Nuked when?

So when is it going to happen?

When they run out of oil

Never because it's a fake technology Jews invented to discredit nationalism.

Oh shit, Kek has spoken!

Kangaroo level banter m8

Islamic Big Ben?

Leus Vold!

At the end of time, Dhu'l-Suwayqatayn, who will come from Abyssinia (al-Habash), will destroy the Ka'ba in order to steal its treasure and Kiswah (cloth covering). The Ka'ba is the ancient building which was built by Abraham, and whose foundations were laid by Adam.
As Tafsir (interpretation) of the Surah 21.Al-Anbiya (The Prophets) Ayah 96:
"Until the Gog and Magog (people) are let through (their barrier), and they swiftly swarm from every hill"

,it was reported from Ka'b al-Ahbar that Dhu'l-Suwayqatayn will first emerge at the time of Isa (Jesus), son of Mary.

Allah will send Isa (Jesus) at the head of a vanguard of between seven and eight hundred. While they are marching towards Dhu'l-Suwayqatayn, Allah will send a breeze from the direction of Yemen, which will take the soul of every believer. Only the worst of people will be left, and they will begin to copulate like animals. Ka'b said: "At that time, the Hour will be close at hand." 'Abdullah Ibn 'Amr said, "I heard the Prophet say, 'Dhu'l-Suwayqatayn from Abyssinia will destroy the Ka'ba and steal its treasure and Kiswah. It is as if I could see him now: he is bald-headed and has a distortion in his wrists. He will strike the Ka'ba with his spade and pick-axe.' " (Ahmad)

It was reported from 'Abdullah Ibn 'Omar that the Prophet said, "Leave the Abyssinians alone so long as they do not disturb you, for no-one will recover the treasure of the Ka'ba except Dhu'l-Suwayqatayn from Abyssinia." (Abu Dawud, in the chapter on the prohibition of provoking the Abyssinians)

Ibn 'Abbas narrated that the Prophet said, "It is as if I can see him now: he is black and his legs are widely spaced. He will destroy the Ka'ba stone by stone." (Ahmad) The Prophet said, "The Hour will not come until a man from Qahtan appears and rules the people." (Muslim; similar Hadith in al-Bukhari) This man could be Dhu'l-Suwayq, someone else, because this man comes from Qahtan, while other reports say that Dhu'l-Suwayqatayn comes from Abyssinia; and Allah knows best. Abu Hurayrah said, "The Prophet said, 'Day and night will not come to an end until a freed man called Jahjah holds sway'" (Ahmad)

This could be the name of Dhul-Suwayqatayn from Abyssinia; and Allah knows best. 'Omar Ibn al-Khattab reported that he heard the Prophet say: "The people of Makkah will leave, and only a few people will pass through it. Then it will be resettled and rebuilt; then the people will leave it again, and no-one will ever return."

why would we nuke london?

dsu vlt

you wont be nuk`n shit romania, you aint got any nuclear weapon son

>london
its paris you uncultured swine

K E K has spoken.

Why do you want to kill innocent people?

Worse writing than Dragon Age desu

because theyre shitskins, you retard.

It must happen

Dragon age was pretty good imo..

1) No Muslim knows God.
2) Therefore no Muslim can prophesy anything since it's a gift from God.
3) God will destroy all idols, including the Ka'ba if it's still standing when He pours out His wrath.
4) There is no treasure inside it, and the cloth is worthless.
5) Abraham did not build or pray to idols.
6) Adam did not build or pray to idols, let alone start a project off for someone else to finish.
7) 'Allah' is not God's name.
8) No, it does not mean 'god', it's a given name like your name.

Thank you for your understanding.

wtf i hate nukes now

>people

As if they where human kek

origins, maybe, but anything other than that is utter crap, inquisition gave me literal cancer.

kek. Sure thing buddy boy.

Jews or Muslims. Who is worse?

www.strawpoll.me/10797927/

Maybe get your science right before you start blabbering about prophecy

::Qur’an 18:83-86—And they ask you about Dhul-Qarnain. Say: “I shall recite to you something of his story.” Verily, We established him in the earth, and We gave him the means of everything. So he followed a way. Until, when he reached the setting place of the sun, he found it setting in a spring of black muddy (or hot) water. And he found near it a people.

Witnessed. Kek demands kebab blood.

This