That is a story for another time

>that is a story for another time
What was the point of this retard. Why did JJ put this in the movie instead of world building?

Other urls found in this thread:

boundingintocomics.com/2016/01/07/could-rey-be-luke-skywalkers-clone/
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuke_Skywalker
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuuke_Skywalker
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because there's no good explanation.

boundingintocomics.com/2016/01/07/could-rey-be-luke-skywalkers-clone/

S•O•L•V•E•D

>Hello Nasty alien dies during Starkiller Base battle
>We see him again during the Resistance celebration
Another one of JJs goofs

because he was making an action flick for normies

Shoehorning Lupita

Is her face deformed because of the googles? or are the googles designed to fit her face?

i also found really stupid, i mean, there was literally no point for that to be in the movie

Butt hole eyes

most likely scenario in my mind is someone came up with her design wearing the goggles and someone else down the line wanted her to dramatically remove them.
>"What kind of eyes would a person wearing these huge goggles have?"
>"I dunno, really bad ones maybe"
>"yeah they must be really tiny too!"

worst character of the franchise

That arrogant jew probably thought he could surpass Yoda with this nigger thing. It's almost as bad as Jar-Jar though.

DUDE FEMALE YODA BECAUSE IT'S 2016 LMAO

Would this thing be #2?

god what a shit character, thanks for reminding me

yes
and that chink that knew how the starkiller function by seeing a hologram would be tthe hird

>Jurassic World makes money
We need a... Triceratops that looks like a 'Minions' version of Yoda.

>we just happen to have this lightsaber laying here in this box in the middle of fucking nowhere for anyone to pick up

yes JJ very good writing

this fucking alien looks like carrot casserole

do people still defend this garbage?

Everything to do with the cantina in this film was shit.

It's literally...LITERALLY...so they can set up a spin off movie in between 8 and 9. Mark my words.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuke_Skywalker

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Luuuke_Skywalker

user please

yes I concur with this post

I heard JJ pretty much regretted the character and that's why she's so insignificant in the final cut.

They're going to make a Star Wars Story (tm) about it in 2023

Star Wars Stories are going to end up being as plentiful as "Luke, did I ever tell you about..." copypastas. You'll be able to watch n new one on your phone twice a week while riding to the privilege checking center.

The actress who plays her hates white people

I'm not sure if JJ has that much sense

Isn't it just super convenient that han was headed there anyway and he just happened to have the flawless rey with him haha

dude it's all the force tho, every coincidence ever is the force!

Abrams is not an artist. He doesn't care about anything except making money. Which is fine on its own, don't get me wrong. But he's the epitome of yes man trend hopping director

Pretty sure he regretted how poor Lupita's motion capture performance was, not the character itself.

Because they are talentless Hollywood hacks needed a magic negro, which doesn't always go over so well anymore, so they just made her an alien.

The most annoying thing about the character is that it was voiced by someone who didn't/couldn't voice act at all, the voice didn't fit the character at all. Took me right out of the movie.

If he cares about money, he probably thought that character would lose him money. It's not like he tries to make a bad film on purpose, that would be unprofitable.

You somehow misunderstood a very simple post. I can see why you like discussing star wars, you're a brainlet.

I clearly posted he's a yes man. He doesn't exist to make his own decisions, he's there to take orders and do what the corporate lawyers at disney want him to do. It's just a paycheck. He's not personally concerned with how a character plays, all he does is take orders.

Wow, how do you not know what a yes man is? Yikes. Please tell me English is your second or third language.

That sounds more right actually.

A "yes man" doesn't imply a complete lack of free will, and if you meant it to such a degree than you're delusional.

Yes it does.

Don't worry, we'll get a tie-in novel explaining that other story real soon!
Only $19.99 at all good bookstores

she offered them a place of refuge, a safe spot for them to rest before linking up with the Resistance/Rebels, plus she gave/passed on the lightsaber for use in the final duel
she might turn up in the sequel or the spin-offs or books

finnrey will become canon. finn is the god we deserve

It was 2015 nigga
>you are now aware that TFA has existes longer on 2016 than 2015 and 2017 combined

Realtalk I hope Ep IX ends a shot of Finn pounding Rey doggystyle, but the camera is looking at her from the front like on Blacked, so we can watch the little expressions on her face as she bites her lip and tries to muffle her yelps of pleasure, and we see her lily white butt jiggle as Finn's strong dark pelvis thrusts up against it

Not a chance, he is getting the asian.

>he doesn't know that the asian will betray them all as the big twist
wew lad

>implying

>desire to destroy that mad brute intensifies

Patrician taste.

>steve smith from american dad.

Just an I'll conceived character. The look. The performance. Even the name... how lazy do you have to be to basically name it, "Mas que nada?"

I like how you had to put a slash between Resistance and Rebels to make sure we didn't forget they aren't the same thing.

Because they basically are.