Le lazy winger

>Le lazy winger

>le lazy nigger

Please Chelsea board don't fuck this up and sign Mahrez in the summer.
>sell Hazard for £180 million
>sign Mahrez for £70 million
Still leaves money to sign a top RB and LB

You're an idiot

>sell Hazard
why not just slip into further complete irrelevancy while we're at it?

Moses and Alonso are 2 of your best players. Sandro and Alves aren't going to be interested m8.

Moses needs to be replaced. He's good enough to be a back-up. Unfortunately there aren't many top RBs around. So it's better to cough up the money for Sandro. Alonso is decent but he's overrated by people that don't watch Chelsea all the time because he scores a lot for a defender.

Of course there's no knowing whether Chelsea would be able to get £180 million for Hazard, but you'd expect it to be more than what Coutinho went for. I honestly believe that Mahrez + TOP rb + TOP lb would make Chelsea better than just having Hazard. But since I have no confidence in the board to sign the right players you're probably right. If he isn't going to sign a new deal though then it might be worth selling him for a huge fee before his value decreases.

fuck off sambo

t. Yaya Toure

>le waste your career at shitty teams man

If you think Yaya was lazy, then you're fucking idiots. Simple as that.

You know I've got a feeling that if City/United/Chelsea/Liverpool/Spurs/Arsenal had wanted him he'd be playing at one of those clubs now

>sell hazard
>don't sign a replacement
>sign more fucking wingbacks instead
You must be Welsh with that sheepbrain. A backup lb would be nice but Chelseas problem is not in defense.

>a lazy attitude isn't being lazy
>b-but he runs alot
mongoloid detected

? He's a top 3 winger in the league at least

If Abramovic had a clue we'd be seeing Arnautovic pushing past puny fullbacks and whipping it in to Wales' Brave Sammy Vokes who would head in Chelsea's title winning goal.

Instead he buys meme hypejobs like Morater

Hazard is the most overrated player in EPL right now.

Mahrez is the replacement. Unless Morata is sold Chelsea can't just spend big on another striker when they already have him Giroud and Michy who is looking good at Dortmund. Barkley/Drinkwater/Bakayoko were purchased this season so again, can't really spend on a midfielder. Chelsea need wing backs that are better at defending and better at creating. But I wouldn't expect a yank to understand

>He's a top 3 winger in the league at least

W E W
E
W

L A D
A
D

? who's better lmao

>Barkley/Drinkwater/Bakayoko were purchased this season so again, can't really spend on a midfielder.
lmfao, the absolute state of "Brits" on Sup Forums.

have you considered not playing meme 3 at the back formations?

Well yeah, if the board want to do a City/United then by all means, sign a top CM as well.

Not him but;
Sané, Martial, Sanchez, Hazard, Mane, Lingard and Mkhitaryan are all better left wingers than arny m8

brits should be rangebanned

system players to a man except Sanchez and Azzza, imagine how shit most of them would be at west am

>Lingard
end yourself

Forgot to mention Son.

Stick to hockey m8, the adults are talking.

OK so maybe he's the contentious pick but the rest are definitely better. I rate arny BTW but saying he's top 3 in his position for the prem is delusional.

Yeah, he's definitely not top 3, but he at the very least deserves to play for a mid table club like Everton and not shit tier "clubs" like Stoke And West Ham

I'd rather play for West Ham than Everton desu. Not even a Liverpool customer or West Ham fan but they are a much bigger club.

>West Ham bigger than Everton

Jesus Fucking Christ, this is the worst bait I've ever seen.

>someone has a different opinion to mine
>better say bait

West ham players won the world cup. Everton have won about 3 trophies in their entire history. Bigger stadium, more fans, can actually attract international class players instead of has beens, never was' and teenagers. Gylfi Siggurdsonn is the only exception to this rule.

League titles won by Everton: 9 (nine)
League titles won by West Ham: 0 (zero)

test

Honestly love seeing West Ham go to shit again. Typical cockney wanker team thinking they're special with >muh west am way but in reality nobody gives a shit about them

>I'd rather almost get relegated than spend my career in midtable

Would rather not sell Hazard and if that happened I would take Insigne over Mahrez all day.

They play in different positions you silly goose

As a Leicester fan, Chelsea is the only club I'd like to see Mahrez go to

>being this retarded
if you actually watched games youd know that hazard literally does nothing ever