Wtf i love science now?

wtf i love science now?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_contract
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

source

Me too!

Bill Nye only has a bachelors in engineering. He should stop pretending like he knows what the fuck he's talking about.

gender is a social construct

So is the concept of "murdering people over relatively minor social disagreements is wrong."

yeah, it also is

I didn't realize that according to science I should let my kids give in to peer pressure and engage in an interracial bisexual orgy. Huh, really makes you think

If gender roles can be disregarded because they are social constructs, than I can also disregard laws to not murder trannies on sight because those too are social constructs.

Stephen Hawkings must be rolling in his grave right now.

he's rolling alright

lol that shit is going to end her career

>(((Science)))

yeah, it's possible, although you'll facing jail

what career

It's becoming harder and harder to educate your own kids about not letting peer pressure get to them, doesn't help that the job market is fucked and you can ONLY get into decent positions by networking.

Gender roles ARE definetly social constructs.

but not in the manner that liberals think.

they were constructed over 100s of thousands of years of evolution. they are basically human nature.

not that there arent exceptions to the rule as there always are.

so are human rights

yeah, they are social contracts.

That was one of the worst analogies I've ever seen. Over half of it is about how you can't change your sexuality but then at the very end vanilla participates in a bisexual orgy. It also doesn't make any sense that vanilla is trying to convert chocolate. Chocolate is clearly a woman and she doesn't show any lesbian tendencies so what the fuck is he trying to do to her? Turn her white?

>gender is a social construct

no, it isn't. when did flat out lying and bullshit become acceptable in academia? it's one thing to hear it from some blue haired dyke, but hearing respected experts with degrees spout this shit is insane

No
gender roles are
Gender = Sex
you are born male or female 99.9% of all humans
society says boys like blue and girls like pink, this is gender roles, more or less.
If a boy likes pink, this does not make him genderfluid, as liberals want to say. He is just a boy who likes pink. Acting outside of gender norms/roles doesnt make you a different gender, ur just a cringey teen looking for attention

"climate change is bad"
*runs out of thins to say*
"put stuff up your butt"
"well that was our show"

>this is what is ameridumbs consider an educational program

It's p funny that Sup Forumsbeards are afraid of science now.

pic related

Literally nobody but leftists and kikes think this is educational.

>Implying gender studies is anything but a pseudoscience

do normies enjoy looking at a transexual bragging about their mediocre body, do I have to do the same to be popular

Yeah some people talk about social constructs as if they're completely meaningless and useless
Like they're what we build our entire society around, you can't just ignore them

Opposed to the peer pressure of being straight and insisting that being anything else is wrong?

The funny thing is that more people would be 'okay' with transexuals if scholars weren't trying to erase biological sex all together.

They're trying to get people to think xx and xy chromosome pairings are not the overwhelming majority of combinations. Those pairings are common for a reason, humans and other mammals are binary and sexually dimorphic.

If you can't use the scientific method on it, it's not real science.

>They're trying to get people to think xx and xy chromosome pairings are not the overwhelming majority of combinations.
only dumb fucks will believe that shit. a clear example of natural selection.

Depends on the gender. Anything other than male or female is a social construct.

why does it have to be one way or the other? You can admit that being gay or transexual is outside the norm and not pathologize it at the same time.

In order to defend lgbt rights, you don't have to pretend biological sex and sexual dimorphism doesn't exist.

This is literally why those absurd Russian laws even exist, that "cartoon" was literally propaganda aimed at kids to further gay and most probably pedophile ideas.
Logically, the next step in this absurd crusade for sexual "liberation" is okaying pedo sex.

Burger here, I have no idea what this fucking show is supposed to be. The science is grade school level so you would think it's an educational show for children but it's full of adult humor and adult subject matter.

>women always complain that the "MUH VAGINA" criticism is untrue and sexist
>song literally starts out and within the first 30 seconds this female """comedian""" screams "MUH VAGINA" verbatim
Pottery

Why? These are artificial social constructs that are meaningless when compared to the overpowering reality of MUH FEELINGS.

The concept of murder is a social construct. Sending someone to jail for it is no better than sending someone to jail for being a tranny.

yes, they are artificial, but they are also accepted

well American schools care more about the schools sports teams then imparting actual knowledge. actually teaching is near the bottom of the stuff they actually care about

America needs to be fucking nuked, it's so fucking FUCK

>No
>gender roles are
>Gender = Sex
>you are born male or female 99.9% of all humans
>society says boys like blue and girls like pink, this is gender roles, more or less.
>If a boy likes pink, this does not make him genderfluid, as liberals want to say. He is just a boy who likes pink. Acting outside of gender norms/roles doesnt make you a different gender, ur just a cringey teen looking for attention

this x1000. i'm not sure what's so fucking hard to understand for some people. or why they are trying to make it overly complicated and make up shit that isn't reality.

Picture a flirty wood sprite under the moonlight. Now ze would be occupy the fleshlight with zer non-gender specific penis. Considering that this wood sprite is pansexual, Pennywise would be occupying one of two available orifices from which we can deduce would be versatile butt stuff. Also, they are performing this on chaturbate but Skype and satellite rhyme and prove to be phonetically superior. NASA also uses satellite and satellites are science.

The cartoon is basically the opposite of anti-gay propaganda, only more positive since it ends with everyone enjoying themselves together. It doesn't have to be sexual, ind you, it can just be read as embracing diversity because by default more flavors is better than just one flavor. It is, after all, a fucking ice cream metaphor.

Why are all "nonbinary" people just women with short hair?

It says that if you're normal or ((((hetero)))) you're literally wrong and that you should get peer pressured into things you don't like to not be the party pooper.
Might as well be a weed advert.

