>"Gimme a pay rise or I'll start scoring own goals"

Based.

also wore the number 10 as a defender
top lad desu

>le score 4 against Saudi Arabia and make le funny jump man

Fuck him, it's a disgrace he displaced GOATnaldo

t. mehmed

t. pawel

even as a werderbased person I can't hate him.

Probably The only modern world class player not deserves any hate.

T. Pollack

@82039761
Nice argument. Klose is still an utter joke of a player and doesn't deserve to rank above Trannynaldo in any statistic. He had one genuinely good fluke season at Werder and without the gifted goals against camel herders in 2002 and the silver platter """"goals""" served to him by his teammates in 2014 he wouldn't even come close to touching fenomeno

Can't hate any of these. Fuck, why is Bayern so likable?

fuck off mohammed

Hated by the entire country of Mexico

>le stare blankly into space during interviews barely holding in your drool while hardly following the interviewers and then get praised for your lobotomy patient tier eloquence as if you were a willfully underachieving witty genius man

Literally impossible for any human being to hate this man.

Henderson literally shitting his pants at based Diego.

I don't hate him, I just wish people would look at the stats when discussing GOAT SPL forwards

>Dreadlocks

There's your reason

>Drove around without a licence for years

He's clearly an idiot

He's just a mega autist. He apparently got homesick living in Gladbach. Probably drove once without a licence, then sperged out about being punished for it, so he never admitted it and kept going.

>le footy lad look
Literally no can do.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-rina-toeda-s-nipple-1dmgbgm/answers/new.html

he was too scared to do the exam

Ribery doesn't come off as a very likeable guy desu.

goddamn you are a faggot, but you still proved that he isn't impossible to hate

Everyone hates this guy.

Over 30 posts and nobody mentions him? Went 12 years without being sent off.

>won a world cup for brazil
>refused to become the most well paid gk in the world (replacing david seaman at arsenal) to remain with his boyhood club, who had been relegated to the second division
>spent his entire career at the aforementioned club, palmeiras, winning the most important title in the history of the club as the mvp of the competition (despite being a gk)
This guy is so beloved by everyone here in Brazil that he is directly responsible for the biggest embarassment that Palmeiras rivals, Corinthians, suffered in the history of the Derby and still even corinthianos like him.

these

It's a shame that club no longer exists.

Maybe if he could do it in the big games he'd be considered in the conversation.

The fact he's scored 6 times as many goals against Rangers than he has against Celtic speaks volumes.

Not really a shame.

They were caught cheating, had the scummiest fans on the planet and were a scourge on sporting integrity.

I, for one, am glad that they were dragged out back and shot.

Might want to watch that again, buddy.

Look at the fear in his eyes.

Typical racist scouse coward.

He's from Newcastle

What has that got to do with anything?

He is trained in the Liverpool way and is a Typical racist scouse coward.

*Stares you down*
*Doesn't flinch*

>impossible to hate
>steals goal record count from the goat by playing to old age

Starring is such a retarded way to measure braveness. Wtf will the other player do? Suckerpunch you and get banned for 10 games?

This but unironically

>>steals goal record count from the goat by playing to old age
That's what Ronaldo did, when he stole Gerd's one but what did based Klosino do?

I guess because every WC Ronaldo was in he was an important for the team, even in 2006 when he was already getting fat. Klose outscoring him seemed like just a way to give the record to a german player again.

>because every WC Ronaldo was in he was an important for the team
just like klose

Hendo is angry man, I fucking love his passion, definition of a captain, wears his heart on his sleeve.

Germany totally needed a washed up Klose in 2014

Your parents must be straight up retarded kid because you be special.

yeah he was our only striker for decades, after he retired germany struggled for a good 3 years. see the euro 2016 quali and tournament.

Nicest wrestler of all time

We actually did and still do. He couches the strikers fro the German national team now.

>the Brazilian Rogerio Ceni

>le score in world cups only man

I dont even watch soccer and I hate Klose. In fact he is my most hated soccer player.

I hate this self hating polish

Fuck you

That WC goal record is pretty contrived which is the only reason he's still remembered; he's several tiers below fat ronaldo and just proof to the scummy nature of germans disprespecting a goat just to stat pad.

he fucking is not

klose was a decent striker though, had decent spells at bayern and lazio after bremen

hilarious that his record breaking goal was a tap in against brazil though

>betrayed his team for their rivals

>literally who?

This.

Hugs x

racists hate him for being an oildriller

Does he still play or no?

This is a very aesthetic pic

>Muslims hate this guy

I only don't hate him because of the 2003 2x7 loss to vitória. Never laughed so hard as when he failed to kick the ball and conceded

>their rivals

the only correct answer in this thread

Not a sport, anyway, I dislike him, because his first name is "Rodger", ewww

Does Sup Forums has personnal issue with him ? Can't believe he wasn't mentionned yet...

Dayum Carlo was p. swag back in the day

Betrays his homeland

the GOAT

This so much

Okazaki

Probably the most underrated player in the last ten years