/Vred-Samuelsen-efter-EU-afstemning-»Svenskerne-svigter-deres-adfærd-er-ikke-normal«
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

?

We dont like Denmark and if it
wasnt for the Netherlands there would be no Denmark.

We are too white to be supported by the humanitarian superpower

politiken.dk/udland/art6214169/Vred-Samuelsen-efter-EU-afstemning-»Svenskerne-svigter-deres-adfærd-er-ikke-normal«

>Implying Swedes run this country

I'm glad you guys won, now that we couldn't. It should never have been determined by drawing lots

story?

I can't understand that, what are you on about

The EU decided today where the European Medicines Agency should be located, when the Brits leaves. It was decided by a Eurovision tier vote, where Amsterdam, Milano and Copenhagen was the 3 last competitors.
Sweden voted to support you over their friends and family.

You know who the bitch our foreign minister is? LOL

If I could I would punch her VERY punchable face

wtf I HATE sweden now

If you live in Malmǿ, you should be especially mad. I mean, what the fuck is she thinking? Putting it in CPH, would without a doubt also benefit the tip of Sweden

>Medicine
>MED
>Med country

Makes sense you know

What the fuck is wrong with Sweden?

thanks doc

It's a though choice. On one hand, it is very bad sport not to support our neighbors. On the other, it is absolutely hilarious being cunty to Denmark.

Why would we support you? You are the worst Scandinavian country.

Why didnt they support you? What was their reasoning?

Why would we support you? Did you support us?

Stupid wh*Te, sweden and italy are BLACK brothers.

Bög

FOR THE GLORY OF KARA BOGA

Istallah BLACK brothers

>eu politics
Imolying we care/understand it