And who are you to determine what is or is not an acceptable social construct?

If trannies can arbitrarily determine what is and is not an acceptable social construct, why can't I?

Come back, black science man. All is forgiven. Your show is pure enlightened education compared to the drivel that Bill is doing.

While Vanilla kept trying to convert other flavors to his flavor because being anything but Vanilla was wrong.

society accepts what is ok and what is not.
you are free to found your own non-degenerate society.

>society
Who's that? Pretty sure we're part of society. I get a say in society the same way you do. And I say fuck this. And no, I don't think I'm in minority. Don't remember voting on this shit.

who were their target audience for this? What was the thought process behind this abomination?

Because most traps looks ridiculous.

>I don't think I'm in minority.
maybe you really are part of the minority

>most traps looks ridiculous.
so, #notalltransexuals?

Those bachelor's get you in the door

Experience is forever, try again

I thought it was a very interesting viewpoint on pedophilia. I don't agree that it should be so accepting though.

Exactly. Fapping to truly feminine traps isn't even slightly gay.

age is just a social construct

No society doesn't. Society is nothing more than a collection of individuals. Society doesn't decide anything, individuals within the society decide for themselves and society as a collective reflects the individuals ethics.

If there are individuals who can decide that social constructs are non-binding, why can't I? If trannies can go against social contructs of gender, why can't I go against social constructs of law?

No, no, no. Gender isn't a social construct unless it falls outside male/female.

Human rights are a social construct though. Same as equality.

Natural rights just flat out do not exist.

>Society is nothing more than a collection of individuals.
yeah a group of individuals decide what its right and what's not, you could or not follow their proposal

It was about race and the one drop rule. He can't civilize or bleach non-whites, but in the end they turn him into a shitskin just by spashing. Sexuality is obviously a theme as well, because this is a reproductive genocide.

>Gender is determined by the X and Y Chromosomes resulting in a binary gender of males and females...BUT THAT WAS WRITTEN BY OLD WHITE RACIST! IT'S 2017! WOOOO!
>I WAS A MAN YESTERDAY AND JUST BY THINKING REALLY HARD, I'M A WOMAN NOW!
>I CUT OFF MY HAND NOW I'M TRANS PIRATE!
>MY SEXUALITY IS CLOWN, CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE SHITLORD, HONK HONK!
>Who the fuck needs stupid shit like "research" and "hard data" when your feelings now guide the world! C'mon everyone! Vagina! WHOP WHOP VA-GI-NA WHOP WHOP FUCK WHITES

Because women are fucking retarded. Nonbinary is a fashion trend where you get a stupid haircut, throw on some unisex clothes and act self-important.

My friend met up with me and he was hanging out with some chick who said she was nonbinary and bragged about being a felon and doing a shitload of drugs. She said she had a tumblr and I told her that was the least surprising thing I had ever heard and she got super fucking mad. My buddy laughed his ass off. She had some fantastic tits.

>born with penis
>your actual natural born REASON for having penis is to impregnate vagina
>implying any sort of mental gymnastics are fucking necessary to get to this fucking conclusion aren't completely self made and arbitrary

Are you implying that a numerical superiority in terms of consensus is what defines what is moral or just?

So if I get 5 people to vote in favor of butchering the 4 transexuals, than butchering transexuals will be moral?

SHILL NOY THE SHABBOS GOY STRIKES AGAIN

Go back to high school. This is getting embarrassing.

Pretty much. If you could convince the majority of people into killing jews, then suddenly its moral to gas them.

The same minority that voted Trump I guess

>i didnot like what you said, so fuck off
REEEEE and stuff, right?

Start here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_contract

And thus the underlining flaw of a godless morality becomes evident.

Without religion, all concepts of morality and law are ultimately rendered completely arbitrary. Without the ironbound ethics of a religion, unchanged by time or society, society inevitably devolves into a degenerate "every man for himself" hedonistic wasteland where laws and culture are arbitrarily shifted by whatever is popular at the time, even at the detriment of that society.

Good, read that too

>>religion
>2017
>being a good goy

Have you read it?

I read the book, and it said nothing about biology being construct.

gender are, biological sex aren't.

Rousseau was very clear about gender.

You don't even have to really believe in a religion, but without a clear cut, indisputable, black or white basis for morality, and an eternal consequence for breaking those rules, society will inevitably become hedonistic and animalistic.

Like it or not, the fundamental concepts of right and wrong in the West are shaped by the word of God. Remove God from the equation and all morality becomes relative and thus meaningless.

You pretending like there aren't a shit load of different religions they believe in vary different things.

really, what did he said?

>You don't even have to really believe in a religion
then whats the point

To be a decent human being.

That would be preferable to never ever experiencing any form of human intimacy

what's decent to you? why would i be decent?

That it is obviously based on biological differences. Go read Émile if you want to know how he thought people should behave.

Why wouldn't you? You telling me that every thing you do is solely based on the idea of an after life? That if I took that away you go around raping and killing people. I was always taught to treat people the way I wanted to be treated. Since I don't want to be treated like an asshat. I don't act like an ass hat to others.

>obviously based on biological differences
to serve roles, different roles than those of 1750

>Since I don't want to be treated like an asshat. I don't act like an ass hat to others.
then why dont you accept trans, they haven't done anythin to you, right?

>25 years later science has evolved
why is it so hard for Sup Forums to understand this?

>implying science isnt just an agreed upon narrative to shove down the throats of society.

If you needed any more proof that (((((IQ))))) is a Jewish trick then just look at this image.

What makes you think I don't accept Trans people?

RIP Trump

>mix ethnics with races
you should know how to spot bullshit

nothing i said nothing.