Silence during class

>silence during class
>stomach decides to make noise

haha just eat bro

have you tried eating?
or do you not do that in pakistan?

I rarely have breakfast

I'm not good at eating breakfast either. Wasn't a problem when I was teenager, but today I get so tired if I don't force myself to eat something before noon

This problem can be solved by importing more refugees

You think I could get a sexslave that also gets up early and cook for me?

Depends on where she is from, the real obediant ones are from Afghanistan but maybe if they are exposed to western culture and feminism they might become degenerate

>might
Less and less Muslim women are wearing hijabs here. I have a theory it will be western feminism that breaks Islam

Most retarded thread of the week.
Kys.

Why's your country so smol and flat?

Women in pakistan dont wear hijabs but its the 3rd strickest Islamic country on earth. The afghani dispora just become less religious I guess

>Hahaha everyone see this desi pak he just shitted hahahaaaaa reeee share this on youtube guys

Britain bombed us in 1807, while we were neutral, and took our fleet, which was the 2nd biggest in the world. Sweden took advantage of that and attacked us while we were down.

>bombed
>in 1807
Kekked so hard

Denmark seems like a nice place to vist.................and stay with my 7 wives 15 kids on wellfare

>insulted for being a pakistani
>In Pakistan

Britain was what America is today, and very advanced

Sure. We have just made it a law, which says that you will only get welfare for 3 of your children. :^)

he has 7 wifes
7*3 = 21 which is less than 15

What did he mean by this?

*more than
I am so fucking dumb

What is denmarks wellfare policy on smol paki shitposters?

You are basically Danish citizen already

Are you really danish or just dispora?

Almost Danish, but I have brown eyes, so not really.

How are italians like myself treated in Denmark?

You look very white for an Italien. You sure you're not just memeing me?

must be my hidden nordic genes

You said that 3 children in a family get welfare. What stops him from saying that 6 of his wifes are not his wifes? From the legal perspective, these wifes form 6 individual families and each one of them can receive welfare for 3 or fewer children. Six incomplete families and one whole family with his favourite wife form a total of 7 families, and he can make up to 21 kid.

>silence during class
>shart

#lifehax

kek, I like how easily Easter Euros develop schemes like that